Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkus View Post
    But yay! Engineer gets a buff! About bloody time.
    They just get one pet that is a BOP item. Fel reaver is for Goblin engineers and the other for gnomish engineers.
    It's just lame, the only thing that make an engineer worth a bit is the new item enchant things.

10+ Year Old Account
    No offense, but Jaina really look like white trash now :/

You know, trailerparks, pregnant with God knows who (and she don't) - you know - the entire package

The little skeleton raptor will obviously be archaeology.

But this post is to express my laughter at the Garrosh model. I mean, seriously. THAT is going to be leading the Horde. Hahahahaha

Wowtal still bugs for me on IE8 when I hover over any activated talents (like Blastwave or Arcane Power). Works fine on Firefox though. Think still the majority of users surf with IE so it might be worth looking into that bug.

The mini fel/void reaver must be the most awsome awsome pet I've ver seen.

I'm considering re-rolling engineering

look at all those fine models, and the comes the new Garrosh model, and BAM! party pooper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D View Post
    No offense, but Jaina really look like white trash now :/

You know, trailerparks, pregnant with God knows who (and she don't) - you know - the entire package
    Same model since ICC patch...Just now notice lol?

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Models look great! just concerns me when blizzard updates all the future npcs to their new model engine all of us players are still going to be playing in the old models from vanilla; just would look funny.
    Hopefully blizzard makes neat changes for all of us players' race models.

Deleted
    Oh, the joys of having reroled engineering..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Same model since ICC patch...Just now notice lol?
    Well... Maybe... But it's true nonetheless!
    Last edited by 2D; 2010-08-10 at 10:33 AM.

Not enough with Alextrasza and Sylvanas share the same model and look like exactly the same and now Ysera too? Come on, since Ysera is in Night Elf form, she should have a Night Elf model. Bah. And Garrosh look so ugly -.-". Despite awful Ysera model, its good to see more Paladin news and whats more, my Paladin is an Engineer too!! xD

You forgot Gelbin Mekkatorque,Vol'jin(both were updated in 3.3.3),Lor'themar Theron,Baine Bloodhoof(both were updated in the beta),Cenarius and Hamuul Runetotem
    and for the normal models: Thrall,Genn,Crowley and Gallywix
    Last edited by sl2059; 2010-08-10 at 10:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They all laughed when I took engineering. "Ffft, what an idiot. What's he going to do, wrench me to death?", they said. WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? You want a bunny and Fel Reaver? WELL TOO BAD! They're my minions and I'm not making them for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyInc View Post
    They just get one pet that is a BOP item. Fel reaver is for Goblin engineers and the other for gnomish engineers.
    It's just lame, the only thing that make an engineer worth a bit is the new item enchant things.
    Where do you see Goblin/Gnomish Engineering? I certainly don't. And I thought they had mostly done away with specializations in Wrath, apart from the occasional useless item. I'd be a sad pet collector if I couldn't have both.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-08-10 at 10:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that somehow Jaina went from adorable "nerdy girl next door" to this dilettante with coy come-hither eyes and Rita Hayworth "just got out of bed from a tumble" hair. (See: imdb.com/title/tt0111161/quotes?qt0470747 and youtube.com/watch?v=tgdKgV9Y62w, for the young'uns in the audience.) ...well, love is really too strong a word. Eye-roll worthy is somehow more fitting. It looked absolutely horrible in Wrath. This intelligent, mostly-rational, well-spoken young woman asserting herself against leaders of nations far more powerful (and "official") than her own essentially giving everyone in the room the fuck-me-eye.

And no, I'm not saying a woman can't be sexy and intelligent at the same time. It's just that Jaina's Wrath model change doesn't look sexy, it looks like she's a vapid, doe-eyed and dough-brained green-eyeshadow-sporting-press-on-nail-wearing tart. Garrosh looks like he's one big muscular wad of testosterone and dddddderrrrrrrr. But hey, if it's rabbit baby wants, then it's rabbit baby gets.

The Personal World Destroyer had better have the bowel-voiding unholy mechanical moan of the full-sized Fel Reaver, or son, I am disappoint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyoss View Post
    Sigh....looks like i need to work on another character. I find the Holy Power change to pallies just ridiculous. Same with the Locks Soul Shards only going to 3. I put so much work into my paladin, and now im looking at Cataclysm and cant do anything but cringe because of all the wasted time...
    Blizz adds some stuff to make paladins different , more enjoable make the class require some skills, but it seems like some ppl just suck at playing, a paladin and cant realise how good of a change is the holy power mechanic /sigh (its the greates thing that paladins could get afer all those years..)

Hey looky here, its Matt Damon!

Wait no. That's just the prince.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D View Post
    Well... Maybe... But it's true nonetheless!
    Yep! ^^

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted
    Garrosh looks pretty fugly :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    reading is hard

"binds when picked up"

you're welcome.

It;s also called beta as in things can/will change.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    Is it just me, or does the expansion seem to get less interesting with every new talent build and class notes? =/
    i agree... talents look REALLY BORING.

who cares what npc's look like anyway