View Poll Results: Who Emerges Victorious in a Fight to the Death?

Voters
1875. This poll is closed
  • Arthas

859 45.81%
  • Grom

1,016 54.19%
Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas. Just remember how bad ass he was in WC3. He would crush Grom with his bare hands.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Deleted
    Voted Arthas but looks like Grom will win this
    From my pov Arthas defeated Illidan , Illidan defeated Archimond's right hand Tichondrius.
    Grom died when killing Manaroth who was himself a lituenent of Archimond , he also requierd Thrall help to kill him.
    So yeah stop voeting Grom you pansy orc fanboys QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    I think people have just had enough of arthas after this whole expansion centered around him

Quote Originally Posted by Rendy View Post
    Voted Arthas but looks like Grom will win this
    From my pov Arthas defeated Illidan , Illidan defeated Archimond's right hand Tichondrius.
    Grom died when killing Manaroth who was himself a lituenent of Archimond , he also requierd Thrall help to kill him.
    This is like reading a usa reporter sent to iraq trying to do objective journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendy View Post
    (sniff) my guy (sniff) isnt winning (sniff)..its those dumb fanboys (sniff)...waaaaaaah

Last edited by Deathchin; 2010-08-31 at 09:12 AM.

actually Arthas already defeated several orcish clan chiefs(some blademasters among them).I cant remember the name of that WC 3 mission,but in the end Arthas and Kel´thuzad contact Archimonde through Dark Portal-like gates.
    I think the best opportunity for Grom would be to disarm Arthas and after that use Bladestorm.In that case i vote for Grom.
    a cash cow is well established brand, business unit, product, or service, that generates a large, regular, predictable, and positive cash flow. Cash cows are often 'milked' for developing, promoting, or supporting new or struggling counterparts.

Signs of a cash cow

* Product variations
    * Customer segmentation
    * Pricing flexibility
    * Cost reduction
    * Targets specific competitor

Quote Originally Posted by Kaynot View Post
    actually Arthas already defeated several orcish clan chiefs(some blademasters among them).I cant remember the name of that WC 3 mission,but in the end Arthas and Kel´thuzad contact Archimonde through Dark Portal-like gates.
    I think the best opportunity for Grom would be to disarm Arthas and after that use Bladestorm.In that case i vote for Grom.
    Blackrock and Roll, Too! Was the mission name.

Deleted
    as this is battle of the badasses im gonna go for grom... arthas was a wimpy noob compared

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaynot View Post
    i didn't see any other clan chiefs one-hitting a pit lord though. and Mannoroth has even been their leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas, his one lines were amazing in Warcraft 3 and he definatly was the most badass character

Arthas: Muradin's dwarves? Doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?

A Nerubian: Look, brothers! The traitor king!
    Arthas: Who? Me?
    Anub'arak: He is referring to me, death knight.

Deleted
    Arthas
    reason: WC3
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Yeah, Grom has experience, but Arthas was taught by the best, both in the ways of the warrior and the ways of necromancy, he was taught by the best.
    Arthas was taught by great fighters but grom is the best. Non lk arthas gets roflstomped, also he had just started using a sword after being a mace weilder Grom is "blademaster:.

Deleted
    Voted for Grom because he is ten times more badass then Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Arthas
    reason: WC3
    :P
    You mean reason wc3 winner grom. Arthas pulled a blade grom killed a demigod in his realm, and one shot the most powerful pitlord.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    If you remember Arthas(LKs Champion) beat Illidan. A 10,000 year old NE empowered by both the Dark Titan and demonic artifacts.

I don't think Grom's exp is a huge bonus in this one.
    Yeah grom beat a infinitely old demigod though and a very old pitlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom is a far more respectable lore char than mr. Menethil there who didnt do amnything else but getting a cursed sword to make him great!!!
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    You mean reason wc3 winner grom. Arthas pulled a blade grom killed a demigod in his realm, and one shot the most powerful pitlord.

Demon blood and died in the process

grom has a piercing, arthas is just a little pussy

GoGo Grom

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post

Arthas pulled a blade =/= Grom drinks some blood

Quote Originally Posted by Delekth View Post
    Demon blood and died in the process
    What did arthas do without frostmourne... oh yeah culled strat that is about it. As many other have said pre lk arthas doesn't have the skill to handle grom in his prime. He killed malfurions big homie in his home with the back up of the forest. Frostmourne doesn't just auto steal souls just look at the illi fight. And also by time of wrath gate he has the full power of nerzul in him and frostmourne has gathered thousands of more souls making it stronger.

Also pretty obvious from tirion fight that he doesnt use a weapon chain grom windwalk crits disarms then bladestorms ftw.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 09:38 AM ----------

Also arthas is just a whiny boy. He is one of the least menacing villians on average throughout his carreer.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 09:41 AM ----------

Also frostmourne can't help him for jack if he doesn't see the killing blow coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    How Pre-LK Arthas are we talking? He was being spoonfed the LK's power when he fought Illidan, imo it wouldn't count. Walking into your court as a hero and slaying your dad? That's pretty badass. But taking down a demigod and arguably the most powerful pitlord? Also quite badass. It's a good one. :d
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.