Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    those sets ... not really feeling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Italy (y'know, spaghetti pizza maccaroni)
    Watch your clever mouth, BITCH!

It sounds sooooooooooooo good!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dungeon Set. Not Raid. Less first-post rushing, more reading.
    Sets are still sets, even if they're just from a 5-man. I expect most players to be wearing these after all the talk about "Levels will have a much greater meaning and you will be upgrading your gear early" Talk from the men in blue.

Deleted
    OHH, Is that a female worgen without a helmet, right over there?..

I see what you did!

oooooh...mages are going to start Spanish Inquisition ? :P

And Catclysm will be rated Mature (at least in Australia...j/k :P), thx to that bitch-line =D I wonder what kind of shitstorm that phrase is going to rise? "Children play this game ! WHEN WILL SOMEONE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN ?!?!)

15+ Year Old Account
    So.... Boub... Why is the Night Elf at the Horde Side and the Blood Elf at the Alliance side?

Nevermind, just noticed they seem to be in a "random order" *Cough*Lazyboub*cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    "Behold your doom" is really popular.

VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_ElEvent01.wav - "Don't talk back to me Troll, you know who was left in charge here. Haven't you stumped to ask yourself why Thrall chose me instead of you?"
    Stopped?

10+ Year Old Account
    One design for all cloth classes? sigh.

Cool design though.

Rofl at caster dungeon sets looking like cheap halloween witch costumes... **Take that!!**

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    OHH, Is that a female worgen without a helmet, right over there?..

I see what you did!
    Ippen... shinde miru?

I like the sets quite a lot

And Deathwing sounds amazing!!

Also, aren't the Sylvanas Garrosh lines in the sound clip completely out of order?

I'm sorry, but...

There is NO ESCAPE from the FURY of the TwiIiIiiiIIilight FlIIIIIiiIiiIiiight! *giggle*

XD

# VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event07.wav - "Through Frostmourne, Arthas killed his own father, and raised this land along with every creature in it."
    I think you meant "razed."

nice models imho. want on my lock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    Ippen... shinde miru?
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *falls in to volcano*

On second thought: Iya, arigato!

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *falls in to volcano*

On second thought: Iya, arigato!
    What a great show.

Deathwing sounds terrible.

soooo Blizzard steals yet another idea, those sets looks dangerously alike the White,Black and Red Mages from Final Fantasy, i find it disgusting using those models. shame on you Blizzard Entertainment, Shame on you.

Wow, cloth sets that actually look like their made of cloth. What a novel idea! I like the elegant simplicity of it. Not gaudy like BC cloth gear or bulky like WotLK. After all, these are casters, they shouldn't look like they're wearing bulky armor. In Vanilla, they're fancy-looking robes, and that's all. That's the way it should be. I hope all the armors return to the basics. No more of this Gears of War armor nonsense.

And if you don't like the hats, too bad. If you're going to do magic, you should look like a wizard or a witch. Reroll as a warrior if you want to look like you're on steroids.

I'm look forward to seeing hunter gear. I've felt out of every class, hunters have never really had a golden age of gear. I loved their BC gear, but they've always, even since Vanilla, had big bulky, gaudy-looking gear. And to me, that's never made sense for hunters. How are we supposed to reach for our bow when our shoulderpads are bigger than our heads? Keep the bulky gear with plate-wearers. So even though this is just a dungeon set for cloth-wearers, I hope this is a sign that Blizzard is starting to embrace simpler-looking gear.