Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

camoflage ninja nerf

They ninja nerfed camoflage so that if you send your pet to attack it will instantly break camo even if the pet is just walking. No killcommand starters for BM hunters anymore (

I dont see this - are you sure you dont have a macro to do an action when you order your pet?

having this also, with wolf pet and all abilities toggled off, pretty stupid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosch View Post
    I dont see this - are you sure you dont have a macro to do an action when you order your pet?
    Nope, tested it several times

Testing . . .

Confirmed. fml.

Worry less about the nerf and more about the bug that will despawn your pet when breaking Camo.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's been this for ages, however I noticed a while ago that my pet didn't break camo when I sent it off to attack

Use the 'send pet' command and position your pet closer, that way you still have some element of surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    They ninja nerfed camoflage so that if you send your pet to attack it will instantly break camo even if the pet is just walking. No killcommand starters for BM hunters anymore (
    It's like this since the launch of Cataclysm, It's just you that didn't tested before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    It's like this since the launch of Cataclysm, It's just you that didn't tested before.
    no, its not. i play alot of pvp and against people i always started with KC, now if i send my pet to them it will instantly break it. It used to break when pet had its 1st hit on them. But they ninja nerfed it so that it breaks the moment i send pet to them.

this is offtopic but they also ninja nerfed Chains of ice. Which is lame since they wanted to improve DK´s mobility in arenas.

Deleted
    Does it still do it if you disable autocast on charge and dash?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karakkonor View Post
    Does it still do it if you disable autocast on charge and dash?
    Yes, /petattack is enough

Deleted
    That is extremely lame.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, send your pet to a spot on the ground next to them and then hit KC. Problem avoided?

Quote Originally Posted by LQDMTL View Post
    So, send your pet to a spot on the ground next to them and then hit KC. Problem avoided?
    Not if we're talking pvp, there's no way they'll still be there by the time your pet gets to the target location. The benefit used to be that it allowed a BM hunter to get the opening shot via kill command before the opponent could do anything. Now they can counterattack or CC you or your pet the moment you go in for the attack.

Camo overall needs some work. I think it has great potential, but it's never going to reach that potential until Blizzard 1) fixes the bugs and 2) improves it's utility a little.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

I know in arenas if you sent your pet in you would be "in combat" and rogues were unable to sap you. Camo breaks when you get in combat. The thing is you wouldn't actually BE in combat but they still couldn't sap you so I guess it has something to do with that mechanic or bug w/e you wanna call it.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    they also ninja nerfed worgen so you cant Darkflight while camo'd. used to be able to then randomly i couldnt anymore
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Camo wasn't built to be like a rogue's stealth. We have to have our limits. I do find it disappointing, slightly, but it just means we have to come up with new ways to use it. It doesn't really bother me too much since I PvP with a spider anyway, so by the time my camo's broken, my opponent's trapped in a web, and I still have the element of surprise on my hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a big fan of this. Now Even if I attempt to get an opener on anything ever, other ranged have a good amount of time to do the same. Using the send pet option isn't a bad idea but, I feel for the Hunters who are torturing themselves by doing arena and even BG's while we are still "broken".