Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Vol'jin beat Sylvanus? -_- Has Vol'jin actally fought OR killed anyone of importance?
    Oh I forgot he can turn people into ghost wyverns...so imba.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As for the Arthas/Muradin battle, I look forward to seeing Arthas vs. Grom, even if I voted for Muradin.

Also, Vol'jin actually WON against Sylvanas? Guess he isnt underestimated afterall.
    NOW THEN, QQ-ERS, TROLLS AND MORONS, PEOPLE WITH BRAINS, ENTERTAIN ME WITH YOUR FLAMEWARS!

(Property of Andok's Gnome-Torturing Emporium)

Hogger WILL win. Mark my words. Why? When precious Darious "I`m gonna love this guy and cheer for him because he`s new" Crowley went up against Hogger he lost.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

10+ Year Old Account
    Medivh should win this tournament hands down nowone in the tourney is close to him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Medivh should win this tournament hands down nowone in the tourney is close to him
    Rhonin wasn't allowed in, sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Rhonin isn't even fit to lick Medivh's boot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    Rhonin isn't even fit to lick Medivh's boot.
    Rhonin is the single greatest being in the universe. He is the incarnation of the primal forces behind creation. His tears can cure any disease. His breath can move mountains. His hair shines with the light of a thousand suns.

Medivh has nothing on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Rhonin is the single greatest being in the universe. He is the incarnation of the primal forces behind creation. His tears can cure any disease. His breath can move mountains. His hair shines with the light of a thousand suns.

I think I have to hurl now.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

Medivh is his father you know, and Med'an is just an abomination Rhonin made to not feel so lonely whit all the aldor girls. Also Medivh is not his father cus he can be and not be thats the cool thing about Rhonin

Deleted
    Sylvanas getting beaten by Vol'jin, I can't believe it... how many of the Vol'jin votes were from butthurts who didn't like Sylvanas getting more evil?

Vol'jin is a pretty cool guy, but Sylvanas in life was a force to be reckoned with, and in her undead state, she's gained a lot of dark powers. Vol'jin hasn't been known to beat anyone in battle, in fact, before the pre-cata events, he's probably the least important/heroic racial leader. Atleast Mekkatorque is an accomplished engineer.
    Last edited by mmoceb869bdf1d; 2010-08-22 at 09:36 PM.

I voted for Vol'jin because it angered the blitch queen fanboi's and that alone was enough reason for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    I voted for Vol'jin because it angered the blitch queen fanboi's and that alone was enough reason for me.
    I'm gonna guess that atleast 20% of his votes were of similar reason, which is sad really, I'ld prefer to see a more lore-oriented way of voting. Oh well.. it's a (un)popularity contest after all

If you really are looking at this from a lore perspective... Medivh easily beats any of the casters...and casters typically are stronger (in terms of raw power) than the any physical. So, lore wise Medivh (imbued with the powers of a MULTITUDE of mages) easily wins

I voted for Vol'jin because he is more badass than Sylvanas, I like the fact that Sylvanas is raising people to join the Forsaken, but still Vol'jin is more badass and that's what this tournament is all about.

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeldeth View Post
    If you really are looking at this from a lore perspective... Medivh easily beats any of the casters...and casters typically are stronger (in terms of raw power) than the any physical. So, lore wise Medivh (imbued with the powers of a MULTITUDE of mages) easily wins
    Don't forget, he was also manipulated by Sargeras as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    Don't forget, he was also manipulated by Sargeras as well.
    Dunno how that makes him any better really, he didn't remember the times when Sargeras took over.

But there is the whole tapping into an almost infinite source of power kind of thing, plus the fact that most of Azeroth's ley-lines form a pattern beneath Karazhan made him absorb even more magic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    I'm gonna guess that atleast 20% of his votes were of similar reason, which is sad really, I'ld prefer to see a more lore-oriented way of voting. Oh well.. it's a (un)popularity contest after all
    lore mon, ya be underestimating de shadow hunta and de voodoo mon.

lore mon, ya be underestimating de shadow hunta and de voodoo mon.
    This is why I voted for vol'jin.

Yay Vol'jin!!!!

---------- Post added 2010-08-23 at 05:40 PM ----------

Shadow Hunter> Dark Ranger
    Troll>Foresaken

I think Broxigar is the most badass...whats more badass than being the only living creature who has been able to damage a (dark) Titan(creators of azeroth)? :P
    Ok brox is dead but he was alive :S