Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentack View Post
    Undead= I hate them. I love trolls. Hate gnome females. Hmm. Maybe Taurens
    You cant hate me!!!

I feel I have not done my duty as an undead If I do not fill my day with sarcasm arrogance.

Oh, there I go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkiller95 View Post
    Tauren are the nicest. I havent met one Tauren who is rude or mean. Same with dwarves. Most rude and meanest wuld be male humans. Maybe i shuld play a Tauren....
    There's only one this I have to say to this... Click here

I feel bad that my main is an NE, and I play a BE now... ;_;

But from what I've seen, it seems NE males are the jerks, and human females.

But then again, I ain't a speaker...

edit: but slightly better that i play a troll too. ;_;
    shit

10+ Year Old Account
    male BE
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Horde side, female tauren are hands down the nicest race. Of course you'll run into a few meanies, but those generally are druids (not that I'm hating or anything, but the only rude female tauren I've met were druids - and for the record, they were male irl). xD

Deleted
    Everyone hates the Male Blood Elves. Which is a shame. I'm hoping all the 'Cool' guys that are forced to play Blood Elves because of Paladins, change to Tauren called Holycow and Retbull. Then Tauren will be hated just as much.

Undead I've found to be very sadistic.
    Tauren I usually see are either neutral or assholes.
    Orcs I don't see enough of to judge.
    Trolls I don't see enough of to judge
    Blood Elves are all over the place.

Humans are all over the place.
    Night Elves are either very childish or assholish.
    Dwarves, without exception, are friendly and funloving
    Gnomes are all egotistical or compensating for height.
    Draenei are all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the easiest people to get along with were female Tauren and male Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzeke View Post
    Some of the easiest people to get along with were female Tauren and male Trolls.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Zzeke View Post
    Thanks. ^^ [Yeah, I know, I have a strange taste for characters.]

Anyways, I know that it's probably been said quite a few times already, but it's not that the race affects a player's personality. It's exactly the other way around.

And for me... I guess I've got it pretty good, I never meet anybody really bad. Even if someone might misbehave a little, they usually stop once they see that I won't be annoyed by their petty attempts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rude
    ~~~~
    All Night Elves.
    Male Blood Elves, some Female Blood Elves.
    Gnomes, one or two exceptions.
    Undead.
    Human.

Nice
    ~~~~
    Draenei, few exceptions.
    Dwarves, as above.
    Orcs, as above.
    Trolls, as above.
    Tauren, as above. Unless it's a female.

Quote Originally Posted by number8 View Post
    Just thought of this question.. What is the worst race+gender that you tend to run into? That one race that is always mean in groups, or straight up rude when you ask a simple question?

For me it's always female undead. It doesn't matter what you say, they will always say something back completely uncalled for and snotty?

On the flip side I've noticed male tauren shamans to almost always be kind and helpful.

What about you?
    Well the vast majority of male dwarf hunters I met are idiots. I only met like 3 male dwarf hunters that know wtf they are doing.
    Also, another interesting combo is male draenei ret paladin/dk. I swear, this is yet another magnet for retards.

On the horde side, it has to be male orc warriors that are the retard magnet.
    Also, I have discovered that male undead rogues and mages are the trademarks of the horde asshats.
    Last edited by Chomag7; 2010-07-31 at 08:41 PM.

Yeah, I now agree that human males and females can be arseholes, especially after my failed Nexus run where they were antagonising me for my fairly low damage, which is low because I couldn't mangle or anything due to my delay. QQ;
    shit

Male Blood elves

The nicest people ive ran into are without question gnomes =D
    Gnome Pride!

Male blood elves I find to be completely clueless. Humans and nelves of both genders are elitist for the most part.

The nicest players I've found are tauren, dwarves, male draenei, and female undead.

On my server horde side taurens/trolls tend to be the nicest, undeads are just pricks, the rest of the horde just kind of do their own thing, although there is a rampant back of blood elves who like to go around killing every low level alliance quest giver in sight all the time.

Alliance side humans tend to be douches, at least the males. Females tend to be nicer. Gnomes are usually fine, unless they are DKs, that's when it gets iffy. Draenei tend to all be really friendly, as are the Female Nelfs, Male Nelfs tend to be pretty...idk...stupid? Dwarves are all-around nice people, esp the females.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by jetaimaster View Post
    It's the whole chicken and egg thing. People tend to pick characters that match their personality. The manifestation of our subconscious.
    I think there is something to this. My main is a NE, and IRL I'm a tree hugging hippie, with epically long hair. When I'm drunk I tend to roll dwarf alts. And when I'm in a submissive mood and fancy having some chick just totally throwing me down and sitting on my face, I roll a gnome.

Not all of them but most of them:

Troll female. Unsocial, rude, cant trust them.

Undead male. Rude, think their so cool behind the PC, their retardness is in such high level that my ex girlfriend is Einstein compared to them, they always get the best spec and race combo. You never see a rare undead male such as ARP rogue with two maces, they just go for the best, and it makes me annoyed. They are no lifers and an excuze for humanity.
    Undead male rogues are the worst. Their all just shit. I have never been a friend with one. They are only friends with the most 1337 peeps around.

Blood elf females. I dont know why so many mock belf males, most of them are social, nice and funny to be with, even those Sephiroth guys.
    But females are played by rude people. Yes there are some nice belf females played by RL females,
    but im talking about those h4nt31 guys, their just like the typical japanese. Angry, unsocial, nerd..

Tauren female resto druid. Think their the best at everything, rude like HELL!

I got a 80 gnome mage to so heres the allies i hate:

Night elf hunters. Not really that rude at all but most of them are such noobs.

Human male paladins. I must admit some of them are (18+ youtube Valley Ball) guys, love them but most of them are just rude noobs.

Human warlock. Unsocial, rude crap.
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    And when I'm in a submissive mood and fancy having some chick just totally throwing me down and sitting on my face, I roll a gnome.
    ROFL.

Im not gonna lie... this is one reason why im making a goblin alt
    "Sk'gurrr Sk'gurrr"
    Spectreking Lostkeys aka Saint Alker, of Dark Matters Tribunal