Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMaHead View Post
    Argh, ffs, now i dont have to play Cataclysm.... fu*k you spoiling everything
    Thats what you get when you let your heart wi..... wait, erm, Thats what you get when you read a [Spoiler] post!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    And why wouldn't it be a City of the Light ruled by the Alliance ? What's the interest for the Argent Crusade to deal with the forsakenn since they became a new scourge ? We can hope a refoundation of the Order of the silver hand because Benedictus will play a major role in the Church of light (he has his boss lvl back) and perhaps he will try to restore the order.
    Btw just saying it's interesting how the Scourge is weakened atm and Sylvanas is making a nice new Undead Army. And there must always be a Lich King? Can't wait until Bolvar breaks under Ner'zhul influence and takes over the Forsaken Army.
    Garrosh Hellscream... Making the Alliance/Horde Carebears cry since 2010.

And why wouldn't it be a City of the Light ruled by the Alliance ? What's the interest for the Argent Crusade to deal with the forsakenn since they became a new scourge ? We can hope a refoundation of the Order of the silver hand because Benedictus will play a major role in the Church of light (he has his boss lvl back) and perhaps he will try to restore the order.
    Well Quel'Thalas is next door and they are working to reverse the dark influence of Keal'Thas which Bornakk has said will be reflected in game. There are a small Light worshipping faction within the Forsaken, though they are indeed rare. So to with the Darkspear. The Tauren may not consider the Light a big thing but they indirectly worship it.

So yes, any city of the Light would have to make room for the Horde to consider itself legitimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would the Argent Crusade join with the Alliance when that cuts down on the adventurers they can hire to fight evil in all its forms in half? Tirion Fordring and before him the Brotherhood of the Light have committed the Argent Dawn/Crusade to neutrality because they're too busy fighting evil to get involved in the Alliance and Hordes' petty politics.

Also, the Silver Hand was combined with the Argent Dawn to create the Crusade.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 07:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Probably wouldn't work. The Horde, and especially Forsaken, would not want a resurgent Lordaeron.

EJL
    One run by the Argent Crusade, however, would provide a strong base of operations for the Alliance and Horde to launch aerial attacks on the Twilight Highlands from, as well as give the Crusade somewhere to launch their own campaign from. Keep in mind that the Horde has no problem with the Argents, and their relations with the Forsaken seem to involve "don't bother me and I won't bother you."