Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can I return yet?

I cancelled by subscription about 6 months ago - i got fed up with Bots in every single one of my battlegrounds.

Simple question: Has Blizzard attempted to fix the Botting problem yet? Or are there still 5 jumping bots per WSG? Or is it the same as before - get an automated response from a GM and see the same Bot in every single battleground for the evening?

I vaguely remember a toon that levelled from 10-80 through BG botting alone with the 'Conquerer' title, and averaged about 1 KB per 5 BG's. - And was still playing when i cancelled my subscription.

No ban. Nothing.

Oh, and have they fixed the Org, SW floating Gold Sellers too?

Ty in advance.

I haven't seen any bots running BGs lately, only retards, so I guess they have solved this.
    As to floating gold sellers it's still there.. spamming your chat.

You're welcome to come back

You can return anytime you want....but there are still plenty of floating goldsellers around. Don't know about the bots in bgs, never really noticed I guess.

Deleted
    ..I've never....ever came across a BOT in wow. o.o?

15+ Year Old Account
    you quit wow b.c of bots? L2 organize a premade. i go in bg's all the time and just afk to get free hornor while doing hw or more important things.

Predictable reply.

I do premade. (well, i did). But its just not the same when 3+ enemy's stand at the GY jumping every few seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    no bots to be noticed on kilrogg or killrog EU i forget how you write it exactly, but the gold sellers are still there alltho some on my server think it's something blizzard made..... so feel free to come back

Quote Originally Posted by hellar View Post
    you quit wow b.c of bots? L2 organize a premade. i go in bg's all the time and just afk to get free hornor while doing hw or more important things.
    This is how wow pvp died, freeloading scum became the norm.

op wouldn't bother , bg's are still unplayable thanks to bots thief's and general scum. honestly its been like this for years tho id advise moving onto a game witch supports pvp. expecting blizz to fix bg's is like praying to god its a long wait for something that aint coming.

Who said it was "your" bg, that is rather selfish of you.

joining a BG with the intention of going afk for its entirety is just a jerk move
    it lowers the chance of victory and is really a burden on the team
    I do my best to report AFK on people who do that.

One of the reasons I prefer to have bots in my battlegrounds.
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

15+ Year Old Account
    its called being efficient. get over it

I've seen some bots in the >19 and >29 WSG brackets, but no higher.
    Shadowsong EU: Tyler [85 Warrior] .: Durden [85 Priest] .: Palahniuk [85 Warlock] .: Boeddeker [85 Shaman] .: Cronenweth [85 Druid] .: Uhls [85 Paladin] .: Chesler [85 Mage] .: Fincher [85 Hunter] .: Paulson [85 Rogue] .: Lichborne [85 Death Knight] Magtheridon EU: Uhls [82 Paladin] Trollbane EU: Acro [81 Death Knight] Blade's Edge EU: Cronenweth [83 Druid]

15+ Year Old Account
    No it's called being a douche.

Haven't seen any bots in awhile, I do a few bgs every day and during weekends I do slightly above average. I will say however that the queue times might not be what they were used to depending which faction you're on. When i recently came back I was like 15mins for a BG, wth!!!

Do better and carry your team full of bots to victory! It is always doubling 2nd highest damage.

Deleted
    You sir, is a retard

It's extremely efficient to play a game the way it is not intended to be played to do things that have not the slightest connection to the game. I could not agree more.
    The Fogelmensch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    All your problems in this game have the easiest of solutions. And they're usually caused by you in the first place. The sooner you see that, the sooner they're all solved.
    Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.
    Kosh

There are no bots in the Blackout EU BG in the lvl 80 bracket as far as I can spot, only badly geared people if that at all.

If you get an addon that blocks tells and any lvl 1 talking at all you won't be bothered by that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGann View Post
    No it's called being a douche.
    actually its called being a twit..sorry had to add to it =)