Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Lol, at the people who fail at reading announcements on the front page. I'm with ya Swizzle.

I hope we still see flame orb exploding at the end of it's duration melded into a current talent.

Quote Originally Posted by pVVn3c| View Post
    Lol, at the people who fail at reading announcements on the front page. I'm with ya Swizzle.

I hope we still see flame orb exploding at the end of it's duration melded into a current talent.
    Or implemented as a glyph?

---

On topic; like the changes overall, assuming Blizzard philosophy works out. The places where we find ourselves taking talents that aren't flat DPS increases an 'filling in' on other abilities is the point of the new trees! There are limited number of flat DPS increase talents, we will have other point free at various progression points down the trees to put into whatever we like to make the tree more fun, give them more variety. So, now, serious fire PvE builds may be allowed to pick up both DB and BW.

Lets hope it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Orinoco View Post
    Or implemented as a glyph?
    Yeah, I was actually thinking earlier today that it seems likely that the medium (or as it has now been described medium will be major, minor will stay the same, and major will become primary) glyphs might give us that option. The way fire pans out after all of the Beta tweaks is going to have a big impact on if I choose to stick with my mage as my main in Cataclysm.