High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Spriest pve trees

Can somebody in beta make some suggestions for our shadow tree, especially reducing some talents so we can pick up imp inner fire and maybe making power infusion t2 in disc for a dps cd.
    85 priest working on my dk next

doubt it that they will change PI to t2 - shadow is quite op as it is, giving it such extra cds is unnecessary, tho imp inner fire should def be made accessible

OPness is only a matter of number-tweaking. If the design is better with all priests being able to pick up PI, then don't let "shadow is OP" stop you.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow isn't op as in its rarely at the top dmg in world of logs. It would be nice getting a dps cd besides shadowfiend for burst phases like icehowl and xt heart phase. shit there giving mages bl and they already top charts with a far simpler rotation.
    85 priest working on my dk next

If they make Power Infusion a second tier, they may as well make it baseline because every Priest will either a) Want it, or b) Have to have it. It suddenly becomes mandatory, which is not awesome.

Esco, giving mages Time Warp isn't a personal cooldown. That's like saying Elemental Shaman can use Bloodlust as a personal cooldown. They can't, it's a raid DPS increase, not your own. Arcane may have Arcane Power and lolPresenceOfMind, but they're losing Icey Veins (that's a Frost cooldwon).

It would be nice if Shadow earned its own cooldown, but Power Infusion won't be that.

Quite frankly, for burst phases just spamming the frak out of Mind Spike ought to be enough, considering how it stacks (and unleashes instant huge damage Mind Blasts?). Sure it doesn't have the "omg power for 20 seconds" that other specs have, but this also doesn't have a cooldown.
    If Power Infusion, or even a real cooldown, doesn't go to Shadow, I can stand by that assuming they let Mind Spike spam do the job.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~