Deleted
    Code:
    BT4Bar5:SetAlpha(1-BT4Bar5:GetAlpha())

How do I change this to show the Arcane Missiles icon while channeling?
    Code:
    #Showtooltip Arcane Missiles
    /cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles] Arcane Missiles
    atm. it changes to the '?' while channeling.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip Arcane Missiles
    /cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles]Arcane Missiles
    Don't see the issue with your macro. Maybe the #showtooltip is case-sensitive?

Deleted
    It's a macro, so it belongs in macros. No problem there.

Deleted
    Anyone know how to make a macro for if I play arena 2s on my retpally, and I have 3 holy power and want to give word of glory to my friend who's low on health but I want to do it by just leftclicking on his icon. Is this possible? Thanks beforehand.

Deleted
    It's not possible for a macro to determine how much holy power you have.

I don't think that's what he was asking.

You can try it with this,
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@none]Word of Glory
    If you keybind this macro to something, when you use it, it should put the glowing blue hand on whatever target you want to cast it on, then you can leftclick your friend's icon and it will cast it on him.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-10-15 at 10:37 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    No but so I can use it myself when I have 3 holy power, like spamclick my friends icon to heal her.

---------- Post added 2011-10-15 at 10:36 PM ----------

thanks lawomous! how would I do if I wanted to use shift as a modifier for it, so I hold shift and leftclick my buddies icon for example and boom word of glory ^^ ?

It can't just be shift . You can keybind it to almost any other button on your keyboard though in the keybinding system.

Deleted
    Aye, he actually didn't ask for it to be able to deermine if he has 3 HP, right, sorry.

But yeah, it wouldn't work just with a click via a macro. Maybe a mouseover macro would be the best workaround?

Deleted
    Yeah a mouseovermacro would work as well I think, Im new to PVPmacros so. Appreciate all your help

If you went the mouseover route you can use this, the same keybinding rules apply of course as before, just wasn't sure what you were looking for.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Word of Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip Arcane Missiles
    /cast [nochanneling:Arcane Missiles]Arcane Missiles
    Don't see the issue with your macro. Maybe the #showtooltip is case-sensitive?
    Oddly enough, adding in /startattack before the /cast fixed this. I've never done [nochanneling] macros before, so I don't know if this is "the way It's always been" though

Hopefully an easy macro...but it evades me. I want to make a burst macro for my ret pally. So far I have been manually timing when to cast my GoAK, Potion, Avenging Wrath, and Zealotry.

I want to make one macro that will cast these in order but not before a certain time has past. For example...Cast Zealotry at 0sec, cast GoAK at 5sec, Use Golemblood Potion at 10sec, Cast Avenging Wrath at 15s and then have it reset after casting Avenging Wrath.

Is this possible with the current Lua Coding or does it prevent a cast sequence like this?

Deleted
    Quick question here, im looking to make a macro with a reset time on it, i tryed

/castsequence reset=8 spell1, spell2, spell2, spell2

but the reset starts from the last time i hit the button
    basicly i want to know is there anyway to have the reset start from when the first spell is cast
    what im trying to get out of it is to have a short Cd spell (8sec) on the same button as my main nuke

any idea's ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmundr View Post
    Hopefully an easy macro...but it evades me. I want to make a burst macro for my ret pally. So far I have been manually timing when to cast my GoAK, Potion, Avenging Wrath, and Zealotry.

I want to make one macro that will cast these in order but not before a certain time has past. For example...Cast Zealotry at 0sec, cast GoAK at 5sec, Use Golemblood Potion at 10sec, Cast Avenging Wrath at 15s and then have it reset after casting Avenging Wrath.

Is this possible with the current Lua Coding or does it prevent a cast sequence like this?
    Not possible, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Macamus View Post
    Quick question here, im looking to make a macro with a reset time on it, i tryed

basicly i want to know is there anyway to have the reset start from when the first spell is cast
    what im trying to get out of it is to have a short Cd spell (8sec) on the same button as my main nuke

any idea's ?
    Not possible either.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macamus View Post

any idea's ?
    Being reset the way you want it doesn't work - however, you CAN just drop the reset condition, and pop 5 of your main nuke on it (that's 7.5 seconds - if you REALLY want the 8s CD power used at 8s, you lose 0.5s of time. If you don't mind the short CD being off CD for a moment, use 6 of your main nuke - 9s, which means your 8s cd has been off cd for 1s).

/castsequence 8s_cd_power, main_nuke, main_nuke, main_nuke, main_nuke, main_nuke, main_nuke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Being reset the way you want it doesn't work - however, you CAN just drop the reset condition, and pop 5 of your main nuke on it (that's 7.5 seconds - if you REALLY want the 8s CD power used at 8s, you lose 0.5s of time. If you don't mind the short CD being off CD for a moment, use 6 of your main nuke - 9s, which means your 8s cd has been off cd for 1s).

/castsequence 8s_cd_power, main_nuke, main_nuke, main_nuke, main_nuke, main_nuke, main_nuke
    Cheers but the problem is its for a warlock and with proc's and DoT upkeep i cant be sure ill use my filler (should have used that word instead of main nuke) X amount of times

think ill go with a mod rule for the CD and use powerauras to let me know when its off CD

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's the way I do my Flame Shock on my Enh shammy - any modifier key casts Flame Shock, no modifier key casts Earth Shock.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a feral Druid I want to make a macro that has a ability like shred then targets any of the 9 people in my 10 man and toss a leather ball it voodoo skull at them. So it's like I'm dpsing and tossing balls