i lil advice please

im looking for a horde dominated server for pvp and if possible, pve. ive had enough of losing all the time on my current realm and battlegroup(undermine/nightfall) and i have looked at my stats and in BGs, ive lost 70% of them and that number is inflated by our SotA wins (60% win). WG is pretty much pointless to go to, we win a couple a week. my server is also pretty far behind in progression, so a realm thats better is always a plus. if anyone can help me out and guide me in the right direction, id be most appreciative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Al'akir - EU 92% Horde or so.. allways got wg

I would suggest Blackrock for a US server, but it contains alot of elitists. The Horde there sure know how to PvP though. As for an Oceanic server, there's Frostmourne which is basically the Blackrock of Oceania, without the elitists. :P

Both servers have good PvP, good PvE and have WG 90% of the time and are mostly Horde dominated.

why would you look for a horde dominated server/battle group a good pvper will look for one where yoru outnumbered and Smite the allies anyway improving their skillz while making the poor newb allies fear their name

(oh btw i play both horde and alliance :P)

thanks alot for your input. at greenmahn, its really hard to build honor when u dont win. i dont think im that great and im ALWAYS on top for kills/killing blows in BGs. even when i get frustrated and dont put in any effort, i still top charts. kinda sad.... anways tahnks again for the help!

Are you on US?

I used to play on Failmine, it's... Fail.

But I will say that Nightfall is pretty 50-50 split in BGs, you must be playing at a really bad time to be losing that much. (I'm pretty sure I have about a 60% win rate or so).

I would x-fer off Undermine ASAP though.

Quote Originally Posted by failguy View Post
    thanks alot for your input. at greenmahn, its really hard to build honor when u dont win. i dont think im that great and im ALWAYS on top for kills/killing blows in BGs. even when i get frustrated and dont put in any effort, i still top charts. kinda sad.... anways tahnks again for the help!
    Well, chances are, if you're ALWAYS on top for kills/KBs, you're focusing on the fighting and not on the actual objectives. Remember, objectives > KBs, in just about every BG.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    frostmane EU WG = 50% 50% bg's 50% 50%

fair realm