I've made this text at work when I had nothing else to do.
It's about my shaman, at first I wanted to add so much more to the lore
but I'm not really good at making up names

so plz tell me what you think of it ;-)

The lore of Volcanus

We start our story some years later the third war.
Brandosh has just given birth to her son with her husband Thorrax.
The new sibling was called "Volcanus".
Thorrax was the general of one of the Orc clans in Stranglethorne Vale. He was the best and
most feared warrior in the clan as well as their leader. Brandosh was one of the hunters that
scouted the lands around the camp with her faithful pet gorilla called "Bones".

In the fist years of his life Volcanus watched his father train with the other orcs and trolls
of the camp. He always wanted to become as powerful and feared as his father. Brandosh took
the young orc with her on patrols a few time and mad Bones look after her son during the long
walks.

At the age of 7 he got his first weapon: a small dagger that his mother used to skin the
animals she killed to make armour for the camp. She also mad his first armour kit.

But then they day came that the Warchief of the Horde came to the village. Thrall had heard
allot of rumours about the fears-full leader of the clan. He came to recruit him as a new
general for the army of Ogrimmar. Throrrax accepted the offer, Brandosh and Volcanus went
with him to their new home.

But the good times did not kept coming for our young hero. When he was about 15 year of age
his parents were called out to defend the stronghold in Alterac Valley,
they died by the hand of the Dwarfs. Fuelled with hate for the Warchief and the Dwarfs
Volcanus ran away from his home, into the wilderness. After a few months of travelling
he arrived back in Stranglethorn Vale. But when he was looking for his old camp, he only
found ruins of what used to be a powerful clan.
The camp was completely destroyed by the jungle trolls and our young orc was left homeless again.

One night he was wandering in the jungle when he met an old orc living in a cave surrounded
by all the elements. His name was Roshtell. He took Volcanus in and told that he knew his mother and father.
After telling how the clan was destroyed by the trolls, he thought it was time that the young boy
got some training. In case the trolls came back.

Roshtell was a shaman, one of the few shaman that lived together with the clan in Stranglethorn Vale.
He began teaching Volcanus about the elements that surrounds us every day. Water, earth, fire and air.

After several years Roshtell died and Volcanus buried him where he first met him: in his cave.
He then returned to Orgrimmar to challenge Thrall to a duel to the death for the death of his parents.
Thrall accepted. But Volcanus was no match for him and he lost. As honourable as Thrall was he spared Volcanus' live
telling him he could use such a good fighter to join the Horde.

And after many years Volcanus is one of Thrall's generals in Northrend watching over the movements of the Scourge in Icecown.

Will he return to defend the Horde when Cataclysm strikes?