Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrael View Post
    Is there a way to combine a shamans hex and bind elemental spells into one button with a macro
    something like : if target humanoid cast hex
    if target elemental cast bind elemental
    or am I asking too much?! ^^ :P
    Not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylla View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,target=player][target=mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead]Riptide;[harm,nodead][target=targettarget,harm,nodead]Earth Shock

Shortened macro is working thank u but i still need little tweaking for one condition. When i target a friendly target and targets target hostile when i press macro its will cast riptide (cuz coditions of riptide are met) but i still want to cast earth shock on that targets target to proc focused insight. I tried to add mod:shift into [target=targettarget,harm,nodead]Earth Shock for that but it didnt worked.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead]Riptide;[harm,nodead][@targettarget,harm,nodead]Earth Shock; Riptide

Deleted
    Hello peps,

Does the old create focus window if not, else cast on focus macro still works?
    is yes how? been trying to use it with like innervate to cast on healer but somehow it breaks and don't work at all
    btw it's possible to include a whisper to target and/or say in party/raid chat something like "innervate casted on %t)?

thank you for your time,

Neph

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tretabyte View Post
    Hello peps,

Does the old create focus window if not, else cast on focus macro still works?
    is yes how? been trying to use it with like innervate to cast on healer but somehow it breaks and don't work at all
    btw it's possible to include a whisper to target and/or say in party/raid chat something like "innervate casted on %t)?

thank you for your time,

Neph
    Code:
    #showtooltip Innervate
    /focus [@focus,nohelp][@focus,dead] mouseover
    /cast [@focus,help,nodead][help][@player] Innervate
    /clearfocus [mod]
    Description: if you mouseover someone and press the macro, it will set the Focus (as long as you don't have a friendly one and they are not dead) then Innervate. Otherwise it acts like a normal Innervate. It will Innervate you if there is no friendly living focus or friendly target. If you hold down a modifier key, it will clear the focus (you can remove that part if you don't need it - it may even be better not to have it).

For announcing CDs and spells, use WakeSpams addon. It can be configured to announce just about any spell usage.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-12-16 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    Code:
    local a =CreateFrame("Frame")
    a:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)
        local arg = {...}
        self.pguid = self.pguid or UnitGUID("player")
        if arg[2] == "SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS" and arg[3] == self.pguid and arg[9] == 29166 then
            SendChatMessage("Innervate on >> YOU <<", "WHISPER", nil, arg[7])
            SendChatMessage("Innervate: "..arg[7], "RAID")
        end
    end)
    a:RegisterEvent("COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nobtn:2,@focus,exists,help][]Innervate
    /stopmacro [nobtn:2,@focus, exists, help]
    /focus
    If no helpful focus or right-clicked, set focus to target. Else, cast on focus.

I'm having an issue with an equipslot macro. I use macros to switch weapons and stances, and i've never really had an issue with it until I got two of the same weapons.

To switch from defensive stance/one hander and shield back to berserker stance and my daul wield weapons i've always used this macro.

/stopcasting
    /equipslot 16 weapon
    /equipslot 17 weapon
    /cast berserker stance

Now though, i've recently started using Smite's reaver heroic x 2, and I updated my macro to fit my current gear, and it doesn't work properly anymore. I end up with only one smite's reaver equipped.

The macro i'm currently using is.

/stopcasting
    /equipslot 16 Smite's reaver
    /equipslot 17 Smite's reaver
    /cast berserker stance

How do I make the macro tell the difference between my off hand and my main hand? And for that matter what if I have two of the same item in my inventory, except one is heroic and the other isn't and I want the heroic one to be equipped?

Deleted
    I recommend the Blizzard gear manager.

If I use the Blizzard gear manager the same button won't change my stance, and I like it being one button. I can also very easily add in things like interrupts and spell reflects if I use a macro instead of the gear manager. Right now I have switch to one hander and shield, go into defensive stance, and spell reflect all on one button, and i'd like to be able to keep that versatility for my berserker stance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm having an issue with an equipslot macro. I use macros to switch weapons and stances, and i've never really had an issue with it until I got two of the same weapons.

To switch from defensive stance/one hander and shield back to berserker stance and my daul wield weapons i've always used this macro.

/stopcasting
    /equipslot 16 weapon
    /equipslot 17 weapon
    /cast berserker stance

Now though, i've recently started using Smite's reaver heroic x 2, and I updated my macro to fit my current gear, and it doesn't work properly anymore. I end up with only one smite's reaver equipped.

