Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Herkuml War Token

What is so special about it? It only buffs 340 AP and when I was testing it I didnt see a big increase in dps

Haste + TAiaJ = <3

The haste is decent on it's own anyway. As melee swings usually do the most damage in a fight, having them go faster = <3

what if you dont have TAiaJ? is it still good?

15+ Year Old Account
    taiaj?

tiny abomination in a jar

Quote Originally Posted by Terradii View Post
    What is so special about it? It only buffs 340 AP and when I was testing it I didnt see a big increase in dps
    a small dps increase is an increase nonetheless.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Armory links ftw?

If it's an upgrade, it's an upgrade. But who knows what else you've bought with badges to be able to tell you to keep it or not.

5% haste + 380'ish AP is pretty awesome (10% AP buff). As opposed to say WFS which is 2.2% crit and about 300-350AP value (25% uptime of buff). Also more haste = more t10 procs for more DS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    5% haste + 380'ish AP is pretty awesome (10% AP buff). As opposed to say WFS which is 2.2% crit and about 300-350AP value (25% uptime of buff). Also more haste = more t10 procs for more DS.
    Ô,ôrly?
    Tiny Abomination in a Jar(Heroic)>Tiny Abomination in a Jar>Sharpened Twilight Scale (heroic)>Death's Choice (heroic)>Sharpened Twilight Scale>Whispering Fanged Skull (heroic)>Death's Choice>Deathbringer's Will(heroic)>Whispering Fanged Skull>Herkuml War Token>Deathbringer's Will>DMC:Greatness (Strength)>Comet's Trail

wfs (and thats not the heroic version) > hwt

only useful on static fight..

The haste alone makes Herkuml good. It's 340 AP sustained 100% uptime. I can only think of one fight where the stacks can drop off (due to MC or adds) Deathwhisper.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
    Ô,ôrly?
    Tiny Abomination in a Jar(Heroic)>Tiny Abomination in a Jar>Sharpened Twilight Scale (heroic)>Death's Choice (heroic)>Sharpened Twilight Scale>Whispering Fanged Skull (heroic)>Death's Choice>Deathbringer's Will(heroic)>Whispering Fanged Skull>Herkuml War Token>Deathbringer's Will>DMC:Greatness (Strength)>Comet's Trail

wfs (and thats not the heroic version) > hwt

only useful on static fight..
    Mind if I ask where you got this list? Or did you make it yourself?
    Also, is this from an assassination or a combat point of view?

Edit: olawd, paladin forum.. I gotta stop using the "most recent posts" box on the main page :P
    Last edited by stians; 2010-07-10 at 03:00 PM.

I think it's from a paladin point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phosey View Post
    The haste alone makes Herkuml good. It's 340 AP sustained 100% uptime. I can only think of one fight where the stacks can drop off (due to MC or adds) Deathwhisper.
    Actually there are a large number of fights where your stacks can fall off- Putricide during his vile gas transitions, Sindragosa during her air phase before you have blocks to beat on, Festergut if you get a spore and have to bring it to ranged, Blood Queen during her air phase, Princes if the target swap is all the way across the room, ect.

Point is, yes its a decent trinket, but its not that great...

Quote Originally Posted by stians View Post
    Mind if I ask where you got this list? Or did you make it yourself?
    Also, is this from an assassination or a combat point of view?

Edit: olawd, paladin forum.. I gotta stop using the "most recent posts" box on the main page :P
    ITS A ROGUE! KILL IT!

That list is from EJ.

Deleted
    it is possible to have a 100% uptime on bloodqueen you just need to stand belo her as she raises up and judge her on the way up and again on the way down.
    princes its surprisingly easy to keeo it up at all times on theres almost always something to hit when running if the running is far.
    the people claiming it to be only good for static fights are very wrong or they are bad runners and going by their own experience so far for me it has easily trumphed greatness on all boss fights except loot ship were im in a cannon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jämeson View Post
    ITS A ROGUE! KILL IT!

That list is from EJ.
    Jameson, stop stalking the forums.

<3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosey View Post
    The only fights where you can 100% guarantee that they will not fall off is Saurfang and Rotface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    The only fights where you can 100% guarantee that they will not fall off is Saurfang and Rotface.
    I'm sorry sir, but you are wrong. My alt is a ret and on pretty much every boss fight I can keep it up full time.

If you can't keep it up during Fester then you died. If you died then you're bad.

If you can't keep it up during Lich King... -_-

Sindy is pretty simple since the time between her leaving and the iceblocks is a lot less than the time it takes to fall off.

Putricide doesn't stun in heroic so you're pretty much always hitting something

Deathwhisper you are always hitting something, even if you're mind controlled (unless CC'd but thats like 6sec)

Marrowgar you're either hitting him or bonespikes

I can go on and on. You are always hitting something, if you're not, then you're gimping your dps and obviously not playing your class right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    Guarantee, yes, but in practice I've found that Sindragosa, BQL and LK hard mode are the only fights where it's fallen off.

Deleted
    it is easy to keep up in most fights even if you have to move and if the worst thing happens and it falls of it stacks up again very fast it proccs of judgement CS DS and normal mele attaks so getting it stacked up is not a huge loss and if we compare with procc trinkets how many times have you had greatness procc just as bloodqueen raises trough the air, sindragosa flies of or a target switch on princes.