So what class is fun...in PVP

As the title says, what class is really FUN. I know it's open to a lot of opinions, but I really can't seem to find one that's just so damn fun, here's why. I have an 80 for every class except Druid, make choosing difficult, very difficult. I did a little bit of arena on my paladin in S7, but unfortunately I only had Furious and no ICC weps so that went nowhere. My Warrior has Shadow's Edge, but still sits in Furious, so I'm kind of weak. My mage/lock are a mix of season 6/7/8 pieces, they are decent. I haven't really arena'd on the mage as frost, since I really only played him as fire in BG's, and Afflic bores me, I'm use to doing Destro which was fun in arenas. My rogue, has only a few PVP items, along with my S-Priest,DK, Shaman, Hunter. My shaman does have the heroic gunship axe, and knuckles off the plague boss, so he can have potential.

Now I'm not sure if it's really worth trying to arena this far into season 8. I mean majority of my class options, I'd have to run heroics nonstop, buy furious, then pvp like mad and get the off-pieces of wrathful, so I'm wondering if that would take too long to even give me time to gear up and arena some what competitively before Cataclysm.

pick one of your classes that does wizardy things, find another wizardy type and a healer, make sure one of the people involved is a shaman. That's your most fun option. I started playing my druid alt again in a wizard cleave and every game was just hilarious and a ton of fun.

I've found double dps 2v2 or 2 dps/1 healer 3v3s to be the most fun. It's the really long drawn out games that get boring - even though the sense of accomplishment can be great when you finally do win. Shadow priests look fun in high end pvp, that might be your calling, with Furykin's suggestion.

Sub rogues are fun.
    Of course, you have to be super good to be competitive, but the amount of control you get, plus the barrel of fun that is shadowstep, makes it totally worth it.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta say warriors are the most fun for me. Lots of abilities and macros. The stance system is a lot of fun too, annoying, but fun... you gotta make decisions that will either greatly tip the fight in your favor or screw you over.

Spell reflect is also fun for wtfpwning the unaware ele shaman with his own lavaburst :P

None look below or a basic representation of WoW PvP.
    http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures..._1572_f2e2.jpg

My advice, don't become another flavour of the month roller and play the class that is OP atm, OP classes are always funner but they are only temporary. Just pvp on your main character, stick with it and master the class. Don't rely on being OP like affliction Warlocks.