Deleted
    Thank you very much quthar this works perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I'm sorry, I find this kind of amusing. The solution to your request is in the question you asked.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Making_a_m...able_abilities
    Yeah, that's what I thought it did too but upon actually using it in game, it doesn't appear to work for druid forms.

I tried a /cast !Prowl macro, and using the macro again while in Stealth won't break me out of it.

But this doesn't work on Druid Forms.
    Last edited by Rhodianni; 2018-07-07 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought it did too but upon actually using it in game, it doesn't appear to work for druid forms.

I tried a /cast !Prowl macro, and using the macro again while in Stealth won't break me out of it.

Druid forms were changed in Legion to no longer work with ! macros

What the ! on same macros do?

For example, what's the difference between

/cast Moonkin Form

and

/cast !Moonkin Form

Also, is there a way to make it so if I'm in Moonkin form and hit my moonkin form again it won't shapeshift out of moonkin form?

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    Druid forms were changed in Legion to no longer work with ! macros
    In that case, try one of these:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [noform:4] Moonkin Form
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [form:0/1/2/3] Moonkin Form
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quick question: Can anybody point me to a collection of class specific macros? I am not looking for any specific macro just curious to see what is used by different classes. Thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi there

Need a macro that does the following:
    nomod, @mouseover Wind Shear, if no mouseover then Wind Shear target
    mod:shift, @mouseover Purge, if no mouseover then Purge target

I just cant seem to figure it out to work
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Trying to write a healing macro for my hunter. Anyone see what I am doing wrong?

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] [@mouseover,exists][@player] Spirit Mend
    /cast [mod:shift] Exhilaration

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    Trying to write a healing macro for my hunter. Anyone see what I am doing wrong?

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] [@mouseover,exists][@player] Spirit Mend
    That macro looks fine to me, however, I would suggest using help instead of exists.

Would you mind explaining what you want to happen and what is actually happening? That way, we know what to fix.

Would you mind explaining what you want to happen
    I want (with no mod) to spirit mend a friendly player if mouseover and me if not. Then When I hold shift, to use my exhiliration. None of it does anything atm, and this was copy/paste right from my macro ui in game

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Hi there

Need a macro that does the following:
    nomod, @mouseover Wind Shear, if no mouseover then Wind Shear target
    mod:shift, @mouseover Purge, if no mouseover then Purge target

I just cant seem to figure it out to work
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover][mod:shift] Purge
    /cast [@mouseover][] Wind Shear
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    I want (with no mod) to spirit mend a friendly player if mouseover and me if not. Then When I hold shift, to use my exhiliration. None of it does anything atm, and this was copy/paste right from my macro ui in game
    Try swapping the lines and not using nomod.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Spirit Mend

Try swapping the lines and not using nomod.
    Success! Thanks a ton

Update, the exhilaration won't cast

The spirit mend portion is flawless, the exhilaration tooltip changed but the spell doesn't cast nor to you see a button press animation.

EDIT 2

I figured out the problem. " SHift + 1 " was keybound by default to something. I unbound that and now it all works. Thx again!
    Last edited by Malmmoc; 2018-07-18 at 11:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Kanegasi
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Hello guys,

need help with a macro for my monk.

Right now this is my mouseover:

#showtooltip Vivify
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Vivify; [help,nodead] Vivify; [target=player] Vivify;

The problem is that while I channel Soothing Mist and do not have a target and do not mouseover anybody it breaks my channel and tries to heal me.

But I would like it to just use Vivify or Enveloping while I'm channeling Soothing Mist without having to target or mouseover anybody.
    I think it has to be a line before my ( [target=player] Vivify; ) but I don't know how to incorporate the channeling aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonemann View Post
    Hello guys,

need help with a macro for my monk.

Right now this is my mouseover:

#showtooltip Vivify
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Vivify; [help,nodead] Vivify; [target=player] Vivify;

The problem is that while I channel Soothing Mist and do not have a target and do not mouseover anybody it breaks my channel and tries to heal me.

But I would like it to just use Vivify or Enveloping while I'm channeling Soothing Mist without having to target or mouseover anybody.
    I think it has to be a line before my ( [target=player] Vivify; ) but I don't know how to incorporate the channeling aspect.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help,nodead][@player,nochanneling] Vivify

Thanks that helps a little bit, because I can't cancel it on accident right now anymore, but is there a way to make it cast these spells without me having a target or mouseover?

Something like: channeltarget Vivify.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonemann View Post
    Thanks that helps a little bit, because I can't cancel it on accident right now anymore, but is there a way to make it cast these spells without me having a target or mouseover?

Something like: channeltarget Vivify.
    Not possible. The @ targets use unitIDs, and while your initial channel began on a unit, that unit is not "saved" nor has an identifier associated with it.

That's good to know!

Well thanks again!
    At least I can't cancel the channel anymore if I don't want to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did pre-patch change something regarding macros?

Cant use:
    #showtooltip Charge
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Charge
    /cast Victory Rush

Any longer

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Did pre-patch change something regarding macros?

Cant use:
    #showtooltip Charge
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Charge
    /cast Victory Rush

Any longer

They're both on the GCD now, so that macro won't work anymore. You can only have 1 use/cast triggering in a macro that uses the GCD, unless you're doing castsequence or something.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=100/charge
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=34428/victory-rush
    GCD section of both of those says 1.5s.
    Last edited by Rarch; 2018-07-23 at 05:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    They're both on the GCD now, so that macro won't work anymore. You can only have 1 use/cast triggering in a macro that uses the GCD, unless you're doing castsequence or something.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=100/charge
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=34428/victory-rush
    GCD section of both of those says 1.5s.
    Ah, memory is short. Of cos haha
    Well thanx for the obvious