( VERY LONG read) Deathwing's Encounter ideas

So Blizzard is always talking about the fact that they wish they could make a truly epic boss that doesn't get beaten down within a couple days, so I thought for fun (and to relieve myself of boredom) I would share my Deathwing encounter ideas.

So I'm not sure how it should start off yet - since I don't know all the things Blizzard has planned for Deathwing to do outside of instance (involving other Dragon Aspects and questing events), but let's say it goes like this:

You enter a very large room (about twice-three times the size of the Twin Emperor's room in the Temple of Ahn'Quiraj) and in the distance the raid can see a very large throne made from scales of various Dragonflights, excluding black. Torches and flames outline the room, but aside from eerie scenery the large domain is empty.

Alexstrasza (forgive me if I'm spelling her name incorrectly) in her blood elf form is standing beside you and looking around with you - she suddenly says "This doesn't look promising, after all we've been through in this dreadful place their King himself is absent. If we just.."

(Deathwing's voice echoing) "You blind fools... Not only do you have the audacity to assault my newly made home, but you've gained enough wit to challenge me, the Worldbreaker, in a battle that can only end one way..."

(Alexstrasza) "Deathwing... You've gone too far! Look at what you've turned yourself into! Look upon the chaos you've created and the havoc you sewn through the world you were made to protect! The Old Gods have tainted your mind far beyond repair... and I know my words won't distinguish your endless lust for gain."

(Deathwing) "Lifebinder... do you realize what I have become? More powerful than any being in the realm of Azeroth - something that you and my other kin could never hope to accomplish. You see me as a tainted, but your mind can only comprehend so much. My power is limitless, and death is the glorious gift I shall give to the unworthy of this world... only those who stand before me willing to slave away to my will can survive (Deathwing (human form) enters across the room, a small sillohette can be seen making his way toward the large throne structure).

(Alextrasza turns to the raid) "I only sense death here... you must leave! I will handle this monstrosity myself! Your lives are too preciou..."

(Deathwing, now sitting atop the large throne) "Enough petty conversation! There is no escape, not for this world, and not for you. (All surrounding access closes off) - Prepare yourselves, for your inevitable doom awaits you here."

(Alexstrasza) "We'll have to face him together this time... gather yourselves (horde/alliance)! Not even I can predict the outcome of this madness... Tonight we fight for Azeroth."

(Deathwing) "Your words are as empty as your future, Lifebinder! (Now yelling) COME, FACE THE DARK ONE HIMSELF!! (Loud, echoing roar)!

The battle then begins, the raid is already in combat though Deathwing still stands upon his throne far in the distance of the room - Deathwing then casts a very noticeable spell that thunders from his arms and hits the stone ceiling, it blasts off to reveal a red sky, swirling with dark storms.

At this point, the raid moves forward, approaching Deathwing's great throne (so far the battle has just been an in-game cinematic.. now the encounter actually begins) meteors, called on by Deathwing, fall from the sky and make getting close to Deathwing difficult. (Phase 1 is actually getting up to Deathwing's throne, rocks are falling from the sky and maybe other obstacles such as fire are present - you'll have to learn a rotation similar to the "DDR fight" in Naxx in order to survive).

Phase 2, players finally come in contact with the throne but it's tall and Deathwing (still in human form) is out of reach. He lets out a large grunt and says something quickly in draconic while jumping from his throne to the opposite side of the raid. Upon cotact with the ground Deathwing begins transformation in Dragon form - the raid stands in awe as the figure (about three times the size of Nefarian) finally stands before them. The tank must gain threat because Deathwing randomly targets a player from the raid (which will = immediate death upon attack aside from the tank).
    (Deathwing amidst transformation) "NO ONE WILL ESCAPE... NOTHING CAN STOP ME... MY ...POWER... IS ETERNAL!!!!" -- Now the fight, which I haven't thought all the way through, proceeds as rock still falls from the sky and the raid must avoid these obstacles in order to stay alive.

Now, since I don't have the entirety of the fight scoped out, I'll just share a few tactics and/or phase events that I thought would be a refreshing, fun change.

