Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You really wouldn't.

The whole time you're dealing damage, I'm healing through it with still rocket gloves + frag belt + judgement + exorcism + holy shock + shield bash thingy, all to go. And I'm only healing when they're all of CD, which happens a lot.

@Foxheart, dunno if you're away but you don't win duels by out-lasting your target. Ofcourse he's attempting to kill me at the same time. And even in the situation he spam heals, what difference is there in me doing so? None at all.
    I don't drop under 85% with SoW, whereas you unleash your "truck-load-of-DPS" on me and end up OOM, over and over and over again. If I end up using SoCorr, and have it up for too long, no probs. JoJustice, rocket-boot away, drink up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

I wouldnt win but with 3100 spell power surely just rejuv would fix me vs a holy pala? unless there are tricks to it. I wouldnt take a duel off a holy pala as resto though

Quote Originally Posted by Vevilair View Post
    I don't play an arms
    LOL

Try to save overpower's for his casts for the 75% ms on his heals
    Hit a less than 1 second cast, with a move that doesnt proc when he has SS up.
    .20 reaction time for an average human and 100 lag? Yea, this is why I dont respect anyone but other warriors.[/quote]

charge to interrupt like a jerk
    Break off your attack to run away 9 yards, so you can get a 1 second stun, or a 3 second stun...to stop his cast...which he doesnt have to do if youre not hitting him. Also, blow your gap closers so he can hammer you and go /walk the fuck away

hit him real hard
    HURRRRR

if he bubbles break it and bladestorm after you MS him and you should be good to go.
    Shattering throw-25 rage
    Mortal strike-30 rage
    Bladestorm-25 rage

Being able to spontaneously generate 80 rage while attempting to kill a holypaladin 1v1...Priceless.

err... You do know that any good player is easily able to hit 1.0 second casts. Hell, I can kick most feldoms if I'm ready for them.
    Also using charge and intercept as a stun/interrupt is the hallmark of a good warrior.
    Shut up if you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    err... You do know that any good player is easily able to hit 1.0 second casts. Hell, I can kick most feldoms if I'm ready for them.
    Also using charge and intercept as a stun/interrupt is the hallmark of a good warrior.
    -Warrior's need an extra second put a shield on, and 15 rage to interrupt these easily able to hit 1.0 second casts of yours

-Running out to charge or intercept means not interrupting the next cast (because your running away) and allowing the enemy to freecast for a couple seconds, letting them get 2-3 heals off in your attempt to charge/intercept one.

To quote someone in this topic

Few tips:
    - start out with 1h/shield on and dispel his bufs using shield slam (he probably won't expect dispel from warr).
    - sunder him up for extra burst later
    - use retaliation if he's auto attacking for extra pressure
    - disarm will reduce his spell power
    - unrelenting assault is the key here

You probably won't stand a chance in full PvP gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    -Warrior's need an extra second put a shield on, and 15 rage to interrupt these easily able to hit 1.0 second casts of yours
    <insert link to pummel>

-Running out to charge or intercept means not interrupting the next cast (because your running away) and allowing the enemy to freecast for a couple seconds, letting them get 2-3 heals off in your attempt to charge/intercept one.

To quote someone in this topic
    You really are terrible aren't you?

Fine, believe what you will. I really don't give a shit. It's not like you could just watch ANY top warri movie.
    Apart from the fact that the one second thing was concerning overpower but nvm

That's pretty slick K4age, insulting me but not proving any examples or evidence to back up your claims. Reeaal slick.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Montresette View Post
    <insert link to pummel>
    You should have actually linked pummel, so you could see it requires Berserker Stamce.

Quote Originally Posted by zerf View Post
    - disarm will reduce his spell power
    No, it won´t. You only remove the ability to use skills that need you to have a weapon, but not the stats of the weapon itself. Unless there is something special that makes warrior disarm different from the rogue one in that regard.

