Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by warlesswarrior View Post
    Or they could have given a warrior a small speed boost after the charge/intercept to compensate.....
    Warriors have enough mobility, they do not need more, i believe Feral Charge (Cat) is even more useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Warriors have enough mobility, they do not need more, i believe Feral Charge (Cat) is even more useless.
    What good is the mobility if there is a "jumpbug" to negate it?

What good is the mobility if there is a "jumpbug" to negate it?
    Because charge/intercept don't get jumped every single time.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    Yeah.

Because charge/intercept don't get jumped every single time.
    I have played several comps that were able to jump more than enough of my stuns. That is not the point though, blizz has said it is a bug, but never fixed it.

I have played several comps that were able to jump more than enough of my stuns. That is not the point though, blizz has said it is a bug, but never fixed it.
    Because the mechanics to fix it would leave unintended results.
    Yeah.

Because the mechanics to fix it would leave unintended results.
    Meaning more unintended then a bug that hurts a class that rely's on mobility?

Meaning more unintended then a bug that hurts a class that rely's on mobility?
    Obviously, yes.
    Yeah.

Obviously, yes.
    Then you understand my problem with the class. Not only does the warrior class receive the majority of nerfs to balance threes comps, but they won't even try to fix bugs that severly hurts the class because they worry about hurting other classes. Sounds balanced!

Then you understand my problem with the class. Not only does the warrior class receive the majority of nerfs to balance threes comps, but they won't even try to fix bugs that severly hurts the class because they worry about hurting other classes. Sounds balanced!
    Warriors are currently doing fairly good arena wise, they've been balanced to where they're in quite a good standing, singling out 1 bug and piling on your whines about warriors being nerfed and sucking doesn't make it the be all end all problem, it's a minor problem at best.
    Yeah.

Warriors are going to be in an OP position with the new ability they're getting 'Throwdown' I don't think it's going to make it live. And I thought their glare was gone then they throw this shit...a 5sec knockdown. I mean as a rogue I'll never stand a chance its like charge, throwdown ms, brostorm 3 ticks dead. So OP, warriors are the most OP class in the game right now anyway. They need to fix frostmages and sub rogues.

Warriors have sucked at solo pvp since Vanilla.

Yes, they do have high damage and are very powerfull but only in ARENA or with a healer.
    Not that it stops even more scrubs from rolling warriors, getting facerolled in AV and then whining on the forums.

When I'm on my dk, I get charged out of nowhere by warriors in furious gear and tyranical beheader while I have relentless and bryntroll. They get facerolled and probably whine on the forums for it.

How many ppl must be disapointed before they realise that WARRIORS SUCK BALLS AT SOLO PVP UNLESS THEY OUTGEAR THEIR OPPONENT BY MILES or it's some scrub warlock or hunter.