New Elemental Mastery

•Elemental Mastery no longer shares a cooldown with Nature's Swiftness and now also increases your Fire, Frost, and Nature damage by 15% for the duration of the spell.

I don't know about anyone else but this seems awesome. Can't wait to use it and hopefully it makes it live. This plus Feedback will make for a nice CD to work in to our rotation (not to metnion Spirit Walker). I am very excited for cata's changes to shamans. Anyone else excited about this one?

P.S. I apologize if this is posted else where, didn't see it in the elemental shaman changes sticky.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh wow didn't notice that it was a change from haste to damage. That's pretty great, apart from losing the instant cast that comes with it right now

I was very excited when I first saw this, and I hope it goes live. Expecially the Elemental Mastery buff.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samx View Post
    oh wow didn't notice that it was a change from haste to damage. That's pretty great, apart from losing the instant cast that comes with it right now
    What? No. You get one instant cast, 20% haste AND 15% more damage. It's super awesome now
    Read here; http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/16166/
    Last edited by FozziE; 2010-07-25 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samx View Post
    According to the tooltip, it still has the spell haste increase and the instant cast. The additional damage is just gravy on the CD.

Don't forget they made a talent equal to elemental 2 piece t10 "Feedback" (Casting lb and cl lowers cd on ele mastery by 3 seconds per cast) This is soooooo win
    Last edited by Volitar; 2010-07-25 at 06:18 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely just read what was in the first post, soo

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that answered my question before I had asked it and I'm liking that a lot!

It's like getting sprinkles and a cherry on top of my birthday sundae there.
    :3