Prioritize/Timer Mechanic -- Deathwing, under his health tooltip, will have a "chaotic energy" bar, which will slowly fill throughout the fight. If this bar ever gets COMPLETELY full, Deathwing will cast a spell called "Dark Incineration" that sends a wall of black flames from his body in all directions, that - besides having an awesome animation - will inevitably wipe the entire raid. THIS IS NOT an enrage timer, it's a fight mechanic that will have to be watched throughout. In order to avoid certain death, the raid will have to stop attacking Deathwing himself, and target a peice of armor holding him together (HP of the armor pieces will vary by size, the raid will have to prioritize based on what phase of the fight they are in, otherwise it will take to long and/or get too complicated) Once a piece is knocked off it will buy the raid more time to lower Deathwing's HP (Ugh, okay, I just thought about the fact that the armor is holding him together to keep his power from consuming him... so it wouldn't really make sense if this "lowered" the bar, but bare with me here - something to that extent, let's say).

Flying Mechanic -- I thought it would be awesome if at some point Deathwing's massive body took to the air and while the rest of the raid avoided his attacks and the rocks falling from the sky, a few players would have the oppurtunity to mount Alexstrasza (at this point in Dragon form) and control her as a flying mount with multiple abilities - kind of like the Occulus instance. There would be like 4 players on her back, controlling various things (one for moment, another for firebreath, another for a healing ability when the time is right). This would happen a few times so most of the raid would get a turn, and the rest of the raid would probably be doing something besides "dodging" - maybe fighting unique black dragon mobs, or something similar.

And lastly,
    Ending Mechanic -- I'm not sure if this one would even work out in the slightest way, but I thought it would be AWESOME, and different. So when Deathwing gets to about 5%, his "chaotic energy" bar fills and there is nothing you can do, since at this point all of his armor will be knocked off - therefore making his power increase at an unstoppable rate. When it fills, he starts casting the unblockable, always killing spell - but before he finishes, Alexstrasza desperately sacrifices herself to save ONE member of the raid from the explosion ("To you... I grant the last of my power... finish this monster off..."). All other raid members die.

THEN, it breaks off into a couple minutes of talking again - Deathwing says something to the extent of "Alexstrasza gave her power away to an imbecile like you? HA HA HA HA... Now I see how blind the old aspect really was. Make no mistake, you don't stand a chance agaist limitless power!" - but because the raid knocked so much of his armor off, and being in a weakened state, Deathwing is forced to return to human form to reserve energy. THIS is where the final stage begins - a one on one DUEL between a RANDOM member of the raid (already chosen at this point), and Deathwing himself.
    -- Now, they could do so much with this and make it unbelievably epic, but I thought of a few things just now that would make it incredibly exciting.

Okay, the rest of the raid is dead, BUT they are in spirit form - UNABLE to move around, they can only stand right above their dead bodies. The one on one duel is going on, but it's impossible for the one member of the raid to finish Deathwing off, even at 5% and to withstand Deathwing's powerful blows, so the rest of the raid in spirit form (I'm not sure how this would be explained - something to the extent of Alexstrasza let off an aura when sacrificing herself that contained the spirits of those who died, and they'll later be rezzed if the "dueler" succeeds) will have to buff, heal, and grant extra DPS to the dueler -- more on certain areas depending on the class of the dueler... keep in mind, it could be a clothy priest.
    --So this adds all sorts of mechanics, during the earlier fight you need to WATCH WHERE YOU DIE, to make sure you can reach the dueler if you will be granting heals and such. Also, the dueler needs to kite Deathwing around based on where certain dead bodies are in order to survive.

So, to summarize, the final phase would be an epic duel between a random raid member (enhanced with alexstrasza's power) and the rest of the raids spirits for buffs in order to bring Deathwing to defeat. In my opinion, this would add an aspect of excitement each time you'd go in for the Deathwing encounter that couldn't be matched in any other fight thus far. Plus, they should make an AWESOME title for the person who survives fighting Deathwing one on one. "CHINMASTER <Name>" for example.

As for Alexstrasza, I'm not sure if they are planning on killing her off, in fact I would guess that they aren't. But that's the only way I thought I could justify one member of the raid surviving Deathwing's explosion of chaos.

ANYWAY, sorry for the EXTREMELY long read, as you can tell I am quite bored at the moment, and I thought it would be fun to get some feedback, see what you guys out there think of this whole idea. (Keep in mind, I only took about 15 seconds on each of the dialogues - so don't hate, I know they could be much more epic and realistic sounding. That's where Blizzard comes in.)

POST AWAY! ...and thanks for reading!

I like it too, how epic would it be to be the lucky solo artist in the world first Deathwing kill if the fight went that way.. Very nice ideas, Blizzard needs to hire you my friend.

