He's ok except for a couple of things

blade ward
    spec (cruelty? no gag order? Iron will?)
    min/max gem placement

What is the point of this?

Probably someone he doesn't like. I would say trolling

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Focused Rage is worthless, since with shield specialization your at 100 rage at all times.
    Rend? worthless if you ask me and get armored to the teeth atleast and move 2 points from improved disarm to gag order.

wolf this is my toon......

---------- Post added 2010-08-28 at 04:42 PM ----------

also is this spec better (the rend thing is really a personal prefrence)

I dont see another spec. The spec youre using is just bad in so many different ways. You say rend is a personally choice and that is fine, but why do you even use rend to tank? It is a loss of dps and tps (don't get all technical and say during movement encounters blah blah, I know those things. Im saying over all it is not worth it).

You spec into cruelty over AttT which is bad. You spec into Iron will over imp Heroic Strike - Bad. You spec into Focused Rage and not into Gag Order, another bad choice. While I applaud people who stretch the boundaries and try different things than the masses, some things just need to be taken and are not really a good choice to skip (gag order as an example).

Here is what I use:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LAM00fZhZcItrx0didczsGo

the last 2 points can go into Shield spec if you want but I use them in safeguard. Now that is a personal preference.

thanks justintime im an idiot lol didnt link the spec right XD

No worries. And I just re-read my last post and I sounded dickish. I didn't mean it to be and it seems like you didn't take it that way either but just in case, sorry for it sounding that way.

I'm glad it was helpful regardless.

The only bad thing i can say is that you use Corpse Tongue Coin which is in my opinion one of the badest tanking trinkets out there you should better get Juggernaut's Vitality/ The Black Heart/ Unidentiable Organ/ Glyph of Indomitability