The amount of innuendo and perverts in this thread is boggling

Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    ALSO MALE DRAENEI IN BIKINI FOR ALL OF YOU MWAHAHA
    normal person: this is madness!!!
    draenei on bikini: madness??? THIS... IS... CROSSDRESSING!!!! *puts on stockings*
    normal person: *screams and jumps into the abyss*
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-09-28 at 11:15 AM.
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

I don't think that draenei on bikini was PG-13...

here's a video about ratings... watch it for future references X333

edit: yes... grandpa is pretty hardcore lol
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-09-28 at 11:37 AM.
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I got 2nd
    \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I got... 8th T_T
    you had an unfair disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Damn, I went over there to post my draenei from a few pages back without realizing the thread had been closed long ago, lol. In addition to being my favorite (aesthetically) race, they remind me of Tali! (there's my draenei-tastic fanart of her, but it's not WoW-related). Also, a little CBH never hurt anybody.
    !!
    !
    <3 Tali. it's stunning how bioware managed to give her such a cute, lovely and deep personality without ever showing her face.

And i'm back!

This was meant to be my Paladin, Kaiedia, but I kinda went off track and drew whatever.
    nice (again)!
    ALSO MALE DRAENEI IN BIKINI FOR ALL OF YOU MWAHAHA
    -.-'
    Tali is awesome, hopefully we'll get to see what Quarians look like in ME3 without their environmental suits on, HHNNNNGGGGGGG, looks good dude!
    i don't think so, it would kinda ruin the imagination. besides, they could have shown her face in me2 already and decided not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    Still got an image to post, but I'm not sure wether or not... it's borderline nudity, so I better not. <_<
    if you don't know if a pic counts as "to much", just pm it to a mod and ask (i heard bahumut5 is very helpfull in those cases xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    I got... 8th T_T
    5th!
    Also, that draenei ruined multiple things for me.

Meh, going to take a shot, one SFW image and one not-so-SFW one. Mod can note or remove the troll if deemed inappropriate.
    Female draenei was made by request to look like that, hence the more... enlarged assets.

Last edited by Dalehan; 2010-09-28 at 03:48 PM.

Meh, going to take a shot, one SFW image and one not-so-SFW one. Mod can note or remove the troll if deemed inappropriate.
    Female draenei was made by request to look like that, hence the more... enlarged assets.
    hey, I've already seen that troll one on a website I don't think I can say the name here... it ends with nest X3

hey, I've already seen that troll one on a website I don't think I can say the name here... it ends with nest X3
    I know no such thing! And now, I die! HUUUUUAAAAACK.

Last edited by Dalehan; 2010-09-28 at 01:33 PM.

I know no such thing! And now, I die! HUUUUUAAAAACK.
    you'll never be as dead as me... but if you teach me how to draw like that, I'll teach you how to be deader X3

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Step 1. Grab pen.
    Step 2. Move your hand around.
    Step 3. ??
    Step 4. Billy Mays dead spirit will take you over and you'll sell your picture for lots of money.
    ok... so here's how to be deader...

step 1. grab your head...
    step 2. hit it on the ground with all your might...
    step 3. repeat till your brain is scattered all over the floor...

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god those links aren't safe at all, Livejasmin and shit all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    5th!
    What place was I at?

Oh god those links aren't safe at all, Livejasmin and shit all over the place.
    Hm, imagevenue's typical behaviour... I'll put them on photobucket then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    5th!
    Also, that draenei ruined multiple things for me.
    4th, could not win over the elite 3 posters on the draenei appreciation thread :/

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    4th, could not win over the elite 3 posters on the draenei appreciation thread :/
    I thought that I would be higher than 10th.

continuing this sketch (still unfinished), I added some stuff, like melissa's "mental image" when she's planning on doing something mischievous... salania's practice bow (and band-aid lol) and leara's legs... since I'll have some hard tests this week it's unlekely I'll be able to finish this sketch on this week, but I'll try my best X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I thought that I would be higher than 10th.
    Well, some of the posters did post far to much for their own good (including me :x )

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I'm not sure if I like the old guys smirk on his face...
    It's like he's thinking "If they even knew what has coming..." :x
    But it's well made.
    he's not old... and his expression is merelly a :3... his eyes are always like that... and the mouth is the "3" lol

don't worry, he's a very nice guy when it's about those kids... but when someone tries doing something bad to them he usually saves the girls, asks a friend to take them to somewhere safe and than he burns the bad guy's body and soul leaving only his head unharmed to prolong the guys life (and subsequentialy, his suffering)... that's what happens when you mess with a warlock's cutesy lovelly children...

10+ Year Old Account
    continuing this sketch (still unfinished)
    nice very good job on the draenei legs imo. the "Mortis" on his shorts looks odd though xD

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Well, some of the posters did post far to much for their own good (including me :x )
    yeah, you sure posted to much!
    *COUGH*

10+ Year Old Account
    he's not old... and his expression is merelly a :3... his eyes are always like that... and the mouth is the "3" lol

don't worry, he's a very nice guy when it's about those kids... but when someone tries doing something bad to them he usually saves the girls, asks a friend to take them to somewhere safe and than he burns the bad guy's body and soul leaving only his head unharmed to prolong the guys life (and subsequentialy, his suffering)... that's what happens when you mess with a warlock's cutesy lovelly children...
    Still i would never trust him with any children if i saw him as a kindergarten employee.... And who would do it when dark magic can be felt flowing out of him : )(