Hey lads, anyone can help me with a heal/dps macro?

I want to level my monk and I like a clean bar, I was thinking if its possible to combine the dps and heal buttons in one, something like a normal button to be tiger palm but if i mouse over my grid it would cast shooting mist

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Hey lads, anyone can help me with a heal/dps macro?

I want to level my monk and I like a clean bar, I was thinking if its possible to combine the dps and heal buttons in one, something like a normal button to be tiger palm but if i mouse over my grid it would cast shooting mist

thanks
    /cast [@mouseover,help]Soothing Mist;Tiger Palm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evaine View Post
    Is there a way to use Razdunk's Big Red Button (Trinket) at the target instead of having to use the targeting reticule, Which is highly infuriating
    Not at target but there is a new @cursor condition, not sure if it works with trinkets though. Try

/use [@cursor] Razdunk's Big Red Button

/equip [noequipped:fishing pole] Underlight Angler;[spec:1] The Silver Hand;[spec:2] Truthguard;[spec:3] Ashbringer

I love this macro, now that we dont have artifact weapons my prot paladin needs 2 pieces of equipment in the macro.

how do you modify this macro to make it equip a 1h and shield for spec 2?

Do shift and control no longer work as modifiers? Just dusted off an older macro, and it no longer works the way it was written. Only once i changed my modifier to alt did it start to work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Do shift and control no longer work as modifiers? Just dusted off an older macro, and it no longer works the way it was written. Only once i changed my modifier to alt did it start to work again.
    It would help if you posted the macro.

Also, make sure you don't have keybinds that use the key your macro is on. For example, if your macro is on 1 but you have keybinds on shift-1 and control-1, the keybinds will take precedence and the game will ignore your macro.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    It would help if you posted the macro.

Also, make sure you don't have keybinds that use the key your macro is on. For example, if your macro is on 1 but you have keybinds on shift-1 and control-1, the keybinds will take precedence and the game will ignore your macro.
    Thanks, that was it. Shift 6 was bound for some obscure reason, works like a charm now.

Hey, for my resto druid I am trying to find a macro that will put me in travel form if possible, and cat form if not outdoors, or if already in travel form. Does anyone have one like that on hand?
    Last edited by Malmmoc; 2018-08-21 at 12:25 AM.

Macro to auto join queue for arena skirmish?

Hello, sorry for bothering,
    but you might be able to help me, currently I'm playing on Battle for Azeroth expansion and I'm playing MM Hunter, my issue is that I want Aimed Shot, cast Arcane Shot, and then A Murder of Crows.
    My issue is that when I use the macro and start using Aimed Shot, my character, somehow, autoattacks while casting Aimed Shot (Which looks ridiculous AND destroys my DPS for Aimed Shot)

Code:
    #showtooltip Aimed Shot
    /startattack
    /cast Aimed Shot
    /stopattack
    /cast A Murder of Crows
    /cast Arcane Shot

This is after I tried to fix it, startattack before Aimed shot and then stop it.
    I even tried /stopattack before Aimed shot and even tried to put it after (Idk why)
    (A Murder of Crows doesn't cast either, but I don't care about that as much, fixing for another day)

Nothing works.. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Dardes; 2018-08-31 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Forgot the [code]

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    Macro to auto join queue for arena skirmish?
    Pretty sure you can't do that anymore.

Question 1:
    Are we any closer to figuring out how to make macros for the new pvp talents since [pvptalent] isn't working anymore?

Question 2:
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /cast [nopet] Command Demon ;[pet:felhunter] spell lock; [pet:imp] Singe Magic ; [pet:Succubus] Whiplash ; [pet:voidwalker] consuming shadows ;[pet:voidlord] consuming shadows
    /cast Call Felhunter(PvP Talent)
    Is the macro I'm using for my pets. My problem occurs with grimoire of sacrifice. Sacrificing your demon provides you with one of the demons abilities. The problem is that if I sacrifice a demon the above macro has a delay of about 20 seconds before the demons ability becomes available while in the spell book the ability is available immediately.