---------- Post added 2010-07-28 at 12:46 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post, but I thought of something as far as the solo guys title, that probably won't ever happen but that'd be epic if it did. The raid's/solo guy's title could be something like:
    1)Name, the Worldbreaker's Downfall
    2)Name, the Last Hope
    3)Name, the Betrayer's End
    4)Earth-Warder Name
    etc..
    "I will seek out my enemies, and woe betide those who set themselves against me."
    -King Varian Wrynn

These fan made encounters are usually better than what Blizzard comes up with just because the game limits them to only so much they can do (supposedly). I really like your idea but I don't know about the ending. The other Dragon Aspects MUST be involved, unless he kills a few of them or encounters them throughout the expansion (This is pretty much confirmed via Twilight Highlands leaks). A hero has to be responsible for Deathwings demise (or lack thereof). For example, in canon, Maiev and Akama killed Illidan, not you. The blue dragonflight is responsible for Kil'Jaeden's defeat in Sunwell Platue, etc. etc.

I would really hope they take the LK fight and take it to a new level. It was a long fight with a nice RP ending. Hopefully Deathwing is the same way except one major difference, more NPCs play a part. I think most people are still surprised Sylvanas wasnt somewhere atop the Frozen Throne getting her revenge on Arthas.

Great ideas, look forward to reading your elaborations.

Blizzard would never make an encounter where one random person gets to play the Hero. That means, if things worked perfectly, it would take 25 Deathwing kills for everyone to get a chance to be the Hero, and the likelihood that no one gets picked twice is too random.

Blizzard also mentioned they wanted to back off from doing vehicle combat, which would go against your Alexstraza-mount idea. Not to mention, it wouldn't make sense for us to control her... she's the queen of the Red Dragonflight, I doubt she needs our help to encounter Deathwing, especially when she's been doing it for most of Cataclysm's timeline (See: Twilight Highlands)

The 'knocking off the armor plates' would be cool, as is the Chaotic Energy idea. Maybe incorporating your Alexstraza mounted combat could come into affect with managing his Chaotic Energy... Perhaps you mount on her when he Chaotic Energy is getting high, and you use a special ability on her to pull it back down to 0 while she fends off Deathwing for you. It would give a major responsibility that any random player in the raid would have to handle, so everyone would have to know how to do it, should they be called to do so.

I'd be interested to see Deathwing be so big that we get thrown onto his body to physically try and remove his armor. Like Flame Leviathan, maybe some Red Dragonflight pick up some DPSers and transport them onto his body and begin burning armor plates down as quickly as possible before Deathwing shakes them off.

I also see Alexstraza being the one tanking Deathwing, himself... But, maybe not, as Blizzard has never wanted to trivialize Main Tanks roles to not be as epic.

And never forget: An Old God may show up during the Deathwing encounter to protect their prized champion...

Hey guys, I appreciate the feedback.

Yeah... Most of these ideas are very rough and not thoroughly thought out. The one on one duel against Deathwing would be like an achievement - once you got it, you wouldn't be picked again. That said, it would still take some players over 20 encounters to get that title... but really, it's just a title, maybe you'd get one for just defeating him. I don't know.

And when I said mount alexstrasza and control her, it would really be as if she was fighting Deathwing herself, the players would just be controlling her.. if that makes sense. So the players would get to "be alexstrasza" in a sense for that part of the encounter. Again, it probably wouldn't work out.

Yeah, and I really hope they implement some sort of chaotic energy mechanic... it would make it that much more frightening and exciting, give you something to watch out for. I thought about Alexstrasza "blocking" the explosion somehow.. but it seemed too much like Kil'Jaeden to me.

Anyway, thanks again, I respect the feedback.

Not "VERY LONG", just sayin'
    But those are some neat ideas, Blizzard should at least have a glance at this, they keep sticking to the same formulas most of the time, they need to mix things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Pandush View Post
    Not "VERY LONG", just sayin'
    But those are some neat ideas, Blizzard should at least have a glance at this, they keep sticking to the same formulas most of the time, they need to mix things up.
    Yeah, I exhaggerated a bit. I just get sick and tired of all the trolls out there who will say "YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THIS WAS GOING TO BE A LONG READ... YOU JUST WASTED MYYY TIME!!!" Just trying to avoid drama lol...

But yes, for the average person this isn't long really at all...

Thanks for the feedback.

