Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 5648945621 View Post
    Haha, absolutely epic!

Quote Originally Posted by soygalol View Post
    So I was giving a speech in Iraq when some guy threw a shoe and he missed.The first thing on my mind was "LoL not even hitcaped"

Edit:On 2nd thought it was propably a dodge so he wasnt exp capped
    But it was ranged, so you probably just evaded.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Etori View Post
    When reading that one, I couldn't figure out what you did wrong. So I had to read it again.

OT: Sometimes, when I'm having some boring classes, I sometimes catch myself thinking about a "nice" arena, battleground or something.
    Oh, and the license plate thing. How can one not do that?
    Haha, exactly what I did.

I can´t post links yet, but me and my friend were driving to local store to pickup some smokes and other stuff.. my car was old 60-series Land cruiser turbo... oh god how many christmas trees I stole with it.....that monster could go ANYWHERE... but anyway, back to the topic.

My friend was and still is playing wow like 6-10 hours a day so he used to respond to anything in wow terms like the ones allready written here... money was gold to him etc. Well I think he lost great chunk of his moral with this game aswell since when we were driving back to his place small bird was standing at the road... I didn´t really notice it before the bird hit front bumper.....well.... 2.8 tons on steel against a bird... needless to say the bird exploded into a fog of blood and covered half of the windshield... then my friend yell "LOL, ONESHOTTED".

Usually I´m pretty calm guy but that went a bit too far... I had never hurt any animal before and even resigned from local hunting club because of that.. damn I raged at him, stopped the car, and kicked his fatass of my car... we´re no longer friends....
    Last edited by Ferogen; 2010-09-05 at 11:42 PM. Reason: typos

My lil bro was annoyin when I was raidin and I pushed the vent button to reply to him. In that instant I thought I may need a break from WoW. Keyword *thought*.

10+ Year Old Account
    a few weeks ago, my sister woke up in the middle of the night, scared of something. She woke me and told that she was scared and couldnt sleep. I offered a solution to her, before getting my head together first. She looked at me and asked with even more scared eyes "Are you OK?". Then I realized what I told her "Have u tried gathering all the coppers and silvers?" after that we laughed a lot...

If I play for a few hours and go to sleep immediately after that, I think about the raid night, how did we do boss tactics, heroics, tanking issues, etc in a semi-sleepy mode all the time. I remember a few times when my family tries to wake me up and I'm thinking about "let me finish this heroic first" in my dream.

When I first started playing I was a rogue and I had a feeling irl while wandering in the streets night time, I should go stealth. Never did the actions but had the feeling inside me, it was weird

And one time I was walking with a friend, he's an old shaman player btw, we saw a incredibly hot chick. his comment made me laugh all day: "dude, I'd f.ck her with bloodlust!"

Whenever I have an English test and have to write by hand (teacher won't let us use laptops for some strange reason), I really have to restrain myself from writing things like "tho" for "though".

I reply to my bf and RL friends who play with "k", "gtf", "stfu" and other things like that. Also saying lolololololol, even to my brother. He doesn't play, but have seen Arby and teh Chief, so he know what I'm on about

A previous guild killed LK for the first time, and I went to bed thinking about the fight and feeling so happy inside me. Some sort of mental orgasm, I think.

I have had dreams about WoW, but I can't recall anything specific.

When walking, I want to Blink and Teleport: Home. The desire to Blink and go Vanish comes also in the PE lessons, which I hate

When talking about currencies, I often end up saying gold

I think about WoW when I'm at school, and also spend most of the time reading these forums as well as wowhead. School laptops<3

I'm trying to look for WoW acronyms, but the Norwegian license plates are two letters and five numbers, so it isn't easy to find any. I do smile when I come across the "XD [Insert number between 10000-99999 here]". I have yet to see a license plate with 66666.

So yeah, I think I might be too obsessed with this game

10+ Year Old Account
    I was asked something at school but didnt hear properly so it sounded like "Where would you find Nefarion?"

Needless to say i said BWL.

Still havnt lived it down
    PC Specs
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K - CPU Cooler: Titan Fenrir Evo Extreme - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PRO - RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600 - GPU: 2GB GTX 680 - SSD: 120GB Intel 520 Series - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB - PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750

Deleted
    ^ srs bsnss

Deleted
    I was walking around school and some guy was walking across the corrider with his friend pretending to be a dog, i said to myself "Huntards..."

Deleted
    Well, I'm in the debating club of my school and at one contest, some guy called me a loser and an emo (during the debate). Then, from deep inside, I heard my Tauren tell me: I need to get closer. I can't attack that target.

A few months ago my band and I were packing the van for a gig, and my bassist victor had forgotten his pedalboard. I looked at him, then said "you are not prepared!"

He didn't get it lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    A few months ago my band and I were packing the van for a gig, and my bassist victor had forgotten his pedalboard. I looked at him, then said "you are not prepared!"

He didn't get it lol
    LOL! I say it almost every time :'D

after an intense gaming session of wow i ran to the store before closing. When i was gonna pay for my goods i also wanted to withdraw 200 Kroner(the currency my country use), instead of saying 200 kroner i said 200 gold...

i payed for my stuff and got the hell out of there :P
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster