Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It looks like, once another expansion, the priest class is ready to ship the first month after closed beta started.

Like how they increased mage ranges but fucked many of their good talents.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matiwariat View Post
    so wait, all these changes are fun and stuff but does the last part mean we will have to vll alts to 80 before going into cata content? , also the hp change seems reasonable since in the vids people were 1-2 shotting stuff
    Nothing gets past you does it? Lol sorry, couldnt help it ><

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

on a pale horse :| still not as cool as lichborne or endless winter ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Nice Rogue changes
    I guess Back Stab is combat now? lol

Sig by Paz

Deadly clam + heroic strike(now instant) spam? OP as hell!

No spell leather bonus.....?

I don't suppose this means a few more invites go out, does it?

I approve of the Chains of Ice change along with Festering Strike.
    And yeah, gief Spirit Link!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay for mage changes! Looks like they are working on the trees quite a bit. Expect there to be a lot more tweaking, including removing of talents and adding new ones.

So, people are expected to level to 80 before leaving Northrend. This may make some people unhappy, but I think it is a good change. More stamina across the board sure will make high-level Azeroth much more interesting.

Edit: Arcane mages are actually starting to look very promising. Even Incanter's Absorption is attractive with being procced off damage taken while Mage Ward is active. Very cool. Eg. http://www.wowtal.com/#k=Ze-C3fKI_.9q4.mage

I like how Fury warriors are turning out, too. Exciting prospects for my priest, rogue, mage, warrior and shaman!
    Last edited by Geckomayhem; 2010-07-23 at 12:52 AM.

i looked over the hunter specs and i have to say they are much much better, sv got cleaned up abit, people should stopp qqing about having to take "pvp" talents in the mm tree, and bm looks awesome anyway . i checked other classes and they all seem much much better, more polished. altough the first 2 tiers of frost dk look somewhat strange to me

Quote Originally Posted by Polanco View Post
    how come they can get Dark intent to work but not Spirit link for shamans
    Oh I don't know, because spirit link is something that is easily abused?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    Yay for mage changes! Looks like they are working on the trees quite a bit. Expect there to be a lot more tweaking, including removing of talents and adding new ones.
    So far some shitty talent changes.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxiah View Post
    No spell leather bonus.....?
    3rd one from the bottom: Astral Leather Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.

Cloth specialization is going to be pretty pointless for clothies, won't it? I mean, it's not like mages, warlocks and priests have much choice in the matter...

10+ Year Old Account
    Frostbite gone Oo very bad move

imp cs tier 1 very good move

well... i got mixed feelings but its good to see them change the frost pvp because even with 31 points was basically the same has it used to be.

Starsurge
    30 yd range
    11% of base mana
    15 sec cooldown
    2 sec cast
    You fuse the power of the moon and sun, launching a devestating blast of energy at the target. Causes 279 to 280 Spellstorm damage to the target and knocking them down.

Spellstorm damage, what exactly IS that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    So far some shitty talent changes.

3rd one from the bottom: Astral Leather Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.
    thanks, this is what i get for reading and raiding.

Sylvari Necromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Rahzel View Post
    Spellstorm damage, what exactly IS that?
    It's like Frostfire Bolt, except with nature and arcane damage. It counts against whichever is the target's lower resistance.

Deleted
    sweet stuff Elemental mastery 15% damage increase rather than 15% casting speed <3<3<3<3<3

hope they fixed guild control..