Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yep just remembered that, my mistake

Personally, during phase 1 (normal 25 and 10) I pretty much do nothing except for cure disease and watch for enraged big guys, and shield + penance + flash heal the add tank till someone tranq shots them. There really isn't much healing going around, other healers should be able to easily handle the infest in p1.
    towards the end of phase 2 I start shield spamming everyone but tanks (unless I need to), and don't stop till the fight is over. No mana issues. I use my shadowfiend during hero in p4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    When in ICC and raid-buffed, shield someone and look at the glyphed heal. For given spellpower, it's very consistent. Multiply the non-crit glyph amount by 5 (or crit glyph amount x 5 / 1.5) and you have your absorb amount. It will vary upward when Demonic Pact is up, or with assorted SP procs, but it gives you a good baseline.
    the glyph double dips afaik.

shield absorbs 25% (as of writing) extra from the buff, the glyph heals 20% of the total shield + 25% extra on the heal itself.

for reference you can use http://penancepriest.blogspot.com/20...alculator.html to find your shield strength, the comment under the calculator will help with the ICC buff / 4piece bonus