[WIP] Tandred Steelclaw

So, I decided that seeing as my bio is continuously delayed, I may as well post what I have and get some early feedback

• Name: Tandred Steelclaw (Formerly Dred Bloodclaw/Tandred Hastings)
    • Race: Worgen
    • Class: Animalist (see Animalist Class Idea)
    • Appearance:
      1. Worgen Tandred's worgen form is approximately 6'5". His fur is mostly black, with random splashes and stripes of reddish fur throughout (permanent stains from his time as a feral worgen). His mane is a dark gray that is unkempt and somewhat reminiscent of a lion's mane. His eyes are a deep gold, and his long snout is heavily wolf-like with a scar on his right jowl that makes it look like he's in a permanent half-snarl. There is a large patch of fur on his left shoulder that was burned away during the worgen assaults on Gilneas City. His fore-claws are deep red (also a stain from his time as a feral) He usually walks hunched over or on all fours. He generally wears a pair of heavy leather pants, as well as a strapped shoulder guard over his burned patch of fur.
      2. Human Tandred's Human form (generally used only for formal occasions, or to help alleviate fears of his worgen form) is approximately 6'. He ties his long hair, which is only a couple inches shorter than in his worgen form, up into a pony tail so as to keep it out of the way. His eyes are green, and he generally hides his lower face with a mask to hide his scar, which causes him to look like he is missing half of his lips rather than a scowl. The skin where his burn scar is looks blackened, and the skin where his red fur grows out of look like red spots. Like in his worgen form he tends to wear a pair of heavy leather pants and a shoulder guard, but he also wears a white dress shirt (with the shoulder guard on the inside).
    • Personality:
    • Loyalties: Tandred's loyalties are first and foremost to Gilneas, followed shortly by the Cenarion Circle, and last to the Alliance
    • History:

On a side note, why is my secondary appearance list not working right? I've got it set so it should be alphabetical, not numerical
    Last edited by Hauroch; 2010-07-10 at 09:41 AM.

Because I couldn't figure out how to make a separate "bump" post on the same account and get around the post combinations, I'm using my second account to update bump. Anyway, I'm done for the night and will hopefully post personality and the first part of history tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylanir View Post
    That would be because... you're not allowed to bump your own posts? In the rules of the RP forums, it clearly states that bumping is counted as spam and spam isn't allowed.
    It's a bump to get some feedback on the thread Tyl, chill a bit and give your opinion instead

'Spam comments (bumping) is a way to get your thread noticed by more people.'

'It is considered spam, and will be deleted.'

Taken from http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Updated-7-7-10)

'kay deleted the spam!

Now use this thread to look at his bio!

(although, gotta admit Tyl, you're being too serious about this :P)

And with his white shirt, how does he manage with transforming? Does he take it off before transformation and puts it on when he turns into human? Sounds a bit inconvenient, especially if there's an emergency where he needs to transform straight away.

Thats all I can give with what you've got at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Tylanir View Post
    And with his white shirt, how does he manage with transforming? Does he take it off before transformation and puts it on when he turns into human? Sounds a bit inconvenient, especially if there's an emergency where he needs to transform straight away.

Thats all I can give with what you've got at the moment
    Yeah, that's exactly what he does, same with the mask. But that's mainly because he rarely even goes human. Although I suppose in an emergency you'd get to see his scar and various red marks a little better since he'd have no time to cover them up. And if it was emergency requiring him to transform into his worgen form then he gets to find a new shirt. Thank you for the feedback though. Also, I was only bumping to announce that it was updated, although I suppose I was probably too tired to explain it as such.

Bumping to show that it is updated is perfectly fine.

EDIT: yeah I'ma just restore your post there, then.

My apologies then, I had never seen this thread and assumed it was new and.

Okay, because I feel like there's that one person out there upset with me for not finishing... (probably wrong, but I have a hard time ignoring gut feelings) just wanted to say that I'm currently on a hiatus until probably next Monday. It's finals week for my summer semester and I've been a little busier than I thought I would be when I first posted

Deleted
    good job so far, its given me a few things to think about, i had forgotten about clothes sizes entirely.
    worgen are going to be...Interesting to roleplay. =]
    samll thing though, i think worgen are around night elves in height.
    Last edited by mmoc88321272fc; 2010-07-29 at 12:17 PM.