Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soggoth.. I liked when the Cthulhu references were a little less blatant.

Those zerglings look more like baby fel puppies to me. :P Is a cool wallpaper.

Darkshore actually sounds cool, though it is sad that the worgen have barely any presence in there. You'd think there would be more helping the night elves out there considering they've both basically teamed up and are /brofist'ing.

I think "C'thun" was the most obvious lovecraft reference, considering the most famous monster of his is "Cthulhu".
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2010-08-11 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    Those zerglings look more like baby fel puppies to me. :P Is a cool wallpaper.
    See, I always thought that Felhounds were actually SUPPOSED to be zerglings, as a way to link Warcraft to Starcraft. Maybe I'm just weird.

Wasn't that flight master dead a few screenshots before? It's so nice that theyr'e giving that dead girl another chance! Also, if that stupid kerlonian evershade falls asleep in the new quests...

Q. Who will be using this zone (what levels/factions)?

A. Darkshore is designed for Alliance players, primarily night elves and worgen, from level 11 through 20.

This doesn't make sense for the Worgen. How will they safely get from their starting zone in the Eastern Kingdoms all the way to the western side of Kalimdor at level eleven?

No paladin news? I'm disappointed! :-P

Probably the same way Dwarves/Humans get to the Draenei area to level

Why does a Wallpaper about SCII (Zerg and Marines) have the WoW; WotLk Logo?

Quote Originally Posted by tgrhwke View Post
    Q. Who will be using this zone (what levels/factions)?

A. Darkshore is designed for Alliance players, primarily night elves and worgen, from level 11 through 20.

This doesn't make sense for the Worgen. How will they safely get from their starting zone in the Eastern Kingdoms all the way to the western side of Kalimdor at level eleven?
    -Spoiler Altert-

At the end of the Worgen starting zone the nightelves come to save who is left, so you get on a boat which takes you to Darnassus/Darkshore.
    Last edited by engrey; 2010-08-11 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi View Post
    That Shatterspear-stuff seems weird... I mean... we already know that the dancing troll village will get destroyed and all trolls killed.
    This just doesn't fit with "fending off the advances of the Twilight's Hammer cult, the naga, and the Shatterspear trolls.", because, as we all have already seen, the trolls get pretty much wiped out. And "destroying their entire village" doesn't really sound like "fending off".

Well, that's just what disturbed me when reading the Q&A. >_>
    When someone attacks you, you "fend them off", i.e. you fight them to defend yourself and hopefully stop the attacks. When they continue to attack you, you go "limit their resources", i.e. cut off their ability to attack you by destroying their base of operations. This is basic RTS stuff, nearly every RTS has at least a couple of missions where you're defending a base area and then once you build sufficient resources you counter attack.

Darkshore - The way I see it, it's yet another zone I'll pass through to get the newer explorer title.

I know I have no plans to level yet another toon and any race. If any of the new races seems interesting enough to use then I would just pay a few dollars when the race change becomes available.

I know there are quite a few players that have no plans to level there 5th toon. There are many that have every toon already maxed. Why would you level the same toon a second time. I just can't find the interest in the zones that are below 80-85. Granted, if your a new WOW gamer or one of those people that would level a toon twice then maybe this is for you. I just can't see it.

ugh enough with all the q&a bullsh*t! Just release the game already!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now we know that Soggoth the Slitherer aint an old god. Kinda fun thinking of all those who blatantly claimed that the masters glaive was an old god etc...

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    i guess im just one of the few ppl that enjoy this QA stuff. Its kind of cool hearing what they actually plan to do in the game, another thing is that even tho MMO champion is wildly popular, blizzard doesnt release info based on what has been found here. If it wasnt for mmo champion all this that they are sayin would be new to us. its good to remember that impatience doesnt do anything but make u angry, it never makes anything happen any faster, so save urself the frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post

They were never that subtle to begin with.

On a lesser note: Lovely. The old god's have their pet shoggoth's now. We're screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    so do the horde really get a fp in an alliance zone???

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    I'm also curious on what Horde players will have to do here. I saw at least one video where a belf player witnesses the exchange of words between Malfurion (who had a red name to the belf just to make all you Alliance heads a little happier ^_^ ) and Azshara. At the end he talks to the player and basically says "meet you in Hyjal, we have work to do." So if this is an all Alliance zone, where does Horde involvement come into play to get to that point? :-/

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...e_12694_54.jpg

is it wrong, that i laughed at the rug on the left, which appears to be a skinned druid...

just awesome. Liking the new look of darkshore, wasn't that keen on questing there except for night elf faction (their mounts look better than those elephants or horses, lets face it)

---------- Post added 2010-08-11 at 04:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...e_12694_54.jpg

is it wrong, that i laughed at the rug on the left, which appears to be a skinned druid...

just awesome. Liking the new look of darkshore, wasn't that keen on questing there except for night elf faction (their mounts look better than those elephants or horses, lets face it)
    they always had an FP at the strand at the furthest west of auberdine and with ashenvale under siege; that FP point is now a fully fledged fortress, the horde could have easily pushed forward into darkshore

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    This. I mean WTF? It's an 11-20 zone. That means off-limits to the opposing faction.

---------- Post added 2010-08-11 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    That's a skinned centaur rug. There are lots of those in tauren camps in live.

Damn they finally made this game an rpg version of warcraft itself... Seriously look at the place the only thing missing are the gold mine clumps, NE chimeras, mountain giants, and random lvl 4 heros killing furblogs for gear being followed by a small army...