Deleted

Cool You guys seen the new hunter pet abilitys? which ones good for pvp?

Just seen the new hunter pet abilitys and bm got alot of love but mm and sv not so much in terms of pvp. I normally play with a ravenger like the looks and the stuns but alas no more stun for the ravenger. So it begs the question wat will be the pet of choic for pvp huntes in cata for different specs?

Hmmm thinking a bat for me non bm hunter but the 1min cd is large plus they took away its damage, or perhaps a spider jus dont like the look tho.... hmmm decisions decisions.

Spider for ranged root / focus recovery / roar of sacrifice. That's what I'm going to use, same as live.

Deleted
    Scorpid or spider.

Spider is pretty powerful. I've always liked them, too. The have a great snare, because it's ranged and lasts a pretty impressive 5 seconds.
    On the other hand, with Core Hounds getting Bloodlust, there could be a whole new type of bloodlust team out there.

Core Hound, Blood Lust even without a shammy in your Raid or Arena team?
    YES PLEASE!

In all seriousness though, I'm not a big fan of the Blood Lust for mages and hunters but oh well, it happens and I'll just have to live with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Spider is pretty powerful. I've always liked them, too. The have a great snare, because it's ranged and lasts a pretty impressive 5 seconds.
    On the other hand, with Core Hounds getting Bloodlust, there could be a whole new type of bloodlust team out there.
    Maybe a beastcleave with bloodlust? OH NOEZ!

Bloodlust is BM-only tho and you won't be able to be BM and have Aimed shot aswell anymore. Which means you might want to team up with a MS class in 3's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    Bloodlust is BM-only tho and you won't be able to be BM and have Aimed shot aswell anymore. Which means you might want to team up with a MS class in 3's.
    BM Hunters will have a choice between BL/MS, since Core Hounds give BL and the Dinosaur T-Rex thingys gives a MS

Aimed Shot has not had the Wound (or whatever it is called now, my mind is blanking) debuff since very near the beginning of beta. That's what the new venom is for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cormroc View Post
    Aimed Shot has not had the Wound (or whatever it is called now, my mind is blanking) debuff since very near the beginning of beta. That's what the new venom is for.
    You mean the venom that they removed 2 patches ago... Check.....

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Um, no... Maybe you should know what you are talking about before you post so matter-of-factly, idiot. Widow Venom has the MS effect, available to all specs, and Aimed shot is just a big opener again. reading ftw...

Deleted
    Bloodlust. You can now camouflage for 10 minutes while waitig for the cooldown to reset and then line it up with tbw and bw and pwn the noobs. You will look so awesome and cool.

Make sure to not disturb mommy and daddy when you laugh like a girl with that high pitched preteen voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Widow Venom is still there.