Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Always had so much fun on mt 49 enh shaman, 69 twink ret, 29 twink priest :P

Hunter with BoA 15-19 was pretty cool, although not really "twink" I guess. Basicly rocked the BG singlehandedly, great way of venting frustration.

Deleted
    Hunter. They are basically unbeatable at 19 after a bit of practice.

I had a 29 orc hunter, that thing was beast with all the best quest gear it could get. Talk about tanking the whole bg, fun.

Affliction lock at level 39, om nom nom corruption.

Back in Vanilla Wow, my shadowpriest was unstoppable in the 49 bracket. Only a warlock was a challenge. Even at 60, almost every class was toast. Was always surprised that more priests werent running around.

Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
    politically? oxymoron (maybe if it were good/twink, not best/twink)? let me know what country you're from, so that i can criticize its educational system.
    Quoted for ironic lulz

My 19 hunter was pretty ballin before they nerfed twinking into the ground. 70 leg enchant, stam/resil pvp shoulder enchant, dodge arcanum on engineering goggles, all the fun stuff before they took it away

I kind of wish they hadn't made the change with forcing exp-disabled people to only play against each other. I know it sucks when you run into a really OP twink but I ended up deleting that character because he became completely unusable to play BGs with due to 2 hour queues

Hunters !! they're imba twinks, nice dmg etc