Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I love dueling Prot pallies on my Unholy DK. They're so fun and last atleast 5 minutes.
    One time I duel another resto shammy on my resto shammy and the duel went on for 15 minutes before we both just gave up.

warrs/rogues/hunters and ret paladins. anything else and its pretty much guaranteed loss

Mage vs Ret paladin.

If you're the mage that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gut View Post
    Pvp arms vs pvp ele, love dueling ele it's always so close
    Have to agree, 2 worst dueling specs fight against eachother!

10+ Year Old Account
    A resto shaman in PvE gear, or when I catch a rogue with HM before he can vanish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Feral Druid vs. Disc Priest. Ends up in a win for the Druid, usually gets killed before he runs oom by a well-timed Maim on a bleeding target with berserk and SR active. Honestly love these fights.

Feral Druid vs. Ret/Prot Pala's. Usually ends up in a win for the Druid aswell, but I don't know...these are just awesome fun somehow.

Feral Druid vs. Warrior. Oww silly Warriors and how I bleed/root/restealth/do-it-over to death. Yea, you got no Healer backing you up now do you..! Honestly, I feel bad when this ends up with me <95% health.

Feral vs. FrostMage, because this can go a-ny-where.

Edit: and ofcourse..

Mage vs Mage...
    Last edited by Balduvian; 2010-08-14 at 10:25 PM.

Ele shaman vs ele shaman, preferably on a raised surface where one can easily fall to their death. Especially when bad ele shamans don't know how to angle their thunderstorm and instead throw us to salvation rather than demise.