WTB a skip Role Play option and get to the fight... One of my biggest complaints about epic end boss's is their RP speeches. If you've been playing this game for any amount of time you've encountered your fair share of them and while they do add to atmosphere... after the first 10 or so wipes... it gets old fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendaus View Post
    WTB a skip Role Play option and get to the fight... One of my biggest complaints about epic end boss's is their RP speeches. If you've been playing this game for any amount of time you've encountered your fair share of them and while they do add to atmosphere... after the first 10 or so wipes... it gets old fast!
    I agree... but when it comes to Deathwing, it's just not going to be a simple, "alright is the tank ready?" "okay, pull him" kind of fight. This guy is a huge figure in lore and they have to set up the fight somehow.

However, like I said, I agree... that does get VERY redundant and old after the first time - maybe they will implement a system where it will only show the scene once, and in this case if you wiped and went back to Deathwing's room he would already be atop his throne. Scene skipped. It doesn't seem like that would be hard to do at all.

Disclaimer: Any names of characters, persons and/or entities mentioned in this post are not necessarily spelled correctly. Just to get that out of the way...
    Also, my knowledge of the lore is fairly small, so I might get some things mixed up. In this case, do not hesitate to correct me.
    And lastly, I am not a native speaker of English, so I might make mistakes here and there. If something doesn't make sense (language-wise), feel free to ask what the heck I mean and correct me if neccessary.

I like most of the ideas (Interaction with armor plates? Like it!), so don't get upset if I only mention things I feel should be different in some way.

• Should Alexstrasza not call him by his "real" name (i.e. Neltharion)? If she tries to show him the error of his ways it seems counterproductive to not try to relate to him on some level.
    • I miss the other dragon aspects in this fight.
      I know that Alexstrasza and Deathwing are supposed to be the big adversaries (seeing that she represents life and he represents death...kind of at least), but, if I recall correctly, Deathwing betrayed all of them, heck, he even killed all of Malygos' offspring (or so he thought). Why should Nozdormu and Ysera (and Malygos, if he has somehow survived - I hated the idea of killing the aspect of magic ... or Malygos' successor within the blue dragonfight - they are not all gone for good, are they?) just stand by and watch while their sister Alexstrasza is trying her best to prevent Azeroth's complete destruction?
      On top of that, "back in the days" it took all their assembled powers to stop Deathwing (or did he just flee? I can't quite recall...have to re-read the books sometime soon).
      Possible implementation: let Nozdormu stop time (excluding your raid) when Deathwing first does his killing-everyone spell, so you can get away (mount some members of the Bronze Dragonflight to fly out of reach). But Deathwing finds you in the sky and forces you back on the ground (scaring away or wounding Nozdormu). The second time he casts his spell, Ysera teleports you into the Emerald Dream (alluding to a possible future expansion *winks at Blizzard*) so Deathwing can't harm you. But he somehow manages to get into the Dream (or Ysera's power fades for some reason) and you have to continue the fight. Maybe even Malygos or his successor does something (interrupt his spell, temporarily depriving him of the ability to use magic other than breathing fire?).
      These events should somehow be triggered by players (or rather, players have to do something to pave the road for these events: Ysera: healers have to heal something [see: Dreamwalker fight in ICC] / Nozdormu: physical-damage dps have to do something special / Malygos/successor of the Blue Dragonflight: magic-damage dps have to do something special).
    • I'd like to see some zone changing or something throughout the fight. Lava breaking out and earthquakes breaking half his lair. It's the Cataclysm, after all. Although I have to admit that it would be kinda odd to see the zone "rebuilt" for the next try after a wipe. Then again, he will return from the dead every Tuesday/Wednesday anyway...
    • Maybe, after relieving him from his magnetic attracting parts, he can somehow be turned back to "good", revealing the Old God(s) to be the real villain behind all this. I mean, that would at least make for a "happy" ending of the expansion. Instead of slaying every poor, misguided lizard (poor Malygos!), let him live (after disconnecting him from the evil influences). Maybe he can redeem himself by picking up litter off the goblin rocket highways ...

These are just a few things that came to my mind.

Great work on your part, nontheless!

Edit: Nozdormu is the aspect of time...oops... corrected in the text
    Last edited by BartolGdH; 2010-07-28 at 09:16 PM.

I like the RP you put into it, but I have a few issues with the fight.

1) The "DDR" phase. If this fight is as ball breaking as any other end game fight (see M uru, H LK, Yogg 0, and Kil) I would hate to play "avoid the debris" every time I started this fight up. Maybe you love that it's epic to be rushing towards the boss in chaos, but try it over 100 times. Gets old real fast.

