Looking for a macro that I can spam lightning bolt but if lava surge procs to reset the cd of lava burst it stops casting lightning bolt and casts lava burst instead.
    I love the Power Glove.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom Walker View Post
    This works, the only minor annoyance is that it doesn't show an icon while I'm on my flyer. Not sure about Seahorse/Ground.
    Code:
    #showtooltip [swimming,nomod:ctrl]Abyssal Seahorse;[flying][flyable]bird; horse
    /cast [swimming, nomounted, nomod:ctrl]Abyssal Seahorse; [flyable, nomounted]bird; [nomounted]horse
    /dismount [mounted,flying,mod:ctrl][mounted,noflying]

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip [swimming,nomod:ctrl]Abyssal Seahorse;[flying][flyable]bird; horse
    /cast [swimming, nomounted, nomod:ctrl]Abyssal Seahorse; [flyable, nomounted]bird; [nomounted]horse
    /dismount [mounted,flying,mod:ctrl][mounted,noflying]
    Is it possible to cast them by their item #? For example: /cast 65356 (65356 = Drake of the West wind)
    I ask because I hit the 255 char limit, Drake of the West Wind, Swift Zulian Tiger, Abyssal Seahorse.
    Or is something like this possible to make into one of the little code snippet things I've seen you post?

Deleted
    Code:
    /dismount [flying,mod:ctrl][noflying]
    You can probably omit the [mounted] switch since /dismount doesn't do anything when you aren't mounted.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 11:28 AM ----------

Or try spell:spellID. Unsure if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    /dismount [flying,mod:ctrl][noflying]
    You can probably omit the [mounted] switch since /dismount doesn't do anything when you aren't mounted.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 11:28 AM ----------

Or try spell:spellID. Unsure if that works.
    Will modify and report back any problems.

Edit: Can't get spellID thing to work, the names of my mounts are just too long. May just have to check out Mounted again and try to make it work.

Edit2: Checked out SmartMount, seem to have gotten it to work. Only downside is it doesn't show on the tooltip.
    Last edited by Doom Walker; 2011-01-24 at 11:15 AM.

ok so i started a hunter and have a macro to start out each new mob.
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy
    /cast hunters mark
    /petattack
    /startattack
    this is nice and works well but it will target the closest mob and not always my target is there anyway to get it to go to my target OR the nearest mob?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glovhizzle View Post
    ok so i started a hunter and have a macro to start out each new mob.
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy
    /cast hunters mark
    /petattack
    /startattack
    this is nice and works well but it will target the closest mob and not always my target is there anyway to get it to go to my target OR the nearest mob?
    You could try (untested):

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy [noexists]
    /cast hunters mark
    /petattack
    /startattack

Deleted
    Trying to figure out how to make a macro that puts down manatide (I know how that works), and send a party message saying "insert msg here" (been that far too).

What I can't figure out though, is when it's on CD and I use the macro, I don't want it to spam the message in partychat. Any idea if that's possible at all?

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc08539a9c8c; 2011-01-24 at 07:36 PM.

No death pact macro I ever use works 100% of the time.

/cast Raise Dead
    /cast Death Pact

or

/cast [nopet] Raise dead; Death Pact

I just typed those out from memory. I may have typed them wrong but they're written correctly in-game. When the macro(s) fail, it'll summon the ghoul but not DP them. I've tried targetting the ghoul. I've tried typing /cast Death Pact in chat while the ghoul is out. Nothing works to sac the ghoul.

I have had the RP to do it every time it's failed. It wasn't on CD either. Any ideas?
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to push a button for water shield and Shift press to refresh Earth Shield using TotemTimer's built in recast utility (Currently, I right click on the button generated by the addon). Thanks for any help. I think there is a /click command but I am unsure how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyZee View Post
    Is there a way to push a button for water shield and Shift press to refresh Earth Shield using TotemTimer's built in recast utility (Currently, I right click on the button generated by the addon). Thanks for any help. I think there is a /click command but I am unsure how to use it.
    Ingame type /fstack then put your mouse over the window that your Earth Shield button comes up with. Lets say it says TTEarthShield.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod]Water Shield
    /click TTEarthShield

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks so much! I've been trying to figure that out for a while.

Deleted
    Hi my friend is a hunter and has focus target keybound to Alt + F, now she wants it to act like a toggle. So click once to target and click a second time to set new focus or clear if not target. Is this possible and how would it be macro'd? Thanks in advance if anyone gets back to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lirrachus View Post
    Hi my friend is a hunter and has focus target keybound to Alt + F, now she wants it to act like a toggle. So click once to target and click a second time to set new focus or clear if not target. Is this possible and how would it be macro'd? Thanks in advance if anyone gets back to me!
    If I understand your post correctly, try this:

/clearfocus [@focus,exists]
    /focus

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't used macros in quite awhile. Are there any at this point in the game for holy priests that are viable and actually help? I cannot think of any.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have tried searching for this briefly, but haven't found anything!

I have mouseovers on all of my healing spells, except Unleash Elements/Life

I am wondering if it is possible to get it bound to a mouseover, as that would help me no end =p

I have tried both Unleash Elements and Unleash Life (or whatever else the effect is called) and still only managed to get it to work on my current target (or myself, if I have no target selected)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If I understand your post correctly, try this:
    Thank you very much for your help, I also found out that /focus macro does exactly the same thing ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ib_di View Post
    Have tried searching for this briefly, but haven't found anything!

I have mouseovers on all of my healing spells, except Unleash Elements/Life

I am wondering if it is possible to get it bound to a mouseover, as that would help me no end =p

I have tried both Unleash Elements and Unleash Life (or whatever else the effect is called) and still only managed to get it to work on my current target (or myself, if I have no target selected)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][] Unleash Elements
    I'm using this one and it works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Ive looked around a bit and cant seem to find anything helpful really so i figured id try here and any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to create a macro that will cast scatter shot at a target but if they are to far to be scattered to instead use wyvern sting. Thanks in advance