10+ Year Old Account
    lol....ooooh things ill prolly never finish.....i never did put weps on him..then again i hardly ever pvp cause im terribad at it. I should prolly take that tauren down eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol now all i can see is him throwing a gnome screaming TASTE BAD!!

me no care about timmy... he's a boy... when I say "children" I mean "little girls"...

but I've learned by experience that saying "I love little girls" on forums causes people to call me names...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    "I love little girls"
    lol pedo!!1 :x

edit: a worthy post for 2.500, oh yeah..

Deleted
    me no care about timmy... he's a boy... when I say "children" I mean "little girls"...

but I've learned by experience that saying "I love little girls" on forums causes people to call me names...
    Hur hur hur have I got a pic for you then... let's just say it's a part of a RP we held recently on the forums. I'll post it in a moment.

Deleted
    Here it is:

By the way, the child had just been released from the grip of an Old God, and during the time she was possessed she really really pissed Kanni off. Also, she was dying anyway, so it was a sort of mercy. Oh how I love role-playing a Chaotic Neutral character!

And to soften the blow, the final version of my hugsies pic:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Is she... hitting that child? O_o
    She's just getting ready to cut her throat.

Deleted
    I'm not Mortis but I don't approve Draenei child killing >=(
    Read it then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not Mortis but I don't approve Draenei child killing >=( (or any Draenei killing at all )
    i don't like Lokann anymore.

Awesome!

Deleted
    But i'm sure you have your reasons... for... cutting a draenei childs throat
    Yes, and I'll quote the important part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanni View Post
    The child had been impaled by a blade twice as large as she was. Kanni delighted in the sight for a moment, but then rememebered who it had been that delivered that blow. Now Xana was crawling across the floor, trailing blood. She was murmuring something in her language as she threw the pendant towards Velen. Kanni shifted back, grabbed her by her hair, and lifted her face.

She saw the pain, something she had never seen before in those eyes. Pain, and prayer for an end. The child's voice was incredibly weak as she muttered in Zandali: "Sorry... 'elp 'er..."

Slowly, gently, Kanni laid a claw to the child's throat. She knew now that Xana had been broken and tortured, enslaved by some dark power, the same power that had tried to enchain her will too.

In one short movement of the hand it was over. The light flickered in Xana's eyes, and was gone.
    She had been tortured and enslaved by an Old God, and when she was dying, the 'master' abandoned her. Before that, she did terrible things.

Also, as Chaotic Neutral, Kanni's not bound by the morality of others. To her, an enemy is an enemy, doesn't matter what age, species, or gender they are.

if it were a boy, I'd be cool with it... but you should NEVER kill a girl... only villains do that and the girls end up raised as undead (at least on my stories lol)

just so as you know, salania was captured and killed by the cult of the damned to be used as bait to kill mortis... but she blew everything up and went after them, so they said "crap" and, to be able to escape him, they turned her into an undead and put her to fight him... he managed to help her break free from their control but the guys were escaping... than necros (my DK) cut them all in the middle cause even though he was a villain too he didn't approve of their tactics...

and lucine was killed by a curse as revenge against mortis (again, by guys from the cult of the damned)... after she died she became a spirit of redemption (nyaaa spirit of redemption child X3) and fixed some messes... than she told mortis she would bear any curse and any burden to be able to stay by his side forever as his daughter before her time as a spirit in the realm of the living ended... so a val'kyr who befriended mortis on WotLK (nibelung FTW lol) brought her back in undeath so as she could finally know happiness... though she remembers nothing of what happened between her death and ressurection...

but they are both very happy now X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Hooray for Lokann!
    And welcome back to the Thread Sy <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    lol pedo!!1 :x
    muuuuuuuuuuu T. T

Right-o
    Pretty much like killing a moose after you've hit it with your car and it magically survives.
    Just putting it out of its misery.

That works for me... but don't you dare killing innocent non-corrupted Draeneis
    kanni may not be a villain on this story... BUT LOKANN IS!!!... he wrotte it... he could have made it end differently...

Deleted
    if it were a boy, I'd be cool with it... but you should NEVER kill a girl... only villains do that and the girls end up raised as undead (at least on my stories lol)
    Okay, you see a girl who's been causing you a load of trouble, when you weren't even there on purpose. She's becoming a manifestation of shadow energies, wielding fel, shadow, and corrupted Light. When she's weakened for a moment, you strike.

That's what Chaotic Neutral means, you don't bloody well care what others will say. There's your job in front of you, and you finish it. It's a young girl who's caused you insane amounts of pain and despair. She's doing things that are against all that you believe (like changing spirits into shadowy apparitions and devouring their powers).

Also, while I can safely say Kanni would have slit her throat even if she hadn't been released (again, Chaotic Neutral), she does so with some remorse because she understands the child had never wanted to become the monster she was.

kanni may not be a villain on this story... BUT LOKANN IS!!!... he wrotte it... he could have made it end differently...
    No. Not while staying in-character, in any case. That's the whole point of Kanni, she does what is needed where others would stay their hand due to their morals.

mortis is chaotic neutral too... he doesn't give a damn about anything but his children and friends... and he goes brutal once in a while... but he'd have done all he could to save the girl... including but not limited to killing people, destroying things, sealing malefic entities and of course, capturing the girl and blackmail someone to purify her...

Deleted
    mortis is chaotic neutral too... he doesn't give a damn about anything but his children and friends... and he goes brutal once in a while... but he'd have done all he could to save the girl... including but not limited to killing people, destroying things, sealing malefic entities and of course, capturing the girl and blackmail someone to purify her...
    If it helps any, she's reunited with the soul of a lost friend and they merge together to form one person, resurrected by Velen.

Besides, she was insanely powerful... even Velen had trouble battling her.

(Now I think I'd better not mention the time when Kanni rammed her head against the wall and wanted to bash her brains out against the floor... )

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    If it helps any, she's reunited with the soul of a lost friend and they merge together to form one person, resurrected by Velen.

Besides, she was insanely powerful... even Velen had trouble battling her.

(Now I think I'd better not mention the time when Kanni rammed her head against the wall and wanted to bash her brains out against the floor... )
    archimilli was also insanelly poweful with her now broken necklace... you know... I build my stories as if they were a megaman game... archimilli would be the insanely hard unlockable boss... and as you can see she's fine nowadays... at least as fine as a cutesy little demon who hates being hugged and cuddled would be while living with mortis lol

Deleted
    archimilli was also insanelly poweful with her now broken necklace... you know... I build my stories as if they were a megaman game... archimilli would be the insanely hard unlockable boss... and as you can see she's fine nowadays... at least as fine as a cutesy little demon who hates being hugged and cuddled would be while living with mortis lol
    Errrr... yeah. It was SRP, you know.

Anyhow, I'd rather have feedback on the final version of the Cutesy Hugsies of Fluffy Kitteh Doom.