2) The chaotic energy seems like a "mistake meter" rather than a mistake meter people should be hit hard for making placement mistakes and not switching targets. I liked your armor plating idea though. Just needs to be more complex, switching targets is easy.

3) I like the flight idea, but it singles out the raid, and you'd have to send the same 4 people up every time. If you didn't it would be random and that would make your comp suffer on the ground. So either the same 4 people are the only ones who ever see this or your raid gets boned when 2 holy pals, a disc priest, and a druid healer get picked up.

4) Again, a single guy gets picked to hog the glory randomly? No, this was 25 different people putting hundreds of attempts in to kill him. It's about -them-.

On the positive side though. Giant dragon with seperate "pieces" on him to attack sounds awesome.

Hey, thanks for the criticism guys, I appreciate the feedback.

@BartolGdH -- Yes, I noticed that after I was through the entirety of the post, and I just didn't bother to change it. She most likely would be calling him Neltharion, especially in a situation I created where she was trying to bring him to his senses. It does make a big contradiction, but frankly I wouldn't be surprised if she was calling him Deathwing by then either, just because she knows how far he's fallen and that there isn't any hope for old Neltharion. Either way, my mistake, thanks.

Also, I like your ideas and I think it would be very fitting to have the other "good" aspects be playing a role in the fight as well. How epic would it be to have your raid moving through Deathwing's lair with the three humanoid versions of each of the aspects beside you? It would definitely make sense. I think that would create a similarity between the Yogg'Saron fight, where the keepers (I think that's what they're reffered to as) are helping you and buffing you throughout the fight. Maybe each aspect is containing some of Deathwing's power and the raid needs to also keep a watchful eye on the aspects in order to maximize their assistance. Yet another interesting mechanic they could implement - it's exciting to think where they could go with it all.

@xxAkirhaxx -- Yeah, that is tricky. I guess I never fully thought that part through, it would definitely get redundant. Maybe it could be some sort of phasing technology where you only do that phase once each visit to the raid (not counting rezing and retrying). I have absolutely no idea how that could work though - maybe Deathwing would just start off in Dragon form after the first wipe -- that way no LONG scenes and no annoying/epic running avoidance part.

I don't think the glory duel would be a let down at all - as I mentioned I think personally it would be a big boost to the excitement of the battle, not knowing whose going to be chosen. Plus, when that person is chosen, I explained you aren't just going to be sitting there doing nothing - without the rest of the raids help, that duelist will miserably fail. Unless there is a battle that slips my mind or I'm just not recalling something, this would be the only fight thus far that your spirits are actually involved in the fight's final phase.

I just think cheering the duelist on as you help him beat Deathwing's human form to a pulp would be both exciting and fulfilling - plus, if you are in an RP guild (like I was before I quit for the summer) the "after party"/"RP session" whatever you want to call it could give that specific player a highlight for the night, and a celebration in their honor. I totally think it would be a guild-wide feeling of pride rather than just the person who got the duel. We are talking the last 5-10 percent here, again.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback both of you, I'm glad you liked parts of it. Let's just hope Blizzard makes it unique and exciting - that's all I want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Changed the title a bit to clarify that it's just ideas, not the actual Deathwing encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Changed the title a bit to clarify that it's just ideas, not the actual Deathwing encounter.
    Thanks. Feel free to change the part about the post being a "VERY LONG" read too, because it's not. I've just seen in the past trolling oppurtunities for many eager people when a somewhat longer thread post isn't noted in the title, so I over exhaggerated it. Thanks again.

I'm bored, so here's my version of a Deathwing encounter.

Phase 1: Human Form
    During this phase Deathwing is in Human Form. He casts 5 spells. Mark of Darkness, Mark of Flame, Engulfing Flames, Engulfing Darkness, and Shadow Vortex. Also during this phase 2 elementals spawn, a Fire Elemental, and a Shadow Elemental.

