Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Normally I don't do this but this video makes me feel like I have to...

1) Don't show useless clips of you running around
    2) Clean up your UI
    3) Don't make a whole video that is basically you going prem shadow ambush evis on people, even Grim and Maydie showed different stuff. And they were big on crit videos.
    4) The blood spatter is useless and only hinders your view, remove it or lower it to like 50%
    5) Don't show yourself ganking people who honestly have no chance even if you were a brain dead keyboard turner to win. Do you find a video of a level 10 killing level 5 mobs fun? No you don't, show videos of people with equal gear.
    6) Get a new spec, combat preferred. No you will not just Killing Spree people down. Your sub spec doesn't allow anyone to enjoy the video, it with your UI makes all the fights uneventful.
    7) Wear greens or maybe a full shadowcraft set. The days of pvp videos were a guy just out-gears everyone and people eat it all up is in the distant past(vanilla). People want to see the underdog or at least a guy fighting people with equal gear to him. And even then they don't want to see a 6 second fight. Its just not enjoyable to watch some guy run around ganking people that have no chance.
    8) Keybind your cooldowns you look goofy when you click them and you're losing focus by having to look at them instead of the guy killing you.
    9) Don't finish the pvp movie in a day. What the good videos do is they pvp for many days and look through all their fights and pick the ones that have a) good enemies b) a disadvantage to them c) showing off their skill like vanishing death coil or handling a healer while killing everyone else.
    10) Look at your video when you're finished with it, I highly doubt you looked at it from a strangers point of view or you would've made most of the changes I mentioned here.
    well said

Aaaahw poowwwr cuute little rogy lwook at him twying to be cwute.

on the other hand your rubbish move on

Quote Originally Posted by Toto View Post
    Climâx - Level 60 Rogue Twink PvP Climâx

Hey Guys,
    Dieing of boredom? If so; Look up the video on YouTube!
    Some people might know me? Who knows.. Hopefully its only good..
    Or.. The Cute Hordies might h8 me :'( Afterall what I've done to them!
    But if you like it or dislike, tell what I can do better or what I should keep doing!

If your a horde out there between the 51-69 levels, leave your char name below this - And I maybe spare your life, when i'll see you!

Alliance, let the light be with you!
    Horde, Lok'thar!

Best Regards,
    Climâx
    bad rogue, obviously got carried by bad 80's. the bad rogue is killing the bad players who probably just joined their first AV. Cold blood+ambush does not make you good at level 60.

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Normally I don't do this but this video makes me feel like I have to...

1) Don't show useless clips of you running around
    2) Clean up your UI
    3) Don't make a whole video that is basically you going prem shadow ambush evis on people, even Grim and Maydie showed different stuff. And they were big on crit videos.
    4) The blood spatter is useless and only hinders your view, remove it or lower it to like 50%
    5) Don't show yourself ganking people who honestly have no chance even if you were a brain dead keyboard turner to win. Do you find a video of a level 10 killing level 5 mobs fun? No you don't, show videos of people with equal gear.
    6) Get a new spec, combat preferred. No you will not just Killing Spree people down. Your sub spec doesn't allow anyone to enjoy the video, it with your UI makes all the fights uneventful.
    7) Wear greens or maybe a full shadowcraft set. The days of pvp videos were a guy just out-gears everyone and people eat it all up is in the distant past(vanilla). People want to see the underdog or at least a guy fighting people with equal gear to him. And even then they don't want to see a 6 second fight. Its just not enjoyable to watch some guy run around ganking people that have no chance.
    8) Keybind your cooldowns you look goofy when you click them and you're losing focus by having to look at them instead of the guy killing you.
    9) Don't finish the pvp movie in a day. What the good videos do is they pvp for many days and look through all their fights and pick the ones that have a) good enemies b) a disadvantage to them c) showing off their skill like vanishing death coil or handling a healer while killing everyone else.
    10) Look at your video when you're finished with it, I highly doubt you looked at it from a strangers point of view or you would've made most of the changes I mentioned here.

If you think I'm being a jerk then fine, but I am just pointing out the flaws of the video. I guarantee that if you were to make a video of your rogue in full shadowcraft with blue weapons beating up multiple people without a overpowered cooldown or move you will see results on the comments on your video.

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 07:43 AM ----------

19 twinks require no skill, its just they have so few abilities and none of them can be used to a greatly increased effect. Its hard to screw up when you don't have anything to screw up. Same for all the other brackets. No resilience means short fights were burst > skill. There is no skill in taking down a guy before he reacts. And I've seen many lvl 80s overcome a tier or two difference in gear. Hell we have a video of a naked mage winning so its obvious gear isn't 100% of the fight at 80.
    this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restraint View Post
    A bad is someone who keyboard turns, stands in fire, and mashes there face on keys.

Quote Originally Posted by pomop View Post
    So 5, borderline 6 rude comments in response to a person being nice and trying to make friends to pvp with. Awesome.

And Mijen... You can turn exp off....
    you turn exp off and you'll never get the BG queue to pop. i've tried it once, went questing cause i was bored in queue, 2 hours later still hadn't popped. it separates people with exp off from the people with it on.... don't talk about what you don't know about.....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    Yes, you can turn it off, but what you fail to understand exactly what he was saying..

When you turn off XP you go into BGs only with others who have it turned off as well (99.99% of the time, other twinks).

Now, if you do what Mijen was saying and buy another vanilla account and never upgrade it, you will be stuck at 60, but not capped in the way that would make you only fight twinks and give you a huge advantage.
    actually turning off xp at 60= no more bgs i use my 60 twink hunter as a bank alt now

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    you turn exp off and you'll never get the BG queue to pop. i've tried it once, went questing cause i was bored in queue, 2 hours later still hadn't popped. it separates people with exp off from the people with it on.... don't talk about what you don't know about.....
    I guess that has nothing to do with people who waste their time gearing twinks so that they can oneshot everybody else who didnt get carried by 80s through BWL or AQ
    Its just like at the playground. If you go around and kick the little kids in the balls all the time, someday nobody will want to play with you anymore. Especially if you gut them with perditions blade.