Charred Twilight Scale

How does the RS trinket compare to such ICC 25 trinkets like DFO or PotNL? (Heroic versions as well)

My feelings so far are better than normal DFO or PotNL, but worse than heroic versions. Heroic CTS is BiS

To be perfectly honest, without really thinking about it much, I'm going to assume it's exactly what it is. 270 version is probably better than 264 DFO and worse than 277 DFO, and same for the phylactery...

Blizzard isn't stupid, so I'm sure the math on the RS trinket is fine.

Ultimately, when comparing the 3 trinkets you mentioned, it feels like CTS is a hybrid of DFO (passive haste) and PotNL (static spellpower proc). If you don't like the stacky nature of DFO, use CTS.

Last point in general, I would probably take one of each (crit and haste) if my haste was high and both haste trinkets if my haste was low(or crit was high).

Sorry to disagree with the above poster, but the Sims and the play of the trinkets favour the double haste combination. Assuming 4p t10, Heroic DFO and Heroic CTS is your best combination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calsong View Post
    Sorry to disagree with the above poster, but the Sims and the play of the trinkets favour the double haste combination. Assuming 4p t10, Heroic DFO and Heroic CTS is your best combination.
    What he said get.
    Even the normal CTS & HC DFO seems a better combination than HC DFO & HC PotNL

So wait a sec, if you have 1600 haste with DFO/PotNL, you'd still replace PotNL for CTS?