Wink My Cataclysm Rogue PvP setup

Based off of the current talents in beta I would have to continue in the subtlety spec up to level 85.

It wont let me post the link until i post a few more times but it's 7 in assassination and 34 in subtlety. Sorry I can't post a link up

With the following talents listed above if I am able to sap my opponent then quickly shadowstep and ambush them the following happens. They deal 70% less damage for 8sec, have their casting time increased by 20% for 8sec and their movement speed reduced by 50% for 8sec. REmember this is just with a simple sap and ambush all equaling up to 8sec of fun time . This is not using preparation, shadowdance, premeditation etc.

Let's say i'm able to do that and then vanish, i follow them for a while then I am able to once again sap them if possible and shadowstep and even shadowdance this time, kidney shot them and ambush them again. The following above repeats.

I have not played wow for over a month since my laptop melted on my legs and will not play till i build my own computer and until cataclysm has been out for a week. So these are just hypothetical thoughts of what could possibly be done by a sub rogue who knows what he/she is doing. What do you all think?

Phoenix_AND1
    Great