Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
    This is why I hate Blizzard. This, along with many, many, MANY other "parodies", such as that stupid-ass shark, and all of the celebrity/movie characters is...guess what...wait for it..

UN-Funny.
    you know what is unfunny?

Your punchline.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I think we all know the only one gettin' his quest done is Dumass
    With a bag full of blue items he has no clue to do with.
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

This is why I hate Blizzard. This, along with many, many, MANY other "parodies", such as that stupid-ass shark, and all of the celebrity/movie characters is...guess what...wait for it..

UN-Funny.
    Anyone else find it slightly ironic that the person complaining about using derivative work to invoke some laughs is going by the name Solid Snake?

Johnny Awesome made me laugh pretty hard, glad I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    you know what is unfunny?

Your punchline.
    At least it's more intuitive than "DERP DERP LOL AT THIS INTERNET/MOVIE/TV/VIDEO GAME REFERENCE WE JUST COPY-PASTED INTO OUR GAME! SO FUNNY ROFL!"

Watch the AVGN episode regarding Castlevania one. Steven Gielburg isn't funny. And neither is Budd Nedreck, etc, etc, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just lol'd at the NPC name "Dumass"

At least it's more intuitive than "DERP DERP LOL AT THIS INTERNET/MOVIE/TV/VIDEO GAME REFERENCE WE JUST COPY-PASTED
    ZOMG! Yer teh reel Solidz sNake??????

First funny quest so far in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funneh quets in mah worcraft?

nowai!1!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least it's more intuitive than "DERP DERP LOL AT THIS INTERNET/MOVIE/TV/VIDEO GAME REFERENCE WE JUST COPY-PASTED INTO OUR GAME! SO FUNNY ROFL!"

Watch the AVGN episode regarding Castlevania one. Steven Gielburg isn't funny. And neither is Budd Nedreck, etc, etc, etc...
    I actually really don't care about anything that you could possible think/say/type/rage or whine. Have a pleasant evening sir.

Why don't you think before you post? If my name was Congealed Lizard, you would have a point. But it isn't. It's the actual name of a fictional video game character. Can't you see how childish just ripping things and twisting them to fit your game/=/funny? It amounts to stupid. It's beyond low-brow humor. Larry the Cableman is more high-brow than this shit. It's childish and anyone who isn't an idiot shouldn't even move their lip muscles in response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Come in here people, have a cigar, you're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high, you're never gonna die...

Love the Pink Floyd reference!
    Pink Floyd reference? I was far too busy gasping at the Old Spice reference

Kingslayer Gorkus <Red like my Rage> made me lol too

You, stop that.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you think before you post? If my name was Congealed Lizard, you would have a point. But it isn't. It's the actual name of a fictional video game character. Can't you see how childish just ripping things and twisting them to fit your game/=/funny? It amounts to stupid. It's beyond low-brow humor. Larry the Cableman is more high-brow than this shit. It's childish and anyone who isn't an idiot shouldn't even move their lip muscles in response.
    There's a guy in every MGS with diarrhea. Real high-brow.
    Last edited by Nahte; 2010-08-21 at 07:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Hey Snake, we heard blizzard is trying to build a new metal gear! Go on to random forums and rage about them!

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol'd. Why you mad bro? We get that you don't find it funny, so why lurk around this thread...

the "1337" orkus seems to me like a guy who bought there char and will likely end up being killed by the worgen.
    dumass will likely end up slaughtering everything in a path of blind dumb luck(his quest is likely a capture and return).
    and the elf well he'll get hopelessly lost and end up humiliated.
    at which point you'll end going around doing the quests your self.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Negridoom, you have a pic for everything, don't you?
    Also...

Who pissed in your cherios? Lighten the f**k up.

im currently stuck in a state of swooning
    ghetto cancer

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, I don't care.

Anyways, is it blizzard done yet with hillsbrad or they will add more stuff on a new patch? for What i read there are quest without a follow up, Im hoping that hillbrad becomes a full fleshed amazing zone.

OP will you post more stuff about hillsbrad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    the "1337" orkus seems to me like a guy who bought there char and will likely end up being killed by the worgen.
    dumass will likely end up slaughtering everything in a path of blind dumb luck.
    and the elf well he'll get crushed to death by mobs and end up humiliated.
    at which point you'll end going around doing the quests your self.
    I get the feeling by the way he said "Is there a chance of dismemberment?" that he's a reference to people getting carried through raid instances and then showing off their epeen