Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrobg View Post
    What does it make? Absolutely nothing. It changes nothing. It doesn't affect your gameplay, it won't make you shoot ice from your eyeballs, it won't make you shit cannonballs. Nothing. Just a plain and simple cosmetic fix.
    I didn't mention gameplay at all. Your idea is ridiculous because you're the only person who even gives two shits about Shadowform slightly changing your virtual bird's hue or whatever, and the fact that you want someone else to repost it for you because you don't even play anymore is even more ridiculous.

You can't just whine at Blizzard to let you change every single spell's graphics at will. They will not make Pyroblast look like Divine Storm just because your grandmother's allergic to fire and you had a childhood trauma because of it.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

15+ Year Old Account
    i28.tinypic.com/vr6hpv.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnett View Post
    Moonkin have it worse being forced to play a feathery ball of fat.
    That "feathery ball of fat" as you call it has been the iconic druid form for all of those who play balance going back to pre-BC. Blizzard even said themself that they are reluctant to change anything about that form because those players who play the class and have played the class for so long would qq over it (paraphrasing their words) which is why the cat & bear forms got changes not moonkin form. Your comparison is like comparing apples and oranges because one reference is talking about the full time look of a specific talent spell and the other is talking about a part-time look of a player that takes a talent that affects not the toon but other things.

As for the OP, I haven't decided if indeed you are a troll (or just been banned on the WoW forums) or not. You claim that you no longer have an active account & want someone to post on their WoW account on the official WoW forums but after talking in this thread you share 2 pics, one that shows your BE priest in shadowform on the mount and one that shows your BE priest out of shadowform in the exact same spot on the mount. That makes one think that either you are lying about "inactive account" or you took those pics before your account became inactive...which makes one wonder why you didn't post that suggestion on the WoW forums after taking those pics in the first place. So given this information, would you kindly post the name & server of your female BE shadow priest with an inactive account that has the Ashes so we can look at your recent history to see that infact your account is inactive? Until you do I will write you off as either being a liar about having an inactive account or shady for whatever reason wasn't able to post that suggestion on the WoW forums after taking those screenshots.

As to the topic suggested, I have been saying that the mounts should not be getting the purple haze since pre-BC when I got my pvp raptor with my UD priest when you had to have both the rep to get the raptor training and pvp rank to get any of the pvp mounts. Granted some mounts look better with the shadow buff (my albino drake & zhevra are 2 examples) but most others don't look that great. Yes its a cosmetic thing but its still a thing. You would be suprised how much support my other threads on the WoW suggestions forums actually had (it was close to 50% of posters in support of it) because of the same cosmetic reasons I had posted. In addition to the cosmetic reasons, if you were simply to do what everyone else has suggested (cancel shadowform while mounted) you run the risk of taking 15% more dmg (not just 15% more spell dmg because the spell was changed a while ago to include melee attacks) if you are attacked (can we say guards anyone) but you have to waste a GCD if you get dismounted just to get into shadowform to attack....not just the 500ish mana it costs to cast it.

And for all you people who were all "but druids have to go into moonkin form too" that's a weak arguement. The only thing that moonkin lose while outside of moonkin form is the armor buff, 5% crit/haste, and 15% dmg reduction while stunned (only while stunned). You do the same amount of dmg but just crit slightly less and have slightly less haste. Shadow priests instantly lose 15% dmg done, 15% dmg reduction, our DP & VT won't benefit from haste, and the ability for our dots to crit for double damage (which would be more than the 5% crit reduction moonkin lose) is gone outside of shadowform. That's a major loss in dps/dmg for a priest to dps outside of shadowform compared to a moonkin dpsing outside of moonkin form. Again its like comparing apples and watermellons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    i28.tinypic.com/vr6hpv.jpg
    As for the OP, I haven't decided if indeed you are a troll (or just been banned on the WoW forums) or not. You claim that you no longer have an active account & want someone to post on their WoW account on the official WoW forums but after talking in this thread you share 2 pics, one that shows your BE priest in shadowform on the mount and one that shows your BE priest out of shadowform in the exact same spot on the mount. That makes one think that either you are lying about "inactive account" or you took those pics before your account became inactive...which makes one wonder why you didn't post that suggestion on the WoW forums after taking those pics in the first place. So given this information, would you kindly post the name & server of your female BE shadow priest with an inactive account that has the Ashes so we can look at your recent history to see that infact your account is inactive? Until you do I will write you off as either being a liar about having an inactive account or shady for whatever reason wasn't able to post that suggestion on the WoW forums after taking those screenshots.

