What will happen to "The Zandalar Tribe"?

We've all heard that when Cataclysm comes, Zul'Gurub will be removed.

I'm just wondering, if we will still be able to "somehow" gain reputation with "The Zandalar Tribe".
    And if you're already exalted, and they decide to remove the reputation, if you think you'll "just" get a Feat of Strength?
    Last edited by Etori; 2010-09-02 at 05:33 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    it'll probably be moved to become a feat of strength, i can't see anything else happen

Deleted
    Actually i want to know that to! If they remove it I must farm their Reputation NOAW! :O

Most likely turned into a FoS. They will probably turn ZG into a 5man instance or use the space it takes up to make STV more interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaciturnBob View Post
    Most likely turned into a FoS. They will probably turn ZG into a 5man instance or use the space it takes up to make STV more interesting.
    From what I've heard ZG is being removed as an instance totally. Instead its an outdoor area for people questing in Northern Stranglethorn.

Had my tiger for a fair while now, and exalted with Zandalar so I don't have much to worry about. Still a shame ZG is being removed though...

As for Zandalar I expect them to become a FoS and disappear.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

There are currently multiple quest chains in ZG in northern STV questing. On the beta of course. But at the end of it I got the impression there was more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brood of Noruze by AQ has been removed guessing same will happen with Zandalar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by private420 View Post
    Brood of Noruze by AQ has been removed guessing same will happen with Zandalar
    Oh damn, better finish grinding my rep with them then else I can never be true to the Bronze Flight!
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    From what I've heard ZG is being removed as an instance totally. Instead its an outdoor area for people questing in Northern Stranglethorn.

Had my tiger for a fair while now, and exalted with Zandalar so I don't have much to worry about. Still a shame ZG is being removed though...

As for Zandalar I expect them to become a FoS and disappear.
    Well aren't you lucky? Been exalted since vanilla and farming the bosses for gold and mounts ever since. Still I have never seen the tiger mount even drop. I am sad