10+ Year Old Account
    That wont work because you cant use /in with a /use or /cast command on same macro, it simply wont allow it.
    And now hearthstones count as a spell.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

is it possible to have macro for "inner focus" for the four supported spells....so i only have to press the keybind once.
    Example:
    Key for inner focus+PoH is F4...I press F4 once and it will cast Inner Focus and PoH
    And maybe even see the CD of inner on that place of the action bar.

I know i am a noob when it comes to macro's, i dont know if i make any sense

Thanks in advanced

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast Prayer of Healing
    Though I've heard that multiple-cast-macros are bugged in current 4.0 live.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast Prayer of Healing
    Though I've heard that multiple-cast-macros are bugged in current 4.0 live.
    Thanks for the quick reply... I will try it out!
    Thanks again!!

I used to use the old summon demo macro, where ctrl shift alt etc would summon a different demon pre 4.0, I thought of using the new summon demon ability but it would require me to click, is there any way of binding each of those demons to a macro, or should I go back to using the old macro?

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbomination View Post
    Hi. I'm a pretty new warrior and I just dinged 66 and got my spell reflect...spell. I'm wondering is there a macro that equips shield+onehand and casts Spell Reflection instantly? I tried:

#showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /equip Battleworn Thrash Blade
    /equip Adamantine Kite Shield
    /cast Spell Reflection

But I have to spam it for it to work.
    Had some discussion over something similar to this a few days ago.

Weapon Swapping while in combat triggers a full GCD so you'll have to wait 1.5 seconds to Spell Reflect, weapon swapping out of combat does not trigger a GCD but it takes a bit of time depending on your latency, so the button has to be spammed a bit for Spell Reflect to go off after the weapon swap.

This prevents some of the error messages from showing while it's being spammed.

#showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /equip Battleworn Thrash Blade
    /equip Adamantine Kite Shield
    /cast [worn:shields]Spell Reflection

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hey guys, I need a macro which allows me to switch into Battle or Berserker Stance and equip both my 2handers, this is usually pretty simple, but I happen to have two with the same name and when I use the macro I usually use, it only equips one of them.

#showtooltip Berserker Stance
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /equipslot 16 weapon name goes here
    /equipslot 17 same as above

Is the macro I use.

Pretty annoying since the only fix I've found this far is to manually switch stance and then use a keybound outfitter set with both the 2hs to get the weps up again, and I keep forgetting this and end up going entire fights with a shield after a reflect etc.
    Last edited by mmoc14d4663a90; 2010-11-03 at 04:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Had some discussion over something similar to this a few days ago.

Weapon Swapping while in combat triggers a full GCD so you'll have to wait 1.5 seconds to Spell Reflect, weapon swapping out of combat does not trigger a GCD but it takes a bit of time depending on your latency, so the button has to be spammed a bit for Spell Reflect to go off after the weapon swap.

This prevents some of the error messages from showing while it's being spammed.
    Alrighty. Thanks a lot for the help!

Treeston...
    I tested the macro and it works fine mate, if Inner Focus is on CD it'll cast the heal. So it works just fine.
    Thanks

Not sure if this has been asked, but, is there a possible way to use envenom as a rogue when you get 5 combo points? It's complicated to macro a rogue for me because i only know mostly simple things, but I would like to be able to Mutilate 2 times and if it gives 4 combo points Mutilate 3, and envenom if there are 5. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Pretty sure macros cant detect combo points but I figured I would ask someone who knows more about them.

Deleted
    Hey there i'm for a single macro for warrior aoe tanking abilities, such as using Thundershock/revenge/shockwave etc or revenge/cleave when Shockwave is on CD. Thanks!

@ReinesKT, sorry macros cannot be made to check for combo points. Plus the Assassination rotation is so flippin easy I'd doubt you'd need one less button to push considering it's only 3 buttons now.

@Crypticbeast You can macro only certain things together, any more than this and it's just inefficient and bad. These are the ones I use for tanking primarily.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help]
    /startattack
    /castsequence reset=20 Shockwave, Concussion Blow

#showtooltip
    /cast Thunder Clap
    /cast Cleave
    /startattack

#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Devastate
    /cast [nomod:alt]Heroic Strike

#showtooltip
    /cast Revenge
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /startattack

#showtooltip
    /use [stance:1]Retaliation;[stance:2,worn:Shields]Shield Wall;[stance:2,noworn:Shields]Battle Stance;[stance:3]Recklessness
    /stopmacro [noworn:shields]
    /use [nostance:2,mod:ctrl]Defensive Stance

#showtooltip Charge
    /cast Charge
    /cast Rend
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /startattack 

#showtooltip Last Stand
    /cast Last Stand
    /cast Enraged Regeneration 

#showtooltip Shield Slam
    /cancelaura Hand Of Protection
    /starttack
    /cast [combat] Shield Block
    /cast Shield Slam

QuestHelper did it, not sure if it's 4.0 compatible yet.
    It's abandoned project. Author said goodbye just before 4.0.1 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

They're saying on the QH page that a guy is taking it over and it's called QuestHelper Redux now,

http://code.google.com/p/questhelper...downloads/list

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypticbeast View Post
    Hey there i'm for a single macro for warrior aoe tanking abilities, such as using Thundershock/revenge/shockwave etc or revenge/cleave when Shockwave is on CD. Thanks!
    As lawomous said, this is not a good idea, however if you insist on it , you can do it with /castsequence or /castrandom (or did they fix that?) macros.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliaksi View Post
    As lawomous said, this is not a good idea, however if you insist on it , you can do it with /castsequence or /castrandom (or did they fix that?) macros.
    Yes, they fixed /castrandom. The spell will only get re-randomized if the previous spell was successful.

Feroxine
    I'm having a little trouble coming up with a macro to advertise my professions, so something that would allow me to post the following in trade chat would be fantastic.

LFW: [Elixir Master] and [Enchanting]. I'll think of something to put here later.

Deleted
    Link the profession into the chat, then shift+click it into the macro from there.

Feroxine
    Link the profession into the chat, then shift+click it into the macro from there.
    Thank you very much.

Hi, In need of some quick help since I am horrible at macros,
    I need to reduce my number of buttons to press(hehe) so I'm looking to make a macro for kick,gouge,blind & dismantle.
    The macro I am looking for is one tha works like my current trix macro, If I have a focustarget up and pressing it, then the attack/ability will be landed on the focustarget, If I do not have a focustarget it will be landed on the current target.
    Is this possible for offensive abilities?
    #showtooltip Tricks of the Trade
    /cast [help] [target=focus, help] [target=targettarget, help] Tricks of the Trade

^ That is my current trix macro and It's working wonderful,
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.