Poll: read post first

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile *renewed* Whats the hardest melee to play in arena!?

Hi, I just want to know why the hardest melee is in arena.

My brother claims rogue is the hardest(cause he plays rogue) but I think rogue is easiest...I mean how can rogues be hard in arena if u don't even support your teammates,all u do support wise is blind and that's a high cd.

IMO the hardest would have to be enh and ret behind

ret is hard cause it's hard in high end arena plus u have cleanse, hof, bubble teammates

but enh u have wind shear, hex, totems, cleanse, timing hero, shamaisic rage and having a tough time when wolves are down

Please don't troll this is IMO and my brothers opinion towards rogues

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

IMO, it just seems like rogues 1,1,1,2 then use 3 when its not on CD {{-_-}}

What are you basing this off of? Having a high learning curve with pretty bad results if you mess something up, or difficulty to perform against equally-skilled and geared players?

For the first I would have to vote feral druids, but if it's the latter I'd have to vote ret paladins.

In before the people who don't know what they're talking about.

Your poll.. is way to simplified.

You can't make broad sweeping generalizations like that.

There are multiple melee specs that you completely ignore with this poll.

If you're being serious about this.. you should delete your own post, and go read up on arenajunkies.

Melee in WotLK Arena (no particular order here)

Rogue [Subtlety] & [Assassination]
    Druid [Feral]
    Warrior [Arms] & [Protection]
    Death Knight [Unholy], [Frost] & [Blood]
    Paladin [Protection] & [Retribution]
    Shaman [Enhancement]
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2010-08-23 at 04:05 AM.

ive never seens any melee have a hard time in arena but i hear enhance has a hard time with everything if there not good so i would go with them

Still shadowdance rogue.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk View Post
    I think rogue is easiest...I mean how can rogues be hard in arena if u don't even support your teammates,all u do support wise is blind and that's a high cd.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    I wish Blizzard would realize that adding features designed to achieve convenience for players in turn make this game more of a job

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xer0cide View Post
    IMO, it just seems like rogues 1,1,1,2 then use 3 when its not on CD {{-_-}}
    Yeah, but you'd know if you get a proper rogue against you or a crappy one. You'll see that a rogue who knows his stuff is not just tunnel vision, and will give you one hell of a ride if he knows his cd's.

Hardest melee in arena, I'd go with ferulz.

played well, i'd say either sub rogue due to lack of survivability or feral rogue due to lack of energy regen. a sub rogue caught out in the open without cd's is about 12 shades of fucked. feral has a lot of survivability once you learn to form-dance, but doesn't have a whole lot of burst once Tiger's Fury and Berserk are down. If they get the open though, they can blow something up pretty quickly with Berserk + Shred spam.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    ive never seens any melee have a hard time in arena but i hear enhance has a hard time with everything if there not good so i would go with them
    PurgeSpam/Ghost Wolves/Shamanistic Rage called, wants to know why you're not giving it credit for being so difficult to do while your hunter or arms warrior destroys the softest target.

Deleted
    I dunno, but warrior seems like it's having a long learning-curve. With all the stance dancing, and timing of stuff. I've ony played a healer in pvp, and some ret and mage.

Force their trinket by catching them all in a nice warrior fear..

HoJ->Bladestorm->

It is my opinion that in high brackets there is a degree of skill for everything.

However, the amount required to do well as specific classes and specs is different.

As it is the nature of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll vote for ench because they don't really have any escapes.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hardest when it comes to skill cap: Feral.

Hardest to get high in ratings: Ret paladin cause the specc is broken.

I would say sub rogue. But the hardest to kill a ranged I think ret pala.

I can't believe Enh is so high! All they do is click every cooldown when the battle begins and charge spamming their DPS rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    I can't believe Enh is so high! All they do is click every cooldown when the battle begins and charge spamming their DPS rotation.
    Don't forget intrrupting the 1.08 sec polymorph casts every 5 secs.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    Totem management? Wind shear focus interuppting? Got bad survival ability so gotta know when to use wind shear/grounding to avoid incoming damage?

The thing is you can perform decent with just spamming damage as a enhancement shaman. But you can't as a feral druid since the damage rotation is complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by steale View Post
    played well, i'd say either sub rogue due to lack of survivability or feral rogue due to lack of energy regen.
    i want to be a feral rogue!

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

how can enhancement be the "tuffest" lol, purge the target, and shock heals, and tunnel someone.