Let's take shadow bulwark as example. (30% max health ability)
    I summon a voidwalker / sacrifice voidwalker via grimoire of sacrifice / shadow bulwark immediatly becomes available for use in the spell book but the macro takes about 20 seconds to update the icon and make the ability usable.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2018-09-01 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardes View Post
    Hello, sorry for bothering,
    but you might be able to help me, currently I'm playing on Battle for Azeroth expansion and I'm playing MM Hunter, my issue is that I want Aimed Shot, cast Arcane Shot, and then A Murder of Crows.
    My issue is that when I use the macro and start using Aimed Shot, my character, somehow, autoattacks while casting Aimed Shot (Which looks ridiculous AND destroys my DPS for Aimed Shot)

Code:
    #showtooltip Aimed Shot
    /startattack
    /cast Aimed Shot
    /stopattack
    /cast A Murder of Crows
    /cast Arcane Shot

This is after I tried to fix it, startattack before Aimed shot and then stop it.
    I even tried /stopattack before Aimed shot and even tried to put it after (Idk why)
    (A Murder of Crows doesn't cast either, but I don't care about that as much, fixing for another day)

Nothing works.. Any ideas?
    1 CGD per macro, you can't chain spells.

Deleted
    Possible to make a macro for resizing the minimap?
    Im using ElvUI if it matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys,

Wondering if you guys can help me out with this.
    I've this macro that swaps the ability that uses according to my talent choices and I was wondering if I can set it like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [talent:2/1] Tiger Dash
    /cast [talent:2/2] Renewal
    /cast [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
    /cancelaura Cat Form

If I use Wild Charge will in Moonkin Form it uses the "desingage" normaly but if I'm in Troll Form it uses the Fly Ability to my cursor mouse-over target.

Is it possible?

Thanks,
    ~Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by promithius View Post
    1 CGD per macro, you can't chain spells.
    Ah that's utter bs then, can't even make my DPS job easier, but whaevs. I can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardes View Post
    Ah that's utter bs then, can't even make my DPS job easier, but whaevs. I can handle it.
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...dvanced-macros

I used it for a while on my disc priest to mash offensive penance/smite/dots and whatnot together into 1 macro for 2v2 arena. Worked fairly well and saved me 2-3 key binds. Nonetheless I stopped using it after a while. Felt weird to use the same key bind over and over and over.

How do I add an on-use trinket to Deathbolt in this?

Code:
    /use [mod:rshift] Summon Voidwalker; [mod:lshift] Deathbolt; Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    How do I add an on-use trinket to Deathbolt in this?

Code:
    Assuming your trinket is not on the global cooldown
    Code:
    /use [mod:lshift] Trinket Name

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    Assuming your trinket is not on the global cooldown
    Code:
    /use [mod:lshift] Trinket Name
    Perfect. Thanks!

Is there a macro to track with Arathi rare you have killed? For example, I have a WoD macro for Tanaan Jungle rares:

/run local t,s={"Terrorfist",39288,"Vengeance",39290,"Deathtalon",39287,"Doomroller",39289},'' for i=1,#t-1,2 do s=s..(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(t[i+1]) and '\124cffff0000' or '\124cff00ff00')..t[i]..'\124r, ' end print(s:sub(1,-3))

When I look on wowhead for Terrorfist (a Tanaan Jungle rare), there is an entry for both the NPC and the quest. You take the questid and plug it into the macro and it works. However, if I look on wowhead for Skullripper (an Arathi rare) there is an NPC entry but no quest entry. Does that mean I cannot update this macro for Arathi rares or does it meam wowhead isnt updated with the questid?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Hello guys,

Wondering if you guys can help me out with this.
    I've this macro that swaps the ability that uses according to my talent choices and I was wondering if I can set it like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [talent:2/1] Tiger Dash
    /cast [talent:2/2] Renewal
    /cast [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
    /cancelaura Cat Form

If I use Wild Charge will in Moonkin Form it uses the "desingage" normaly but if I'm in Troll Form it uses the Fly Ability to my cursor mouse-over target.

Is it possible?

Thanks,
    ~Ogait
    I can't test it right now, but this is what I'd put (if I'm understanding correctly):

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [talent:2/1] Tiger Dash; [talent:2/2] Renewal; [noform,@mouseover,help][] Wild Charge
    /cancelaura Cat Form
    If you don't have either of the first two talents, you can assume you have the third, so you don't have to check for it. For Wild Charge, trollform/personform/etc is noform in macros, so if you're in personform, and your mouseover is friendly, then they're your target. Otherwise, you're in some other form or your mouseover isn't friendly, you try to cast Wild Charge normally (moonkin form, charge if in cat/bear, or fly-to your target if your mouseover isn't friendly and your target is). You may have to add ",exists" before "help", I don't remember.