As to the topic suggested, I have been saying that the mounts should not be getting the purple haze since pre-BC when I got my pvp raptor with my UD priest when you had to have both the rep to get the raptor training and pvp rank to get any of the pvp mounts. Granted some mounts look better with the shadow buff (my albino drake & zhevra are 2 examples) but most others don't look that great. Yes its a cosmetic thing but its still a thing. You would be suprised how much support my other threads on the WoW suggestions forums actually had (it was close to 50% of posters in support of it) because of the same cosmetic reasons I had posted. In addition to the cosmetic reasons, if you were simply to do what everyone else has suggested (cancel shadowform while mounted) you run the risk of taking 15% more dmg (not just 15% more spell dmg because the spell was changed a while ago to include melee attacks) if you are attacked (can we say guards anyone) but you have to waste a GCD if you get dismounted just to get into shadowform to attack....not just the 500ish mana it costs to cast it.

And for all you people who were all "but druids have to go into moonkin form too" that's a weak arguement. The only thing that moonkin lose while outside of moonkin form is the armor buff, 5% crit/haste, and 15% dmg reduction while stunned (only while stunned). You do the same amount of dmg but just crit slightly less and have slightly less haste. Shadow priests instantly lose 15% dmg done, 15% dmg reduction, our DP & VT won't benefit from haste, and the ability for our dots to crit for double damage (which would be more than the 5% crit reduction moonkin lose) is gone outside of shadowform. That's a major loss in dps/dmg for a priest to dps outside of shadowform compared to a moonkin dpsing outside of moonkin form. Again its like comparing apples and watermellons.
    As I mentioned before - I already posted this suggestion to official forums about year and a half ago. I bumped both of them several times, as you can see, however my account is inactive since the middle of December and I couldn't bump it, so the second thread got deleted. I already linked the first one.
    I am NOT a troll. I was suggesting this now, mainly because the game is in heavy development, else blizz cba doing such stuff after the expansion is released. I made both pics around March last year - you might see the T7 shoulders (or was it T7? I don't remember) - I simply was checking my backup of screenshots. My character is Hospital, on EU-Al'Akir server - you can check history if you want, armory is inactive. Previous name is Kiflichka - you can also check it - I played since the TBC. Simply my account is inactive - it is not banned from the forums.
    Secondly, thank you for supporting my idea - the people here made a big deal out of a simple cosmetic suggestion. Shadowform is indeed an must-have buff for shadow priests - I actually totally forgot that they've added crit, haste and melee reduction to shadowform.
    If you don't believe me that the account is mine, I can do whatever you want me to to prove it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't recall anyone saying Shadowform wasn't necessary for shadow DPS. However, that's exactly the point. It's necessary for DPS. It's a DPS talent. It's designed for DPSing. Not flying around and wishing you were pretty.

Think about this. The game's been out now for five years. Do you honestly suspect you're the only person who's asked for this? I bet not. Next, do you honestly think that after five years, Blizzard hasn't thought of this same thing? Please, get over yourself, you're not smarter than Blizzard.

The fact that it's never been done, and likely never will be done, tells me one of two things.

1. Blizzard doesn't care. This is likely, they don't make Crusader Aura automatic for all of your auras as a paladin just because someone might try to gank you while you're flying around and you need Devotion up.

2. It's too complicated a writing process to effectively implement. Also likely. It clearly shows what you know about game coding to think that something like this is "so incredibly easy to fix". So is, say, Vanish. How's that turned out so far for five years?

Essentially, it still boils down to one thing. Getting over it already. I play a priest. I have shadow as a spec. I fly around in Shadowform sometimes. Maybe I don't want my mount glowing purple. You know what, though? There's a fix for that, and it's in game. It's called, and I know this will surprise you...

...turning off Shadowform.

It's called sacrifice. If you choose to sacrifice protection for vanity, guess what? It's just like buying the big, fancy sports car that has a terrible crash safety rating. You could say "they should make this car safer because I might crash" and the company will simply tell you "then you build your own damn car then, we have this thing called a budget". Which is the other portion of the equation, budget. Blizzard only pays their developers so much in terms of money, time, and manpower to upgrade various things. Adding more to the plate doesn't just magically happen. They have a set list of priorities. Ideas like yours make it to the back of the pile. Much like, as an example, Path of the Titans. Which actually DID have gameplay implications involved.

You have a great many things to learn about how corporations work, OP. And about gaming design. And about testing. And about a great many other things in this world. If you posted this idea a year ago, and it didn't even get a reply from a GM or a dev or anyone else from Blizzartd, that should tell you something. They're not interested.

That is all there is to it. Move on. Or, as I stated previously, "get a clue".
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present