Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Helakion View Post
    How many GM's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None,
    Its working as intended
    Repost... x5 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

"Greetings <enteryournamehere>,
    You are reciving this mail in response to the help petition which you submitted regarding the Unstoppable Force versus Immovable Object problem.
    We have investigated this issue, and the answer is 42."

Quote Originally Posted by xxx230 View Post
    "Just beyond the Undercity a great Necropolis landed. Drawn by curiosity, the Lady Sylvanas herself went to see what it was. From within emerged a warlock.

With a booming voice he challenged the entire army of the Undercity. Intrigued, the Lady Sylvanis sent for her army and instructed them to meet with her in front of the Necropolis. Thinking that a mere 100 men could silence this warlock, she sent them in. As they disappeared from view Lady Sylvanas heard fighting erupt. Minutes passed and none of her soldiers emerged. The warlock walked out grinning. 'Surely you can do better!'

Slightly annoyed, Lady Sylvanas sent in 200 men. Again, as they disappeared from view, she heard the sounds of combat. Again, no soldier emerged. The warlock came into view obviously amused. 'I'm very disappointed.'

Furious over losing 300 men for nothing, Lady Sylvanas sent in her entire army, thinking this time the entire Necropolis would be razed to the ground. She listened to the fighting and when it finally ceased, one soldier emerged, obviously near the brink of death. As he staggered back to his Lady, he gasped 'It was a trap... there were two warlocks!'"
    This one is my favorite =D

Deleted
    Why are there no restaurants in Thunder Bluff?

The waiters keep quitting when they find out they'll be tipped...

---

Father says to son who plays WoW:
    "son, the Pope has died"
    and the son says: "What's the drop?"

--

How many gnomes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Come on, they wouldn't fit, they're not THAT small.

---

A gnome and two humans entered the inn in booty bay, and see a tauren sitting at a table by himself..

The gnome says to the two humans "Lets make a small bet.. Whoever get that tauren laughing gets 5 gold"
    One of the humans walk over to the table and starts telling the tauren a joke, but without luck he goes back and lets the next human have a go.. He also tells the tauren a joke but once again without luck.
    Then the gnome walks up and says something the two others can really hear... The tauren bursts out in laughter.

"You know, I bet I can make him cry aswell" said the gnome after he got his gold from the others..
    The others agree to the bet and do theirs to make the big tauren cry, but both without luck. Then the gnome walks up to the tauren and suddenly the tauren starts hulking out loud.

The gnome gets his money and one of the humans asks "What did you tell him?", and the gnome answered, "Well, first I told him my penis was bigger than his... And then I showed him."

Whats green and goes to art school?

An orcitecht.

nice pants...whats the drop rate?

The csi illidan thing was hilarious.

So an orc walks into a bar with a parrot on hes shoulder. The bar tender says "what are you doing here" the orc replies "im an alcohol"

What did the undead say to the night elf prostitute?
    You can keep the tip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Why are there no restaurants in Thunder Bluff?

The waiters keep quitting when they find out they'll be tipped...

---

Father says to son who plays WoW:
    "son, the Pope has died"
    and the son says: "What's the drop?"

--

How many gnomes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Come on, they wouldn't fit, they're not THAT small.

---

A gnome and two humans entered the inn in booty bay, and see a tauren sitting at a table by himself..

The gnome says to the two humans "Lets make a small bet.. Whoever get that tauren laughing gets 5 gold"
    One of the humans walk over to the table and starts telling the tauren a joke, but without luck he goes back and lets the next human have a go.. He also tells the tauren a joke but once again without luck.
    Then the gnome walks up and says something the two others can really hear... The tauren bursts out in laughter.

"You know, I bet I can make him cry aswell" said the gnome after he got his gold from the others..
    The others agree to the bet and do theirs to make the big tauren cry, but both without luck. Then the gnome walks up to the tauren and suddenly the tauren starts hulking out loud.

The gnome gets his money and one of the humans asks "What did you tell him?", and the gnome answered, "Well, first I told him my penis was bigger than his... And then I showed him."
    Lol'd hard, especially at the last one.
    "Love is not something you think about, it is a state in which you dwell."

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Murlocs.

I'm not very good at this.

Not sure if anyone posted this one yet

http://www.wowbash.com/image-14925.html

10+ Year Old Account
    How do 2 rogues kill a paladin? 1 attacks the paladin, the other wait at the inn

Think that was a repost, but otherwise:

How do 1 rogue kill a paladin? He pickpocket his Hearthstone

---------- Post added 2010-08-21 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Q: What do Blood Elves and Smurfs have in common
    A: Both are homosexuals
    Fix'd

Just before the culmination of the third war Tyrande asks Malfurion if he's really prepared for saving Azeroth.

He answers her with that "He was getting the Knaak on it".
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

Ok this one is originally a General Custer joke BUT with some creative editting:

So an artist was commissioned to paint a picture describing Archimonde's death at Mount Hyjal, a few weeks later he finishes and the Temple of the Moon has a banquet for its unveiling. The moment finally comes and the artist pulls away to sheet, suddenly all the happy faces turned into looks of disgust.

The picture depicted a paladin sitting on a toilet with Archimonde pointing at a bunch of wisps who appeared to be...well y'know

Outraged the people began yelling, but the artist quickly silenced them and explained:
    "This picture depicts Archimonde's final words! Holy S*** look at all the ****ing wisps!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang was once sailing on a ship between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms he got surrounded my naga and Bladestormed, Today this landmark is known as the Maelstrom.

15+ Year Old Account
    Q. What do you call a green-haired gnome with no ears, wearing a pink tophat and an eyepatch, riding a unicycle and begging for mage water?
    A. Anything you want. He has no ears, so he can't hear you.

---------- Post added 2010-08-24 at 11:19 AM ----------

A night elf, a human, a dwarf and a gnome were on an airship. Suddenly, there is a big jolt. The captain comes up to the passengers and says, "Sorry folks, one of the engines just blew. We're going to have to lose some weight."

So everyone set to, dumping cargo overboard, until nothing was left. The captain speaks up again, "We're still going down. Someone is going to have to jump." Without hesitation, the night elf boldly steps forward. "For Tyrande!" he yells, leaping off the ship.

Well, the airship is still descending, so the captain speaks up a third time. "I'm really sorry again," he says, "but someone else is going to have to jump." The dwarf steps forward, a determined look on his face. "For Ironforge!" he yells, and leaps off.

The ship has almost levelled off, but the captain knows that there is still a danger. "If just one more person makes the sacrifice, you could save dozens of lives," he begs. The human looks at the gnome. The gnome looks at the human. The human looks at the captain, then steps forward. "For the Alliance!" he yells, before grabbing the gnome and throwing him overboard.
    Last edited by Geckomayhem; 2010-08-24 at 02:20 AM.
    For the Alliance!

15+ Year Old Account
    This isn't WoW related, but someone submitted it to Wowbash. I've edited it so it doesn't sound quite so offensive, but the crux of the joke is still there.

One day, a spy intercepted a coded message, which read: S370HSSV-0773H. Confused as to its meaning, the spy's government decided to pass it on to their allies, who told them to turn it upside down.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    I came upon a murloc quest giver once
    lol

Why should you never go to dinner with a Rogue?

He'll vanish when the bill comes!