Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    @ ArrowStorm,

I think storywise it's better to just go to next zone like shown in my level flow map. But if you don't give a shit about stories of Warcraft just follow the guide you made for yourself.
    well, i actually DO care about Lore, so i will try to set my route so i get it a litte lorewise up

---------- Post added 2010-09-12 at 01:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Dude, stop posting that list everywhere on the forum :P
    its the list, or Deathwing dancing like those Murloc Kids :P

Nice work man thanks

Zeror, how do you know the exatly Storywise routes?

Very nice map!
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

10+ Year Old Account
    Rightclick save, thanks for this.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Nice map, still hard to get used to the fact that Western and Eastern Plaguelands are now 35-45 zones, I've dinged 60 so many times while doing quests there (on at least half of my chars)

I don't know about everybody else, but I am VERY glad that old world leveling is gone. Call me lazy, or whatever, but I hated running back and forth, back and forth, and then around level 56 running out of quests

Noob story - when I was leveling my first toon, I ran out of quests at level 56 in Silithus. Because I was such a noob, I didn't realize that there were other zones that were 55+ so I grinded on the twilight's for hours until I was 58. The wierd part? Probably one of the most fun I've ever had playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I don't know about everybody else, but I am VERY glad that old world leveling is gone. Call me lazy, or whatever, but I hated running back and forth, back and forth, and then around level 56 running out of quests

Noob story - when I was leveling my first toon, I ran out of quests at level 56 in Silithus. Because I was such a noob, I didn't realize that there were other zones that were 55+ so I grinded on the twilight's for hours until I was 58. The wierd part? Probably one of the most fun I've ever had playing this game.
    you need to do something which actually is funny in this game then ^^

Thank you so much for this! This is great!

Deleted
    QUESTION:

Where do Draneis after hitting 20 in Bloodmyst Isle go?Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaupen View Post
    QUESTION:

Where do Draneis after hitting 20 in Bloodmyst Isle go?Where?
    where they want to maybe? they dont get any place they get leaded two after Bloodmyst Isle, since they is TBC.

Wow, that looks really awesome!
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Wetlands and Duskwood are currently essentially Alliance-only, but on your map they're shared - is that a change post-Cata?

Ashenvale looks...busy...with essentially NE, Draenei, Orcs, and Taurens all being funneled there.
    -Styopa

Deleted
    o.O nice cheers m8

Some zones still needs te be changed to it's right color. What i've done now is what i assume how it is. I still have to check the Beta for the right information.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Some zones still needs te be changed to it's right color. What i've done now is what i assume how it is. I still have to check the Beta for the right information.
    These two are pretty much confirmed.
    Wetlands=alliance
    Hillsbrad=horde

Duskwood and Redridge are probably also alliance, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, i think you could remove the level labels on Wintergrasp, Isle of QD, Tol Barad and Moonglade. They aren't for levelling and just make the map more confusing...

There's also an arrow missing from Stonetalon to southern barrens
    Last edited by Lugo Moll; 2010-09-18 at 05:15 PM.

Alliance lvling in azeroth:
    Starting zone
    Westfall
    Redridge
    Duskwood
    STV
    Plaguelands
    Tanaris
    Ungoro
    Blasted lands

Poor silithus. Like anyone is going to quest there when the blasted lands will get you to 58, and there is the portal right there(particularly allies, which have a hell of a flight to get there.)

Also, Interesting how Kalimdor looks a lot more organized than Eastern Kingdoms.

Desolace: Unless they add mid-zone flight points for either race the zone will still be hellishly large and boring.
    Ashenvale: Well they want to force world PvP apparently, but it will fail because anyone who should be in the zone and starts PvPing will immediately be set upon by 80-82s levelling in Hyjal.

Good to see they haven't fixed the zone hopping of 1-30 humans. BTW, humans go to the plaguelands, not kalimdor.

There are some errors in colors of the map.

Duskwood, Redridge Mountains, Wetlands a.s.o. are Alliance ONLY Leveling Zones.

The rest was great work. Thank you.

Vashj'ir->Deepholm-> Uldum ASAP!!-> Twilight Highlands, guess that will be my leveling plan.