And i am pretty sure that it is not possible to oom any other healer that is not completely retarded as a healer. Pretty much a single hot of that resto druid will heal him through most of your damage, and you could not even kick his casts if he decided to do some. So tell me again how you will oom a Resto Druid, even with him standing in front of you like an idiot. I am pretty sure that most dps-classes would have a problem ooming a resto druid, so i really do not see how a healer without MS would have any chance in doing so. Unless, of course, you are fighting people without any gear at all.

Pretty much every healing duel is a stalemate. Because if you notice that you fall behind in any regard, you can just run away. Also every dps which can heal themselves for a considerable amount will be just fine.

And well, regarding the original topic, you could try to use insane amounts of PvE gear if you have them. With PvP gear, you will probably not even get through his shield most of them time, and even if you are, he will probably not have to use anything except holy shock anyways.

And someone said that warriors have enough self-healing mechanics to down a healer. That is also just wrong. You have 30% of your health every 3 minutes, and 10% of your health if you get stunned. But he does not have to stun you.

That's pretty slick K4age, insulting me but not proving any examples or evidence to back up your claims. Reeaal slick.

Also:

You should have actually linked pummel, so you could see it requires Berserker Stamce.
    again: watch any of dahis, hoodrych, geforce movies.

Equal gear and skill levels you will never beat a Holy paladin 1v1. It takes to bloody long to set up a very brief burst cycle during wich you can actualy out damage the ongoing healing, but if you ever seriously put the paladin in danger of dieing he will simple reset the fight (something they can do about every 2 minutes). Not to mention you cannot run away from a paladin.

Even with 75% healing reduction a paladin will most likely outheal the damage your doing. Its a healer in plate with a shield, with decent block/parry value' and indecent amounts of self healing and damage absorption (Overpower cannot proc from absorbed rend damage), with the ability to reset a fight every 2 minutes, now add to this resilience and the fact that the damage they deal back at you might be low but its Holy magic based unmitigated by armor you have the reasons why you cannot kill a paladin.

If your are figthing anything with a shield+1hander, the damage your dealing is only a fraction of that you would do with a 2hander, even with extremly good 1handers. Shield Bash interupting with a weapon switch is simply not posible unless you anticipate the cast and you already swaped weapons by the time the cast starts. The duration of the Unrelenting assault debuff is so brief that in bast case allows you to fit 4 GCD into it, if this involves latency, weapon swaping, CC or whatever else factors you are lucky to get in 2 hits during its duration wich is simply not enough to kill a paladin (remember its plate armor) even if you get in all 4 hits. If you lolstorm the paladin can simply use a cooldown to reset the fight. If you need to use Shattering Throw (its on a FIVE min cooldown) by the time you stoped lolstorming and got off your ST cast the UA effect has long expired, and there is a good chance that you dont have a nother active OP, as either rend expired or fell off.

For the love of god, people who do not play warrior, stop lecturing warriors.

Keyboard turn, backpeddle, hit him easy, do little dmg and build up rage. Let them think your aweful and their in control.
    Maybe they might let SS drop just to concentrate dps'ing you. THEM BAM!!! whack it all in motion and take him by suprise. 99% failure rate but hey what have u got to lose?! (except some arena points)
    Only saying this as I play a Hpally in pvp and consider warrs more of a pest than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Athael View Post
    Where in that post does he mention druids?

It's the lack of mentioning Resto Druids.

Reading comprehension iz hardz?
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

Quote Originally Posted by G_A View Post
    Yeah, with a balance between SoCorr and SoW, I can OOM a druid twice before his innervate is off CD after the first time. It's hard, but not extremely hard like the specs I mentioned.
    I find it funny you oom Druids faster than I do, as a Death Knight..

Oh and how do you kill Death Knights?...

Quote Originally Posted by Pallydra View Post
    I find it funny you oom Druids faster than I do, as a Death Knight..

Oh and how do you kill Death Knights?...
    The same way he kills a resto druid.. he doesn't. Druids could passive regen enough mana to heal through a holy paladin. Lol.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.