Mark of Darkness: Marked for death unless cleansed by a Fire Nova. If the Mark is not cleansed within 6s the mark kills the player and knocks everyone within 50 yards into the air.
    Mark of Flame: Marked for death unless cleansed by Shadow Nova. If the Mark is not cleansed within 6s the mark kills the player and stuns everyone within 50 yards for 5s.
    Engulfing Shadows: 2s cast AoE similar to a void zone. If you stand in the void zone you get a debuff called Engulfing Shadows, deals shadow damage and every time it ticks spreads to any player within 15 yards of the infected player.
    Engulfing Flames: 2s cast AoE similar to a void zone. If you stand in the void zone you get a debuff called Engulfing Flames, deals fire damage and every time it ticks spreads to any player within 15 yards of the infected player.
    Shadow Vortex: Randomly casted on the tanks. Anyone with 30 yards of the tank is sucked into a shadowy vortex, deals damage and death grips the player on top of the tank.

Shadow Elemental: Skills:
    Shadow Nova: Cleanses Engulfing Fire but increases shadow damage taken by 300%.
    Siphon of Darkness: Slows movement speed of the target by 90%, increases fire damage taken and greatly decreases shadow damage taken. (only casted on the tank)
    Fire Elemental: Skills:
    Fire Nova: Cleanses Engulfing Shadow but increases fire damage taken by 300%.
    Living Flame: Increases movement speed by 80% but increases fire, shadow, and physical damage taken by 300%. (only casted on the tank)

The elementals can be killed during this phase. Although the enrage timer will be tight and cause the players to weigh between killing elementals and pushing the boss into P2.

Phase 2: Air Phase

During this phase Deathwing turns into his dragon form. Deathwing flies into the air and the entire raid is carried up to him and assisted by the dragon flights. Deathwing is so large that most of the raids time will be spent on top of his back destroying his wings and body. During this phase the raid will need to destroy his Left Wing, Right Wing, and Tail. As you're attempting to DPS these things many mechanics will be happening. Adds will spawn, lava will be bursting out of Deathwings skin, magic will be bursting from the seams in his skin, and adds will be attacking from the air.

Types of Adds:

Blackwing Horror: Basic mob has a single ability. AoE knockback called War Stomp, knocks every player in 10 yards back 50 yards. 2s cast. Casted every 10s.

Blackwing Flametounge: Does an aoe cone spell, high damage.

Blackwing Demolisher: Does a tail swipe, high damage.(think reverse fire breath)

While adds are spawning two types of events will happen. Volcanoes will spawn and Shadow Fissures will spawn. They basically do the same thing. Creates stationary attackable targets that slowly create a larger and larger mass on the ground that causes fire/shadow damage respectively and slows movement speed.

As you destroy the parts of his body the adds gain a buff which increase the damage they do by 50%.

As if this weren't enough adds will grab you from the air and drop you at random spots on Deathwings body.

Once his 2 wings and tail are destroyed you enter phase 3 (final phase).

Phase 3: Heart of the Dragon

During this phase everyone is falling through the air and in front of deathwings stomach attacking a large scar revealing his heart. Everyone is floating (sort of they're really falling) like in the Kael Thas encounter at TK. During this phase Deathwing has 6 abilities. Incineration Wave, Fireball, Summon Dragonflight, Blast Wave, Deafening Roar.

Incineration Wave: Drops a flame wave directly in front of the heart dealing a small amount of fire damage. 10 yard range in all directions. This is just a tank switch mechanic. The heart will cast a debuff on you that stacks that increases your vulnerability to fire damage for each stack. If the hearts top threat character is not within 10 yards of the heart, the heart will drop all threat on the target and become immune to taunts for 8s.

Fireball: Randomly targets a raid member and hits them for a large amount of fire damage, does an aoe sphere around the player and hits everyone within 15 yards for the same damage.

Summon Dragonflight: Summons an add that has an AoE aura that constantly deals damage to anyone around it. Damage from aura increases and stacks for each dragonflight within 50 yards of another.

Blast Wave: Knocks everyone in an area back 20 yards. 5 yard sphere aoe. 4s cast.

Deafening Roar: Silences everyone in the raid for 8s, 2s cast, can be interrupted, casted every 5s.

Ok, less bored now . Tell me what you all think.

I hvae a better idea , we have a dragon , we have shadowflame , we have whelp adds , we have deph bearth ,we have tail swipe , we have dragon breath and finaly we have loots.

---------- Post added 2010-07-29 at 05:37 AM ----------

I hvae a better idea , we have a dragon , we have shadowflame , we have whelp adds , we have deph bearth ,we have tail swipe , we have dragon breath and finaly we have loots....

As seen in my topic :

My idea : You kill Deathwing , pretty easily actually , THEN HE TURNS INTO 600 FOOT TALL VERSION OF HOGGER AND IS BEASTY!