Idea for better world pvp

The other day when i was running around doing some world pvp i got an idea.

wouldn't it be quite awesome if it actually got dark in the game at night so you could sneak around.

and at the same time on pvp servers you weren't able to see names floating over unfriendly charecters.

if the game was like this im sure world pvp would be more used by players since it would bring a new aspect to the game
    not knowing who and when you meet another player in the dark.

just an idea i got. what do you guys think

sorry about my bad spelling english isn't my strongest side :P

-Oak

Imo, world pvp exists only where questers meet, or farmers gank (THAT WAS MY VEIN!). The change you propose wouldn't make it more likely that world pvp occured, but would just give it some charm.

I'm not against darker nights in wow. It's just hardly anyone goes "aha I'll go do some world pvp", no, it just occurs when people meet by coincidence. And the change you suggest also wouldn't make it more likely to happen imo, people will still prefer doing what they currently do and will not go look for world pvp. (Atleast I wouldn't be tempted to look for world pvp because of this change).

This is ofcourse just my oppinion/thoughts but that's what you wanted anyway

It doesn't exist if you compare WoW to EvE.