The macro i'm currently using is.

/stopcasting
    /equipslot 16 Smite's reaver
    /cast berserker stance

How do I make the macro tell the difference between my off hand and my main hand? And for that matter what if I have two of the same item in my inventory, except one is heroic and the other isn't and I want the heroic one to be equipped?
    If you're only ever changing one weapon why does your weapon switch macro have both?

Just this should be sufficient:

/stopcasting
    /cast berserker stance

If you ever want to use a specific item or specific item with enchant (if you have two of the same with different enchant) you can try this (untested):

/equipslot 17 item:65170

or

/equipslot 17 item:65170:59620

the latter would be Smite's Reaver (Heroic) with Berserking. You can get spell id's from wowhead.com or a script/macro can tease them out from in-game.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-12-16 at 04:31 PM.

Deleted
    If I use the Blizzard gear manager the same button won't change my stance, and I like it being one button. I can also very easily add in things like interrupts and spell reflects if I use a macro instead of the gear manager. Right now I have switch to one hander and shield, go into defensive stance, and spell reflect all on one button, and i'd like to be able to keep that versatility for my berserker stance.
    You can use /equipset setname.

Deleted
    Doesn't /equipset (Blizzard gear manager) work fine with /cast's?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    You can use /equipset setname.
    Ahh, thank you very much. I did not know about /equipset.

10+ Year Old Account
    I attempted to search this thread for what I'm looking for, but I was unable to find anyone else who may have asked about a macro for it.

I'm looking to make a macro for my Power Infusion that if I'm haven't clicked on another player, it will be used on me. Also, if I'm targeting a boss, it will be used on me as well. I've attempted to make it a mouseover macro for the spell, but it seems like I still have to physically click on the person I want it to be used on.

I'm sure I could click the autocast on self button in the interface menu, but I find that becomes a bit of a hassle when I'm not actually attempting to heal myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    This passion is a plagiarism.

Is there a way to Macro your trinkets Use without having to use the actual name of the trinkets?

im in need of a mouse over macro for my healing spells as a resto druid, [Healing Touch] [Lifebloom] [Nourish] [Regrowth] [Rejuvenation] [Swiftmend] [Wild Growth], also i would like them to have #showtooltip that works and [Healing Touch] be linked with [Nature's Swiftness] for a oh shit heal.

thank you to who ever can do it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest View Post
    Is there a way to Macro your trinkets Use without having to use the actual name of the trinkets?
    Code:
    /use 13
    /use 14
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrotemplar View Post
    im in need of a mouse over macro for my healing spells as a resto druid, [Healing Touch] [Lifebloom] [Nourish] [Regrowth] [Rejuvenation] [Swiftmend] [Wild Growth], also i would like them to have #showtooltip that works and [Healing Touch] be linked with [Nature's Swiftness] for a oh shit heal.

thank you to who ever can do it
    Code:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][help][@player] SpellName
    Code:

#showtooltip Healing Touch
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [@mouseover,help][help][@player] Healing Touch
    Why would you need a mouseover macro for Wild Growth aoe spell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTed View Post
    I attempted to search this thread for what I'm looking for, but I was unable to find anyone else who may have asked about a macro for it.

I'm looking to make a macro for my Power Infusion that if I'm haven't clicked on another player, it will be used on me. Also, if I'm targeting a boss, it will be used on me as well. I've attempted to make it a mouseover macro for the spell, but it seems like I still have to physically click on the person I want it to be used on.

I'm sure I could click the autocast on self button in the interface menu, but I find that becomes a bit of a hassle when I'm not actually attempting to heal myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Mouseover:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, help, nodead][]Power Infusion
    Targeting:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [help, nodead][@player]Power Infusion

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much!
    This passion is a plagiarism.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Code:
    /use 13
    /use 14
    Thanks. Who knew it would be so simple?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip [mod:shift]Explosive Trap; Freezing Trap
    /cast Trap Launcher
    /cast [mod:shift]Explosive Trap; Freezing Trap
    What if I also want to use Control to cast Ice Trap?

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip [mod:ctrl]Ice Trap; [mod:shift]Explosive Trap; Freezing Trap
    /cast Trap Launcher
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Ice Trap; [mod:shift]Explosive Trap; Freezing Trap