Looking for dungeon odds

I just logged on this morning and queued for a tank. of course instant pop and enter dungeon and there is my guildie. now my question is what are the odds of me joining my guild mates dungeon and if anyone else had something like that happen, btw we did not plan this at all, all i said was hello to my guild

The odds are 1 in however many other possible groups were being formed at the time.

In other words, there is no way for anyone here to answer this question because we don't have the data required.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have had it happen one time with a guildie and one time with a former guildie. I usually queue alone so if I get a dungeon I hate (here's lookin at you HoL and HoS) I can quit if I want to.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    I get a dungeon I hate (here's lookin at you HoL and HoS) I can quit if I want to.
    HoS is a breeze just event and last guy. HoL isnt as bad as CoT Strat. Timed events are so slow compared to pull all the trash together.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh I guess HoS isn't as bad now that its just the two. But I haven't wiped in COS in probably a year and yet just did in HoL like a week ago. People who aren't good tend to suck a lot more at HoL than COS.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Deleted
    well random is random,
    you know that people actually win lotteries, so yes there is always a chance...