Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Thanks for the reskinned Sylvanas for Ysera Blizzard. Glad you're earning that paycheck, hope your A list design teams game is going to finish up soon. This back burner is way too luke warm
    Then don't buy the game. Form a union.

Do you have any more common sense to waste my time with or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish a single post could go by without warrior changes. It seems like IF Blizz ever talks about a class, its their pride and joy Warriors. The rest of us want news too! Hunters are getting a new type of energy use, and yet we get almost no news about them. I am getting sick scrolling threw all these news posts to see warrior changes after warrior changes. Talk about other classes too Blizz sheesh!

Ysera doesn't look great. she's just another recolour from Sylvanas model. Blizzard should try and do something new for a change >_>
    And besides, I thought lore described Ysera having her eyes always closed,always dreaming...*sigh*

"When she does visit the living plane, she shapeshifts into a humanoid form, covered by a green hood, and her eyes are always closed."
    -WowWiki
    Last edited by semetin; 2010-08-06 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    CD on swipe NO

Deleted
    New login screen is awesome i quess. but now as reforging came twinks are gonna be even more powerful and pwn even more

News

Wish a single post could go by without warrior changes. It seems like IF Blizz ever talks about a class, its their pride and joy Warriors. The rest of us want news too! Hunters are getting a new type of energy use, and yet we get almost no news about them. I am getting sick scrolling threw all these news posts to see warrior changes after warrior changes. Talk about other classes too Blizz sheesh!