Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    guys can we please not derail the thread to about gearscore, im generally interested in the topic i posted about

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback View Post
    ALSO, I could get the 245 badge hit trinket and replace my i200 banner of victory... my gearscore would go up over 100 pts... but my dps would drop significantly because it's useless since I'm already hit capped... gs score is broken and over rated!
    Well a simple note along with the whisper of your gs could easily explain that. And therefore, i would know that you know your shit, and invite you. Simple?

---------- Post added 2010-08-23 at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    guys can we please not derail the thread to about gearscore, im generally interested in the topic i posted about
    Maybe.

[QUOTE=StarbuyPWNDyou;8660931]But the pure fact is that i do not know that before actually raiding with you.QUOTE]

EXACTLY! Gearscore doesn't tell you that! So you would take the worse hunter just because he has a higher gs! That's why it's crap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    But the pure fact is that i do not know that before actually raiding with you.

EXACTLY! Gearscore doesn't tell you that! So you would take the worse hunter just because he has a higher gs! That's why it's crap!
    Not only did i fix your quote fail, but I'm saying it's better than picking 50/50 and getting the poor geared one when either could be pro.

How is it better than the old days of "lfm pst stats"? And you are still picking 50/50 with or without gs... Because like you said gs =\= amazing player.

This thread was derailed pretty heavily, and was a QQ thread to begin with. Locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!