Poll: Which class will you play in cata?

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

What will you play in cata?

With Cataclysm getting ever closer. I am curious to see how the class balance will shift. by this I mean, who will be the FOTM class like paladins were for wotlk.
    Last edited by glorithan; 2010-09-12 at 06:18 PM. Reason: fail at spelling

I wanna try a holy priest and a mage.

Deleted
    A rogue, i got a rogue on darkspear horde, but i am leveling this one atm. i'll probably level this on once this hits 80

Blood Elf Protection/Fury Warrior.

15+ Year Old Account
    Feral Troll Druid

Ret Pally. cant wait to try the new mechanics

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My druid. Ever since I made my druid my main in the beginning of WoTLK I can't play any other class. Pretty sure I'll be race changing to worgen, though.

Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my hunter, I'm glad to see BM spec getting some love, and I will be going back to my hunter for Cataclysm. =D
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will continue with my paladin.Propably i will stay ret again due to guild or else i will go holy.

Deleted
    Warrior will be my main and most likely prot specced. Then I'll try mage and maybe level some character 1-60 to see all the new content.

I'm in beta and I'm liking rogues for questing. Build up 5 combo points, recuperate, kill, repeat. I never die.
    I also like druids, the new eclipse interface works really well.
    Hunter pets need to hold more aggro while questing. Other than that, they're pretty good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not voting since you don't allow multiple choices, but I will continue playing my druid, paladin and DK for the most part, not necessarily in that order. Those were my "primary" raiding toons in Wrath, and I see no reason to change them.

I will however finally get around to leveling a priest, hopefully. Last time I tried to level holy in BC and found it so blah I deleted him about level 30 or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why choose 1? I'm 25 manning my Hunter and 10m for my Ret

Deleted
    I'll definately roll a Goblin hunter. I love the way BM works now and Goblins as well.

I'm going to play my Restoration Shaman because a real Shaman is a Shaman 'til the end. Totems are still borked. There is no Spirit Link. There are no cooldowns. Nothing exciting has been added, as a matter of fact many of our skills have been given to other classes...but hey real Shaman take this in stride.

The new healing mechanics have me excited. Although, not being able to heal through stupid is going to be painful for everyone. I wont be able to heal through WW, fire patches, void zones, and goo on the ground. Adds will have to be killed and mechanics will have to be observed. Currently, these aspects of the game are largely handled by the healers.

Deleted
    tell me this is a joke, because of the camouflage skill, we will see again a new army of legolas ...

Deleted
    It's a Tough call. But my druid most likely. Cannot wait to race change to a troll!

i cant decide T_T
    dunno if im gonna play my holy priest, hunter or my resto shaman.