Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm... I would have liked to see a guild perk for increased back pack size. A Guild Backpack that has 24 slots or something like that. It would give that backpack upgrade that many people want, use the guild perk system, and be an easy way to do it.

wow!
    amazing! really great tbh.
    and the best! nobody has to whine about this changes.
    it´s simply awesome )
    this will make guilds more attractive to players, so we might see moaaar peepz in raid-guilds again

Quote Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post
    wow!
    this will make guilds more attractive to players, so we might see more people in raid-guilds again
    or just a bunch of "guild perk" guilds

I'm guessing my 2-man guild of me and my g/f is screwed then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by z932074 View Post
    I'm guessing my 2-man guild of me and my g/f is screwed then...
    Heh, I know the feeling. Maybe it'll just take for-effing-ever to get the talents.

Reduces the cooldown on your Hearthstone by 15 minutes.

woah!

Quote Originally Posted by Musterion View Post
    Heh, I know the feeling. Maybe it'll just take for-effing-ever to get the talents.
    Depends on how guilds earn experience.

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    I bet it'll be something that the Guild Master can alter for access depending on a person's guild rank (at least, for some things). I can't see it being very convenient if only the GM can do the mass summon or mass resurrection if he happens to not be able to attend a raid one night.
    Huh? Wait...
    I hope you realise that mass summon/ressurection isn´t a 100% thing you need to raid.
    If guildmaster isn´t online that night you speak of, people should do it like the normal way. Ressurect, fly to raid... get summoned from stone/lock. Not a big hassle.
    Personally I think only the guildmaster should be able to use those skills, therefore making people actually do something to raid instead of standing in Goldshire/Barrens waiting for the summon.

Probably that´s also a boredom since guildmasters nowadays change betwen themselves and officers the GM position.
    So basicly every guild member can do the mass thingies.
    Topic: Uh... How is healing fun... at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorn
    when s$%t hits the fan, tank thinks "crap we're gonna wipe", dps thinks "crap we're gonna wipe", healer says "no f$%#ing way am i letting us wipe"... heart starts pounding, palms get sweaty, and when you finally down him without wiping, you sit back, light up a smoke and think to yourself "yep, i did that"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grohnn
    a dps dies, raids goes: "meh is just a dps"
    a healer dies, raid goes: "OH SHIZ A HEALER DIED"

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, very cool guild perks. Wish I had a bigger guild. No one wants to be part of the casual scene, though.

Seeing those boss fights was wicked. That hunter has 46k health. Insane. Can't wait to see how my classes play at level 85. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Just so any of you who have never played Warhammer online know that all good ideas are stolen: the guild system has been heavily borrowed from Warhammer online, queueing for a battleground from anywhere, large parts of the Isle of Conquest (breaking into a keep, however no loot), archaeology is the Warhammer tome.

Achievements were obviously taken from the XBOX 360, and mounted PvP and PvE is so bad they couldn't have stolen it from anywhere.

Hopefully they will also steal the public quests from WAR and add textures that are higher resolution than 32x32 pixel tiles.

--

Yes the life of my warlock in the last 5 years has gone from fairly vital to a group/raid, to a 3 button DPS class. Nothing needs to be banished anymore, soulstone is barely used outside raids, summoning is useless, only two of the many curses is useful.

But then Blizzard have gone from a game rich in immersion to basically a token collecting game. And it's still 2 hours per level on average. 10% on monsters - why not give people who already have a level 85 an extra 40%?

The sooner their "next generation MMO" appears the better, it feels like WoW is now a testing bed for this
    Last edited by TurdChef; 2010-07-18 at 12:28 PM. Reason: warhammer

These all look amazing. :P 10% more XP ftw!!

That looks very very nice. Can't wait for that expansion.

WTF is a Heroism Point?

Deleted
    I'm guessing that the party frames in the vids are the new ones Blizz has been working on. Can't be an addon as none are being used in Beta.

Great stuff!

I wonder if all guilds will start from level 1 or more.

Nice clicking dude

Seems like a being in guild will be mandatory from now on.

i wonder what these "Heroism" points are that can get increased.

is this part of the new rated BG system?